Digiartists' Domain Community!
Xeno panic! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: Xeno panic! (/showthread.php?tid=8200)

RE: Xeno panic! - MasterZero - 06-21-2010

Alex suddenly turned up the pleasure for all the girls up to the highest level he could, as he fucked Kat like a beast. He made another tentacle appear to fuck her ass, as others sucked on her tits and squeezed them. He also pulled her into a kiss as the spores inside each of the girls made them super-sensitive to pleasure, intending to drive each of them insane with pleasure.

RE: Xeno panic! - Maero - 06-21-2010

Katt and all the girls screamed in ecstasy as they were filled with unbelievable pleasure. Sleen went limp in the tentacles arms, far over stimulated. Katt's pussy began to flood as she and all the other girls began to cum again and again. Slowly, one by one they all began to lose their minds. If Alex continued, he would insure his harem...

Alex kept fucking all of them mercilessly, even when his tentacles and cock filled his slaves with gallons of cum he kept fucking them. None of them would become pregnant, but that didn't change the fact he was pumping them full of cum, as his spores inside each of them pushed their pleasure senses to their highest level. "I own you. You're my slut, my bitch, my whore. Forever," he whispered into Katt's ear as he fucked her, filling her with cum. "I OWN ALL OF YOU!"

The night was fucked away in a blur of moans, screams and sex. Katt gave herself to him entirely, and all the girls came so many times they passed out where they lay.

The next morning they were naked and spread out all over the room, still covered in cum and sweat. Little Sleen was curled up, naked, next to Alex, her fur matted with all the nights activity. What effect all this would have on the previously innocent girl was unknown, but one thing was for sure, she would never be the same again.

Alex awoke with a moan and smiled down at little Sileen, watching as she cuddled against him. His curiosity got the better of him, as he began to try and wake the girl up, curious to see her reaction to him.

Sleen awoke slowly, yawning and moaning softly, her body, pussy in particular, was very sensitive and sore. She looked up at Alex and cuddled her head into his chest like a cat would do but said nothing, licking weakly as she closed her eyes again.

Alex took the girl in his hand and lifted her up, as he himself stood up. He kept her in his hands and asked, "How do you feel?" He also looked at the other girls, cuddling with one another covered in sweat and cum from both him, themselves, and each other.

"T-Tingly...and tired..." She said silently. She trembled as he picked her up and held on to him more tightly. She wasnt exactly the same. Before she had been energetic, and now she was more timid and withdrawn. IT may have been because of how tired she was...but there was no doubt that she would never be the girl she had once been. Still naked and clinging to him, she released a soft mew. Would doing all this to her cancel the contract between him and the scientists?

"Don't worry. I've got you. You're safe with me, and I promise I won't do anything bad," he said. He doubted this would break their contract, because he thought the scientists would have expected such a thing. At least he hoped so. "Are you hungry? I can go and cook up some cakes of pan, I mean pancakes?" he offered.

Sleen nodded but said. "I...I dont want any..." She then began to lick and clean her fur as best she could while being carried, licking up some left over cum and murring.