Digiartists' Domain Community!
Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 (/showthread.php?tid=7511)

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 12-28-2009

"W-wow..." Mar thought as he looked higher and higher at Kitt, glad that the foyer was almost like a dome with a very tall ceiling, "Think you might be getting full by now?" He casually asked, his cock already at its peak and fully hard.

(Room)

"Well, I recently got myself a boyfriend! Gee." Dorothy giggled a bit, lightly covering her mouth with her paw as she did, "Up until then I hadn't really heard anybody talk about my body as anything so pretty and well-shaped. Uhm... without counting the weirdos at college, though. I don't like stalkers," she said as she shuddered a bit, hugging herself, casually causing her massive breasts to squeeze together in a plentifully sexy cleavage.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 12-28-2009

Kitt continued suckling, her head nearly smashing through the roof before she stopped, falling back with a contented moan, a large stream of milk dribbling down her breast onto the ground below, "H-hot, I feel, hot," she moaned softly, shifting around, the fur around her pussy showing off her arousal clearly.

"Lucky you, closest I ever got to a boy and he falls for my sister's cow sized melons." Kitt pouted a bit, "So, if you don't mind me asking, was it that wolf or the tiger that's your boyfriend?" Katt asked, her natural curiosity urging her on, Why do I care, even the other girls like me are only interested in bigger breasts. And look at her, she glanced over at Dot's chest, not out of jealousy but a bit sad, Even if she is into girls, she'd never give me a second glance. she thought.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 12-29-2009

"Am I right to assume you want some attention down here?" Mar teasingly said, walking over to Kitt before placing one of his paws onto her wet crotch, his thumb casually flicking over her clit as he delighted himself with her scent.

(Room)

"The wolf!" Dorothy giggled, proud of herself, "Gee, Slash is just a friend. So, uhm..." she then looked at Katt with sympathy, frowning a little. "Were you referring to my brother?" She then said, her cheeks starting to puff out in a cute way, "That boy! Ugh, I swear. He's so mean! I'll have a word with him, Katt. It's not fair that he's not paying you attention just because your sister's chest is a bit bigger than yours!"

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 12-30-2009

"Nyahhh, ya, yes," Kitt moaned, one of her massive hands landing onto Mar's back, pushing him hard against her dripping pussy, "Feels, good," she purred, grinding her pussy over Mar's body.

"Oh don't worry about it, not the first time," Katt chuckled a bit, "I'll pout a bit then try and find someone else. Figure there's gotta be someone in the world that doesn't care for chest size." she shrugged, "Say, if you aren't doing anything, wanna join me for a drink? My treat."

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 12-30-2009

"Ohh, guess what? Feels good to me, too!" Mar smiled with eagerness, rubbing his erect member onto Kitt's massive pussy, holding by her slim inner thighs with his strong claws before taking a whiff of her arousal and claiming, "I'm gonna make you feel so good this will be your favorite game to play, sexy."

(Room)

"Uhm, actually, I was going to take a shower... just came back from the gym, after all!" Dorothy smiled a bit, calming down after her claim, but still felt sorry about Katt, "Hey, um, are you sure? I'm sure Mar just needs me to knock some common sense into his head. He generally isn't a bad guy, it's just his testosterone replaces his brain juice. But you seem heavily depressed, did he do something really really bad to you?"

Kitt's answer was a loud roar of pleasure, thrusting against Mar, starting to squeeze him between her oversized pussy lips, "Feels, good, more," she roared.

"Ah don't let it bother you, not too into the muscles to be honest, more into the brainy types," Katt purred softly, "now those are the sexy ones."

"Feels, so, damn tight, still!" Mar growled, feeling the pleasure thanks to his own cock's size and the fact Kitt's hole hadn't been used a lot since her deflowering, "If you want more, then beg for it! Tell me how much you want it!" he roared back to her, clutching her inner thighs harder.

(Room)

"Sexy? How so?" Dorothy blinked, casually fiddling with her glasses as she looked towards Katt, "I like muscle-bound guys myself..." she said with a small smile, blushing a bit.

"Please, give me more, I want it so much, i want more pleasure." Kitt moaned, grabbing one of her own breasts and squeezing it tightly, spraying her chest and stomache with her own milk.

"Simple," Katt purred, walking towards Dot, swaying her hips slightly, her tail following the pattern, "They've got that cute shyness to them, always sexy but don't think so," She moved closer to Dot, their faces almost touching, "And their glasses, just make them so adorable." she purred.

"Rawr! Oh yeah!" Mar grinned widely, getting on top of Kitt properly before suddenly slamming himself onto her, his cock penetrating deep down this time, getting inside Kitt's pussy smoothly, yet with a lot of force, "Mmmmmngh! Ohhh damn, you feel so good!"

(Room)

"Uhm..." Dorothy felt a little uncomfortable as she ended up pressed against a wall with her snout just next to Katt's muzzle, "I don't know what you mean exactly, but..." she stuttered a bit.

Kitt arched her back, letting out a loud roar as Mar penetrated her, her tail whipping up and wrapping around them both as she thrust her hips up to meet his, "Ahhh, there, that's, the feeling," she moaned, bringing a hand down on Mar's head, pressing his maw into her clevage.

"Just saying my type," Katt smiled, "Well, I'd better let you get to your shower," Katt slipped a small business card out of her pocket, sliding it into Dot's hand, "If you're ever interested in that drink, call me." she winked, turning around and stepping away, swaying her ass behind her.