Digiartists' Domain Community!
Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 (/showthread.php?tid=7511)

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 10-18-2009

"Let's just say I've a considerable amount of endurance." Mar grinned happily, "Now what?" he said, standing up after taking his now semi-hard member out of Katt, "Kitt, you wanted your ass stuffed with something big, didn't you?" he smirked.

(Gym)

"Uhm... but..." Dorothy mellowed, seemingly reluctant, "I don't know where to begin." She admitted, a bit nervously.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 10-18-2009

OOC: Just bounce on the trampoline! *Tapping his foot impatiently standing next to a bunch of cameras including slo-mo ones*

IC:

Kitt looked up from Katt's swollen stomache, "I don't know, guess it would depend on what you plan on using, I don't wanna get hurt by something too big."

Katt couldn't help but chuckle a bit, "I swear all your development went into your chest and left your brain completely ignored."

*Gym*

"Well, it's a trampoline, can't be that difficult. Just bounce on it right?" Shadow shrugged.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 10-18-2009

OOC: I'm sorry, my bad. I was thinking of some kind of exercising machine/routine named The Trampoline, lol. I may frequent the gym and work out with a lot of different things but I know like half of the names of them! XP

IC:

Mar smiled at Katt's words, lightly patting Kitt's side as if agreeing with the elder sister, but at the same time intruded some more excess energy into the giant kitten, causing her already massive knockers to swell a size larger as if she had just suddenly had another growth spurt. "Yeah," he added, "Seems like she's a young little girl on continous growth..." he grinned, playing dumb about Kitt's new change.

(Gym)

"It's just," Dorothy stuttered a bit, "I don't really know how bouncing on a trampoline is going to work my body up into health." She said. "Shouldn't we go to the walking bands or the bycicles?"

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 10-19-2009

OOC: Don't care about a routine, just wanna see dot bouncing.

Legion of men: Us too.

Girls on trampoline's should tottaly be an olympic sport.

IC:

"What are you talking about? Feline's usually max out around her age," Katt said, glancing over and noticing the increase in Kitt's bust size, "What the?" She blinked a bit, poking at Kitt's breast, "What the heck's going on in there? That can't be natural."

Kitt looked down, blushing slightly as Katt poked her breast, "Uhm, Katt, is something wrong?"

*Gym*

"He just wants to see you bouncing." The light blue dragoness laughed.

"That's not true!" Shadow shouted immediately, "I just, thought it'd be helpful. For, muscle, developing stuff."

"Why don't I lend you a hand, I frequent this place, I wouldn't mind lending a hand showing you around."

"No arguments from me." Shadow grined, his tail wagging.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 10-19-2009

"Maybe it's all that milk she had during breakfast?" Mar smiled again, standing next to Kitt's overwhelming right tit. "Wow, I think her nipples are bigger than your head, Katt." He observed.

(Gym)

Dorothy eyed the dragoness, and smiled at her offer, "Okay! It would be great to have some assistance." She grinned a bit, then looked up at Shadow, "See? All we needed was to get an instructor!"

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 10-19-2009

"This can't be normal, think we might have to take her to a vet?" Katt wondered aloud.

"NO!" Kitt jumped up suddenly nearly crushing Mar as she jumped into his arms, "No vet, I don't wanna shot, I'm fine, I feel fine, don't need a vet honestly." She said, her tail puffed out as she shook slightly.

*Gym*

"Alright then, looks like you probably would enjoy some strength, and I'm betting on cardio for you." The dragoness smiled, leading Shadow to a weight machine and Dot to a nearby treadmill, "Watch your tail by the way, I've seen a few people get their caught in those things. Not a pretty sight." she smiled.

"I'll be fine, how hard could this thing be?" Shadow asked, grabbing the bar above him and pulling down on it, the weights in the back shooting up and crashing into the top making a loud noise, "Whoops, guess that's a bit too little weight huh?"

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 10-19-2009

As overwhelmingly heavy as she had become over the last several hours, Mar's muscles made it easy work to keep Kitt still in his arms. "Hey, don't worry. She's not serious. She's just concerned about what we talked about earlier. Remember when I said you catch everyone's attention and they want to be worship you?" He chuckled, using simple words to get to Kitt.

(Gym)

Dorothy blinked, impressed at the demonstration of sheer strength "Uhm, wasn't that on two hundred pounds...?" she gasped, almost dawdling before getting onto the treadmill.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 10-20-2009

"God you are such a wimp," Katt couldn't help but laugh, "Just mention the 'V' word and she goes running for the hills."

"So, no vet? promise?" Kitt asked, her tail relaxing slightly.

"Yeah no vet, I just wanna make sure your okay." Katt said.

"I feel fine." Kitt smiled.

*Gym*

"Uhh, yeah I guess. Guess it needs more weight," Shadow pulled out the lock, adding a few more weights to the machine before locking it down again, "Alright, no clue what that adds up to but I know it's more." he said, grabbing the bar with one hand and pulling it down with little effort, "Well, I can feel it at least. Suppose that's an improvement."

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 10-21-2009

"Rawr." Mar growled, nuzzling Kitt's prominent left tit, "Actually you are so fine looking maybe we should enter her into a beauty pageant." He said, almost drooling, "How would you like showing your huge ass in a thong, Kitt?"

(Gym)

Dorothy smiled in relief, "Whew, glad you could start. My turn now, gee!" she giggled, and got onto the walking band in the treadmill, the controls looked fine, so all she did was set it up into half of the speed, where she was having a relaxing walk. Five minutes after that, however, she pushed the button with the + sign on it to raise the speed slightly more, and then began trotting, her chest bouncing like a couple of basketballs in front of the mirror she was using to check how she was doing and if she was doing it okay.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 10-21-2009

"Huh? You really think I could be in a beauty show?" Katt asked, smiling slightly and blushing, "I always wanted to be in one of those, those girls are so beautiful, you know Katt tried out for one once, they said her chest was too small for the dresses though."

"Waste of time anyways, parading around infront of a bunch of wolves howling at you. Glad I didn't make it." Katt huffed.

*Gym*

Shadow grinned as he watched Dot's chest bouncing, his tail wagging as he admired her body. After a few seconds of watching, "AHHHHH!" Shadow jumped up, his tail stuck under the heavy weights of the exercise machine, "AHH GET IT OUT GET IT OUT!" He shouted, pulling at his tail.

OOC:

KATT GET OFF MY COMPUTER!

Katt: That's what you get for saying I'm flat.