Digiartists' Domain Community!
Xeno panic! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: Xeno panic! (/showthread.php?tid=8200)

RE: Xeno panic! - MasterZero - 06-24-2010

"Oh...I'm sorry, dear," he said, realizing he had left the girl hungry. He patted her head and moved down to rub her butt, as she began to lick and suck on his erection. "Keep it up, and I promise to feed you your favorite meal," he moaned, rubbing her ass as she licked away at his cock, feeling his cock nearing eruption.

RE: Xeno panic! - Maero - 06-24-2010

Sleen moaned slightly and raised her ass into his hand as he rubbed her, blushing only a little. She sucked and licked vigorously, wanting to feed badly. "Mmmm..." she purred, her tail making lazy swirls in the air as she licked and sucked.

With a groan, the Xeno shot his seed onto the girl's face and into her mouth, coating her with his cum. "Eat up, Sleen. You earned," he smiled, wiping his cock against her fur, cleaning it.

Sleen swallowed as much as she could and then curled up on the floor licking herself clean and purring. Her father would either not care, or be furious...or maybe see this as vital data, or somewhere between them.

Alex smiled at the other, and stroked her side, hoping her father wouldn't be too mad. Of course, if he was the father of Sleen, and someone did this to her, he would tear them apart. He sighed a bit, before picking Sleen up and carrying her to his bed again, where he would let her sleep. If there was nothing else needing his attention at the moment, he would walk to the kitchen, hoping to make breakfast.

In the kitchen he would find a most extraordinary sight. A huge stack of delicious pancakes and a note. The note had no name, but Alex could not forget Silvia's scent. It read:

Dear Alex

Though I regret the past, and wonder why I had to be created...why I was cloned, I do not regret my existence, and for this I thank you. Know that I am doing well, I am free, and I am happy. You may notice that you can no longer sense me, I have had my spores removed, though it was not easy. I am unbound, a fresh start awaits me. I am not Silvia, I never really was, and I can not pretend to be your former lover, not if I wish to be honest with myself. The programing in my head has also been remover, you do not need to worry about me. Please do not look for me, please do not bring my past back to me, because I am finally free of it. Take care of my sisters and try to stay out of trouble.

With love,
she who is free

The pancakes smelled great and were clearly fresh, and though he could not sense Silvia he could smell her. If he truly wished, he could try to catch up to her, to find her before she got to far away, though it would go against her wishes.

Alex read the note, and smiled at the pancakes, sniffing and taking in their scent. But then it hit him. The scent of his lover. He, at first, desired to follow it, going as far to running towards the door and opening it, taking a step out of the apartment, before stopping. Silvia.... he closed his eyes, and slowly closed the door before falling to the ground, his back against the door. He looekd at the note in his hand and smiled, not being able to help himself as he felt his heart cry out for her. "Wherever you are, I hope you're happy," he said, before walking back into the kitchen, and began to eat the sweetest pancakes he had ever had, slowly savoring each bite and saving some for his other slaves.

Soon a few of the girls began to filter into the room looking for breakfast. First was Melody, he was still naked and rubbing her skin down with a lotion that allowed her to stay out of water and keep her skin unchapped and silky soft and smooth. She had received very little attention compared to the other girls, though she wasnt rushing to change that. He could either have a chat with her or wait for the rest of the girls to come into the room.

"Hello, Mary," he greeted, looking up at the woman. "Please, sit down, have some pancakes," he suggested, taking two off of the stack, and putting them on a plate for her. After offering her the food, he searched his mind, thinking of what he could ask her, before saying, "I'm sorry....I'm so so sorry..."

Mary sat down and began to silently pick at the pancakes. She had been very silent since the day they had left E.F.S.F. Destiny, the same day she had lost all ties to her old life. She cried every night, silently and to herself, having found no evidence to suggest her parents or sister had escaped the doomed ship.

When Alex spoke to her, she did not know what to say back. She knew by now that he really was sorry...but being sorry didnt change her situation, it didnt bring back her family, it didnt undo the mental scars of her capture. Finally she whispered a small, "I-I know..."