Digiartists' Domain Community!
Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 (/showthread.php?tid=7511)

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 11-30-2009

"Indeed," Mar nodded to Katt, although his vision was fixed on Kitt's chest, "Bouncy."

(Streets)

"I guess you really make an impression now, gee," Dorothy giggled, taking for the road back home, "Say, did you ever imagine yourself to become so huge?" she then asked.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 12-01-2009

"Kitt stop that before you cause a traffic accident." Katt sighed.

"Oh don't exaggerate, how could I cause one of those." Kitt smiled.

"Holy crap check out that cat's, SHIT!" A car suddenly screeched to a halt two feet from the car infront of it.

"Come on, let's go." Katt said, grabbing Kitt and trying to pull her along.

*Streets*

"Nope, but definately not complaining about it," Shadow smiled, stretching up to his full height as he flexed, "I love it, feel like I could bench an entire school bus."

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 12-03-2009

Mar discretely walked with them, moving just in front of Kitt, looking up so he wouldn't miss any of her arousing jiggles. "When we get home, I'm sucking these two babies dry," he thought out loud.

(Street)

"Gee, that would be impressive!" Dorothy giggled, "But it's a good thing you only took one of the four samples. It wouldn't be easy to have a fifty foot tall boyfriend!" She said, happily wagging her tail as she hugged Shadow's midsection as they walked.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 12-03-2009

"Huh? What're you planning on doing?" Kitt asked, cocking her head a bit.

"It's an innuendo Kitt, he's not serious."

"Nintendo? Ooh are we gonna play games?" Kitt asked bouncing slightly with joy, "Come on let's go, faster faster," she smiled, grabbing Mar's arms and pulling him along, despite the fact she had no clue where they were going.

*Street*

"One of four? So there're three others in your place, sweet, maybe I could chug another, or two." Shadow winked, "Can never have enough muscular wolf beef-cake."

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 12-04-2009

"You're doing this on purpose, aren't you?" Mar flat-stared at Katt from the ground as he literally was dragged around by the giant Kitt

(Streets)

"Yeah, but if you drink that much I doubt my wolf-cake will fit in the house anymore," Dorothy giggled a bit as they reached destination and she opened the door to her and her brother's apartment, "Okay, here we are. Let's go up! I'm hungry too." She then smiled and waited for Shadow to enter.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 12-04-2009

"Nope, sometimes life just throws ya a freebie." Katt chuckled.

"This is gonna be so much fun, we're gonna shoot a movie, play games, wonder if there's anything to eat, I can't wait to..." Kitt suddenly dropped Mar, leaning over so she could look him in the face, her giant chest hanging infront of his face, "Uhm, where is your home?" she asked.

*Streets*

"No big, I could just stack a few buildings together and knock out the walls and ceilings." Shadow laughed as he ducked under the door frame, "Oh, uh I think you got company, or someone gave you a free couch while we were away." He said, spotting the giant ball of white fur in the middle of the room, "Looks comfy."

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 12-05-2009

"Right here," Mar said softly as he saw the over-sized kitten breasts in front of his face, slightly dazzled in arousal as he hugged himself to Kitt's chest.

(Apartment)

"Huh?" Dorothy blinked, looking at a massive ball of white, "That's one big couch... but... I don't remember ever seeing one around here."

She looked pensive as she approached the giant furry 'couch', finding a tail attached to it, "Uh- Shadow, I don't think couches come with tails."

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 12-05-2009

"Hehe," Kitt giggled a bit, "Don't be silly, this isn't your home."

"Not by choice I'm sure." Katt joked.

*House*

"Must be some new design, never understood moder design, oh well let's try it out." Shadow smiled as he jumped down onto the over-grown couch.

"AHHH WHAT THE HELL!" Slash yelled as he was awoken, throwing shadow off himself as he jumped up, smashing his head accidentally into the ceiling, "Sheesh, can't a guy take a cat-nap, oh heya Dot, was wondering where you went. Did you get smaller?" He asked, leaning over to try and be eye level with her, still a good 3 feet taller than her even bent over.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 12-06-2009

"Oh," Mar said as he turned around, still comfortably laying against Kitt's rack, "It's just three squares ahead. We'll be there in no time," he smiled, although he wasn't making an effort to walk nor move away from Kitt's bosom.

(Apartment)

Dorothy blinked a bit, staring higher and higher until making eye-contact with the giant cat in her living room "Oh my god..." she gasped, "Slashy! You didn't drink... WAIT!" she noticed just how larger than Shadow he had become and quickly replaced her question, "How much did you drink?!" she desperately asked.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 12-06-2009

"Uhm, are you okay?" Kitt asked when Mar didn't seem to make any move to get up, poking him gentley in the head.

"Huh, oh you mean that weird green stuff, yeah it tasted kinda weird, think you got a recipe wrong somewhere." Slash shrugged, "But what happened to you? Last time I saw you you were taller than me, not by much mind you but still."

"Hey Dot, you gonna introduce me to your, very large friend?" Shadow asked.