Digiartists' Domain Community!
Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 (/showthread.php?tid=7511)

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 12-07-2009

"Just wanted to stay here a little longer," Mar grinned, then leapt forwards and looked back at the catgirls, "Well, let's go! Not too far away now!" he smiled a bit, and then started walking onwards to his home, guiding the siblings.

(Apartment)

"Uhm, his name is Slash," Dorothy said to Shadow, "He's a friend of mine from high-school, and well he usually meets up here and also has my brother help him with gym routines, he's been here so many times we just lent him a spare key but..." she then turned back to the gigantic Slash, "Why did you drink stuff you didn't know what it was?! Look at you, we're not small, YOU are humongous!" she blushed, staring right up at his impossibly broad and hard pectorals, down to his bulgy ten-pack and then further to meet the biggest pair of testicles in the world on which a four feet long sheath rested, "Oh... my!" she blushed a real crimson red and looked away in embarrassment.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 12-07-2009

"Hey wait up, some of us don't have legs the size of flag-poles," Katt huffed, having to walk faster to keep up with the two.

"Hehe, sorry Katt, here." Kitt smiled, her tail wrapping around Katt and lifting her up enough for Kitt to lift her up, "Better?"

"Well, in a way," Katt said, This is so unfair, how come my younger sister is the bigger one, how's that work? she sighed.

*House*

"Humongous," Slash couldn't help but smile widely as he examined his new bulk, "and sexy. Damn, whod've thought you'd invent something this awesome. A potion that turns you into a giant muscular tower of sexiness. I like."

"Dang, you REALLY need to be more careful where you leave that stuff. Doesn't seem too secure where it is." Shadow laughed.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 12-08-2009

"And here we are!" Mar smiled, stopping in front of his apartment, looking back at the sisters with a grin, "Hey, look! The busty 'n sexy driver brought Katt come!" he laughed.

(Apartment)

"If you have a cryogenic container that can maintain it at the correct temperature without compromising its composition, then I'd gladly take it," Dorothy retorted to Shadow, still trying to look away from Slash as she felt her legs tighten. She had never felt so vulnerable, practically in-between two mountains of bulging muscle, "You didn't drink them all... did you?" She asked the kitten, pondering "I hope not, if he did, the extra liquid will take longer to show its effects proportional to the amount he actually drank..." she softly told herself.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 12-08-2009

"Huh, no Katt's right here, I carried her." Kitt smiled, setting Katt down on the ground, "See?" she smiled.

"I will never get used to that," Katt said as she glanced up at Kitt, "Well, we're here. So now what?"

"MOVIE!" Kitt shouted excitedly, bouncing up and down, the whole area shaking slightly from it.

"Uh, n-no," Slash insisted, though he was a horrible liar, "Maybe."

"What're you so worried about? Now instead of one huge sexy muscle god you got two," Shadow smiled, placing one of his massive paws on Dot's shoulder.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 12-09-2009

"We. Gotta. Get inside. First." Mar continued saying as he bounced on the floor thanks to Kitt's movements.

(Apartment)

"B-but! This isn't normal... Slashy! How do you feel?" she quickly asked, "Don't you feel strange, or odd? Does it hurt anywhere? I'm not sure how it's supposed to react to you, gosh, people, this was supposed to be experimented on plants!" she angrily said.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 12-09-2009

"Well what're we waiting for then?" Kitt asked as she stopped bouncing, grabbing Mar's arm as she moved towards the house, pushing the door clear off it's hinges as she tried to open it, "Oops, sorry." she said as she looked down at the broken remains of the door.

"I feel as good as I look," Slash flexed, his biceps swelling to the size of bowling balls, "Godly, perfect, indescribable," he went on.

"Seems to be reacting just fine, screw testing on plants, what fun can you have with them?" Shadow asked, wrapping his arms around Dot, easily encircling her, "Plants, do nothing. Two large horny guys on the other hand, can do alot more."

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 12-10-2009

"Eh, well, I do that all the time. It happens," Mar said to Kitt, smiling in honesty as it was true. The dragon observed the situation, "Hmm, maybe you won't be able to fit into the elevator, Kitt. But I've an idea!" he grinned, "Katt, here!" he said, chucking his room keys to the smaller tigress, "Go go! Look for a camera in there! I'll take care of your little sister."

(Room)

"Huh?" Dorothy blinked in disbelief, looking up at the massive wolf, though blushing a bit, "Is that all there is in your mind? What if something bad happened?" she pouted adorably.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 12-10-2009

"I'm sure she feels so safe now," Katt rolled her eyes as she walked in through the remains of the door, "I'll be back soon so don't get any ideas." she called back as she stepped into the elevator.

*Room*

"Maybe it's a side-effect of that drink, increase sexual drive or something." Shadow shrugged.

"Hey don't hog her," Slash smiled, moving towards Dot, "Come on, I know how much you love the big muscular type. You can't resist perfection like this." he growled a bit, flexing his chest infront of Dot's eyes.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 12-10-2009

Mar turned around as Katt disappeared into the elevator and as the doors closed, he pounced on Kitt. "How about we have some fun? Bet these are aching for treatment!" Mar playfully said, his claws latched around Kitt's boobs, that due to their enormous size he actually only was groping her nipples.

(Room)

"Guuuyyys!" Dorothy moaned in discontent at the opressiveness of both males, "I don't know..." she finally said, bringing her arms down and behind her she innocently exchanged looks with both giant guys, then stopped at the twelve foot tall Slash "Gosh, Slash, you're like three feet taller than Shadow. How much did you drink?" she asked, blushing.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 12-11-2009

Kitt began purring softly as Mar groped her chest, "What brought this on all of a sudden?" she giggled, falling backwards a bit from Mar's pounce, her large girth and natural balance helping to keep her on her feet.

"Only one bottle," Slash smiled, and he was being honest it had just been one bottle, though it had been a large bottle.

"Come on, you want to talk about some science experiment or would you rather do something all three of us can enjoy?" Shadow growled a bit.