Digiartists' Domain Community!
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) (/showthread.php?tid=7825)

RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - Masquerade - 11-12-2008

"Okay, then," Solia said cutely and smiled. "I'm not one to worry anyways." She felt Faiz's caress on her palm and felt her skin tingle all over her body. She shivered ever so slightly. "Well, I'm just glad it's a beautiful day and that it isn't raining." She smiled and looked up at the sun which was high in the sky. There were barely any clouds floating around, except for a few puffy cumulus, drifting across the great blue sky on the gentle wind. "I really trust you two. It's just the kind of people you are that rubs me the right way. I know my life is safe in your hands."

RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - Lonely Werewolf - 11-12-2008

"We indeed a nice furson. We don't have a will to hurt innocent people nor rob for our own good. Plus, we keen to help you release your brother and we didn't take your whole lifetime savings to pay us. We take a little and it's quite enough for us to live." The draogness said and she heard Faiz's stomach growls loudly, giggling cutely.

"I guess we didn't eat any since we leave the resting place today. How about we take a short rest below that tree near the small river?" She point her index claw to the river.

"I don't mind stopping," Solia said, letting go of Faiz's hand so she could grip her staff with both hands. "After that spell earlier, I could really go for some food. However, I'll have to cast another spell." She put her finger up to her cheek and thought with a cute little look upon her face. "I think I've got it! Prepare to be amazed! Condenseo spatium creo via permeo noster confugium." The whole area shimmered for a second, and then everything returned to normal. "There we are. Now anyone that doesn't know magic will walk straight through this place without seeing us." She giggled. "I think I'll bathe before I eat. Care to come with me, Mika?"

Mika and Faiz feel amazed from the spell casted, and they stopped under the tree near the river. The dragoness put the pack full of foods besides the tree. "Sure thing, Solia. Finally I can revive and make my scaly skin much smoother. Faiz will handle the food. He's good in cooking meals." She stated, while the wolf nodded.

(Near The Resting Place: The River)

"A man that can cook, eh?" Solia giggled. "I can't wait to eat it."

After saying that, Solia took Mika's claw and walked with her to the river to bathe. Once there, and after making sure that Faiz couldn't see, Solia took off her white robes until she was standing naked in the sunny afternoon air. "Your turn, Mika," she said seductively as she submerged herself in the cool, refreshing waters of the river.

The dragoness then strip her tanktop and short pants with cutting on the left side, revealed her C-cup breasts with cute pink nipples and virgin vagina. She then slowly submerge herself in the water completely before reappear on the surface. "Aahh...feeling much better!"

Meanwhile, Faiz took some of the foods from the pack and brings near the small bunch of dry twigs. Using his magic power, he trigger the sparks and small fire appear, slowly burning the twig. Without waiting much time, he use all his skills to make simple yet delicious meal.

Solia gazed at Mika's magnificent breasts. She then looked down at her own barely B-cup breasts. "Your boobs are so much bigger than mine," Solia said with a little bit of a depressed tone. She cupped them together to try to make them look bigger, but ended up disappointedly releasing them from their compression. "How old are you, Mika?" she asked curiously.

The dragoness slowly approaches Solia and cupped her breasts with her claws befure squeeze it softly. "Well, B still consider bigger." Mika stated. "I'm 20 years old, while Faiz is a year older than me. For your information, Faiz didn't look on females based on their boobs size. He'll pick one who manage to steal his heart."

Solia let a small moan escape her mouth as Mika squeezed her breasts. "Sorry about that," she said, blushing. She didn't want to moan, but she couldn't deny the good feeling she felt when Mika squeezed her boobs. "And I'm the one who stole his heart, right? But I'm only 15 years old. Do you think he will care?"

Mika put two claws on Solia's lips and getting even closer to her so their breasts touches and squeeze with each other. "Even though he have me as his sister, but his heart seems empty...and lonely..." She said in whisper while smiles slightly. "He needs real love from someone who manage to open his lonely heart...and you can see how he reacts once you kissed him..."