Digiartists' Domain Community!
Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 (/showthread.php?tid=7511)

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 10-30-2009

The dragon had accompained Katt, and once they came out, he observed "Right, maybe it wasn't such a great idea to try where the commonly developed woman shops. Not only she dwarves us both, but I think her hips alone are par with the entrances to the shops." And then added: "No, you might just have gained only, what? Ten more sizes?" Mar chuckled to Kitt.

(House)

"Eeep! Shadow! Your towel!" Dorothy nearly shrieked, tightening her own towel around her body at the fear of anybody else being nearby.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 10-31-2009

Kitt shrugged a bit, "They look about three times as big, so maybe triple d's?" She wondered aloud.

"Don't think they go into triples, sheesh, we're probably gonna have to special order a bra for you." Katt said glancing around a bit, "Might be a bit more private too." she said, noting the numerous others that were quickly gathering around them.

*Gym*

"Huh?" Shadow looked down, noticing his towel had slipped off when he stood, his cock hanging out slightly, "What's wrong? Not enjoying the view?" he laughed.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 11-01-2009

"Okay, I suppose that goes for her bum too." Mar said, reaching up to give Kitt's immense behind a pat on the left buttcheek. "Hey, since there's an audience," he started, looking up at Kitt's face, although the blockade provided by her bust gave him an idea. "Maybe we could sell some fresh Kitt milk." He grinned towards Katt, "That way we'll get money for the special order for a bikini fast!"

(Gym)

"I-it's n-not that, s-silly!" Dorothy blushed more, trembling a bit, "What if somebody walks on us right now?! Cover yourself!"

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 11-02-2009

"You can't be serious." Katt growled a bit, "Are you honestly suggesting we, do that, in the middle of the mall? Do you realize how fast we'd be arrested?" She asked.

"Why? What's wrong with it? Lot's of people enjoy cat milk over cow's." Kitt shrugged a bit.

"But they don't do the milking in the middle of the clothing department!" Katt roared slightly, Kitt's naivety getting a bit on her nerves.

*Gym*

"Relax, watch," Shadow smiled as he picked up the laddle in a nearby bucket of water, dropping it onto the hot stones in the middle of the room. In a matter of seconds a think screen of fog rose up, making it almost impossible to even make out Dot right infront of him, "See? If anyone walks in they won't see anything, we'll have plenty of time to split up and act like nothing was happening." he grinned, though it wasn't noticible through the steam.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 11-02-2009

"Hmm, what if we find a way to cover her body? Or better yet, why don't we just let her play mommy with two clients at once in a place that's not transparent?" Mar suggested, a simple plan for a very complicated context, though his brain wasn't that powerful. "Hmm, and maybe we should build a booth in front of that place. That way we can charge and then Kitt can take them in! What do you think?" he asked with a distinct satisfied smile.

(Sauna)

Dot shook a bit, no matter what she said, he didn't seem interested in listening "I can't believe y-you're actually thinking of... doing it... here..." she said, not having moved yet. Her scales were fine, as well, since the vaporized water's steam was adequately absorbed as humidity for them.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 11-03-2009

"Are you honestly asking me what I think about putting my sister into a closed area and letting people nurse off her?" Katt asked, a bit surprised.

"Why not? It sounds like it'd be a good way to afford a new shirt." Kitt smiled.

"Kitt, go play with this." Katt held up a small round cat toy, throwing it over her shoulder.

"TOY!" Kitt jumped off of Mar's shoulder, chasing after the toy crashing through a number of displays and mannequins.

*Sauna*

"Come on where's your sense of adventure?" Shadow asked, slumping down on the bench, figuring he was just wasting time, "Man you may be sexy as hell but you're kinda boring ya know that?" he smiled a bit.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 11-04-2009

"Are you sure you should've done that?" Mar blinked, even though he couldn't keep his eyes off Kitt's bouncing ass, he felt sort of concerned at the numerous destroyed props. "My idea sounded less harmful. And more sexier."

(Sauna)

"I'm not boring!" Dorothy huffed suddenly, and then tried to lower her voice, "Uhm, it's just... C'mon, let's just," she tried walking over to Shadow, but her left paw slipped onto the slippery surface, "Eeek!" she whimpered as she slid over to the massive wolf, losing grip onto her towel and dropping it midway as she practically crashed onto his abdominals, tail smacking him right on the base of his boner. "Owww... that was dumb..." she said, claws gripped tightly onto his pecs.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 11-04-2009

"It'll be fine, doubt anyone's gonna complain about a gigantic tiger destroying a store, probably think they're crazy." Katt said as she watch Kitt running off, then turned back to Mar, "That was so we could have a bit of a personal talk, me and Kitt might be a bit, let's just say open," she said, unable to come up with a better word, "But despite how it looks I'm still her big sister, and I don't plan on letting you, or anyone for that matter, turn her into some sideshow attraction or something." she warned him.

*Sauna*

Shadow out a soft hissing growl through his teeth, partly from the claws digging into his chest but mostly from the smack to his happy place, "Ow, no, problem, barely, felt a thing." he insisted, even though his voice seemed to have gone up an octave or two.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 11-05-2009

"Sideshow attraction?" Mar's ears twitched, "She's an attraction anywhere she goes. Plus it was you who said you didn't want her doing that in the middle of here!" he said, apparently missing the point.

(Sauna)

She released her claws from Shadow's chest, gasping a bit, "Oops! I'm sorry! Did that hurt?" Dorothy genuinely concerned by him put a soft paw on one of his pectorals. "Sorry, I'm not wearing my glasses here, I can't see well..." she said, trying to climb on him to inspect where she had gripped, her chest brushing along his abs as her tail now ascended softly while ocassionaly patting around his thighs for confirmation, often her fin caressing around his shaft.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 11-06-2009

"She'll be fine, happens all the time. Just remember what I said." Katt said as she turned around, seeing Kitt walking up, happily carrying a beach ball in her mouth, "Uh, Kitt that's not the ball I threw."

"Hmm? Bff ih ffflss fha fame." Kitt said around the ball.

*Sauna*

"Hey it's alright, sure you can make it better with a kiss or two." Shadow grinned, reaching over and rubbing Dot's ass.