Digiartists' Domain Community!
Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 (/showthread.php?tid=7511)

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 10-04-2008

"Mrr?" Mar twitched his ears, "I'd have you in a thong and a blazer any day." He grinned, "Plus I doubt you'll want to cover yourseld up anytime soon!" he laughed.

(Room)

"Mmmrr... " she murred involuntairly, she was thinking of it, with him lashing at her butt repeatedly, then pounding inside like a beast, "Y-yeah... I g-guess you're right..." she said, feeing herself twitch some more in anticipation.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 10-04-2008

"Of course not, why should I have to hide this body?" Katt smiled, her tail rubbing down across Mar's chest, "I'm sure you could say the same." she giggled.

"See? I'm really a nice guy, well, sorta," Shadow laughed. He placed his hand over one of her ass cheeks, his thumb stretching out and pressing against her tail-hole, "Do you want master to fuck you pet?" he asked, grinding his shaft over her pussy lips.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 10-05-2008

"None of that, I'm actually more modest" Mar grinned, walking towards the centre, "But you could say I enjoy what weeks in the gym gave me" he said, tensing up his arms, making his muscles bulge outwards on his frame, actually creating some sort of cozy bed for his passenger.

(Room)

"Uhhhngh..." Dorothy gasped a bit, feeling her endurance leave her as she felt all the wonderful teasing get to her, "Y-yes please..."

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 10-05-2008

"Rawr, I'd love to see you working out sometime," Katt purred, her tail brushing over his muscles, "Maybe we could do some exercise together." she said with a small wink.

Shadow let out a loud growl as he suddenly adjusted his position and thrust his cock into Dorothy's soaking pussy, "Ohhh that's tight!" he moaned as he began pulling his cock out for another thrust.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 10-06-2008

"You can do all your sit-ups, but please don't lose that butt!" (PUNNAGE! MC Hammer will kill me) Mar said, his tongue poking out as he rubbed Katt's hips with his claws. As they approached the central area, Mar started looking left and right for all the stores, until he eventually found a woman's clothes' shop, "Okay, maybe we can get you some clothes for the gym, then?" he winked.

(Room)

"EEK!" Dorothy shrieked, feeling her woman-hood being realized after so long a wait. Her cherry popped easily, all of Shadow's lubrication made it slip inside her vagina neatly and let it come out as easily, yet the walls of the dragoness' cunt felt as tight as they should be. "Nnngh!" she whimpered, feeling pain from the thrust at first, "G-gentle! P-please!" she screamed.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 10-06-2008

OOC: Wasn't that sir mixalot that did big butts?

IC:

"Awesome, uh, you mind if I walk on my own?" Katt asked, looking down at Mar, "No offense, just that I'm very close to the hanging lights and stuff."

"Don't worry, it'll start feeling alot better soon," Shadow promised, pushing his member back into her tight pussy, growling in pleasure, "Damn, you've got the best pussy I've ever felt."

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 10-14-2008

Mar laughed, "Sure thing sexy. Want me to stay out?" the dragon grinned as he set the nude kitten in front of the shop's doors. "Or you want some body-guarding?" he said with a sarcastic smirk.

(Room)

Dorothy moaned, "Nngh!" as she was pounded in more and more, "I-it does! But you're still going too hard!" she said, groaning a bit as her vaginal muscles struggled to keep Shadow's member inside and tightly.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 10-15-2008

"What? Don't you want to help pick out an outfit? Oh well, guess that means I'll just have to find something conservative that'll hide this body." She smiled as she walked through the doorway into the store.

"Just relax," Shadow growled a bit as he held back slightly, not wanting to really hurt her, "It'll make it alot easier."

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 10-15-2008

OOC: Hey, by the way, since you're into some hardcore stuff and I never asked, what do you think of any of the vore types for both genders? (Oral, Anal, Breast and Cock Vore, and Unbirth) Without digestion of course (Unless it's a random character we don't care about).

IC:

"Whatever in this world can hide THOSE two, anyways?" Mar pondered, before he entered after Katt, "Fine I'll help. But after this you owe me some tease." He grinned.

(Room)

"Oh-okay..." Dorothy moaned, really wanting to be calm and collected, but the rather large number of new feelings inside of her kept throwing things up and down, like Shadow's cock inside of her. "Mmmrrr!" she murred, trying to endure the pain, hoping for more pleasure to 'patch' it.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 10-15-2008

OOC: I can go either way, it doesn't bug me but it's not really my thing.

IC:

"Oh there will be plenty of that," Katt purred, snaking her tail across Mar's chest, "I've got a few naughty little thoughts in my head." she smiled, admiring a few of the shirts designed for larger chests.

"Still a little tense," Shadow reached underneath Dot, gentley rubbing against her clitoris as he continued to thrust into her pussy.