Digiartists' Domain Community!
Where IS waldo.... er Casey? - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: The Lobby (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Where IS waldo.... er Casey? (/showthread.php?tid=3773)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

- UnknownH - 01-09-2005

Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:Great...thanks to this heatwave I was feeling terrible...*lets Unknown lathe her back*
scrub scrub scrub and I'm sorry if anything's "bumping" you :D

Quote:...oh thank you.....(One slave more) . This time I'm already attended, but if you wanna bathe someone badly, Silver needs a bath too.
I have to say this ha casey

- Red Mage Dragon Tiamat - 01-12-2005

:shock: hmm, i missed a lot. heh, hard times for you Casey eh ^^

- UnknownH - 01-12-2005

yeah casey keeps losing to me in this fake fight for zeph because I have nothing to do and post here more

- Red Mage Dragon Tiamat - 01-13-2005

hah, ah well that's always nice to be bored enough. I remember the times I was posting on message boards for hours. Yeah, the good old times.

- UnknownH - 01-13-2005

yeah I once would read fics for hours that was some fun

- Zephyr of Darkness - 01-14-2005

Quote:scrub scrub scrub and I'm sorry if anything's "bumping" you
Evil I know what to do to fix that...*turns around and drenches Unknown in freezing cold water* Now go on with the scrub Twisted
Quote:I have to say this ha casey
C'mon, you're my slave too... what else could you be if you came all the way just to lather my back? Twisted
Quote:yeah casey keeps losing to me in this fake fight for zeph because I have nothing to do and post here more
*LOL* I bet Casey has nothing to do as well Twisted
Besides, you give less motives to beat you....Yusuke !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Hmm? That means he only talks to me cuz he's bored? Evil )
*beats Unknown with a pail* Is that so?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote: that's always nice to be bored enough
Yeah..I haven't been bored ever since I entered the Uni :(

- UnknownH - 01-14-2005

Damn! ok I'll be good :(
ow! no that means I actually have nothing to do and I usally post here late nights so who would do anything then
poor zeph I didn't get in this semester oh well it was my fault anyway

- Zephyr of Darkness - 01-19-2005

Ok...if you're good, I'll be good as well. Twisted Say, aren't you tired from scrubbing? I can wash your back as well.
But first....*gets out of the tub, covers herself with a towel and frowns* What happene to Casey in this topic...? He might...Oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *runs to Silver's place* He's fine....whew.....

- UnknownH - 01-19-2005

no that's ok maybe later but do we really need casey? :D

- Zephyr of Darkness - 01-22-2005

Well, the more the merrier they say. But you're right, if he doesn't bother posting, he's not worth caring about. But you're done scrubbing my back, won't let me scrub yours, so there's nothing left to do here. Oh well, I'm gonna go do what Casey didn't want to *changes back into the red dress and goes wash Silver* Call if there's something interesting.