Digiartists' Domain Community!
Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 (/showthread.php?tid=7511)

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 10-04-2009

"What, you want me to entertain your pussy?" Mar directly asked, grinning towards Katt, "Or should I stimulate our giant kitten elsewhere?"

(Gym)

"Uhm, well... My brother's always taking the spots near there," She said as she pointed over to a section where equipment of all kinds: Dumbells, Barbells, press and curl benches and additions of many different, but large weights were; it all was located in front of the biggest window from a side. "Gee, but you shouldn't go for all that at once, I doubt your clothes would be able to take it!"

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 10-04-2009

"You need an invitation?" Katt purred, "Come on, haven't had much fun with you in awhile." she winked, giving her own ass a slight slap as an invite before going back to Kitt's waiting pussy.

"Can always buy new clothes, but a change to show off this body," Shadow flexed a bit, growling happily, "That doesn't come along everyday ya know, bet I could probably bench press you." he laughed.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 10-07-2009

"That would be after I gave you anal a few minutes ago in the shower." He then grinned, Mar immediately mounting Katt from behind, "Not complaining about more fun, though!" he said, rubbing his giant dragon cock all over her butt-cheeks, smearing pre over her white fur all the while he growled as he hardened up.

(Gym)

"Hey!" Dorothy huffed angrily, her tail standing right up as she glared up at Shadow, "I'm not that heavy! I'm not fat!"

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 10-07-2009

"That's like a few hours in feline time." Katt purred, her tail coiling around and rubbing his cock a bit.

"Ahhh, Katt, keep, doing that, it felt good." Kitt purred softly.

"Aww, how can I resist a face like that." Katt laughed, turning her attention back to the kitten's pussy.

*gym*

"Yeah you're right, lifting you would hardly be a workout." Shadow tried to calm her down, "Didn't mean any offense by it, don't take things so serious."

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 10-08-2009

"Mmrrr, your sister is so insatiable." Mar commented, gripping his own cock to stimulate himself further so he got completely hard and ready, "No matter how much goes in her or how much you pleasure her, she wants more and more..." he added, getting his cock-head onto Katt's behind, "What about you?" he said, assuming his position.

(Gym)

"Hmph." Dorothy turned to the side with her paws on her wide hips while looking away from Shadow, her eyes closed and her chin up in pride, "I'm fit, thank you very much."

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 10-10-2009

"It's a feline thing, once you get us started you'd better have the stamina to keep up." Katt purred, rubbing her ass against Mar's cock, her fingers occupying Kitt while she was talking.

*Gym*

"Won't hear any diffrent from me, course I think the muscle that gets the most workout is probably that brain of yours." Shadow grinned, "Too bad telekinesis isn't real, bet you'd be able to lift a station wagon."

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 10-11-2009

"Mmrrr. I'm sort of the same, so I understand." The mighty dragon said, his hips ready to thrust, "Doesn't help your sister had her growth spurt. I bet she's barely feeling all this." He chuckled, "But I've an idea of who'll feel a lot more..." Mar added, and with one swift hump he penetrated Katt's pussy from behind, his three feet of dragon meat invading her insides as he pushed with a pleased growl.

(Gym)

"Tee-hee" Dorothy then giggled to him, "You think so? I'm that smart?" she said, turning around with the same slightly provokative pose.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 10-11-2009

"RAAAWRR!" Katt roared in pleasure, gripping Kitt's legs to stable herself, "Oh yeah, I definately felt that," she moaned, her tongue hanging out as she virtually drooled in pleasure, "And it feels wonderful."

*Gym*

"Well I haven't known you that long but it seems like it to me, after all I doubt someone could've come up with that growth stuff by accident," He grinned, "Making giant sexy wolves is worthy of a noble peace prize if you ask me."

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 10-14-2009

"Kittens love it big I see." Mar arrogantly smirked, his claws on Katt's ass, "You want more?" He ground his hips over her behind, his cock penetrating her pussy further into her womb, the head pushing against the limits of her insides as he murred "Mmmrrrr."

(Gym)

"...of Peace?" An invisible interrogation sign appeared over Dorothy's head as she heard him, "Uhm, are we talking about the same prize?" she asked while looking up at the large wolf, blinking in confusion.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 10-14-2009

Katt roared in pleasure, her eyes almost glowing from her lust, "Love it big, love it hard, and love it often." she growled.

"Hey the first nobel peace prize was given to the inventor of dynamite." Shadow shrugged, "Besides I can think of plenty of peaceful applications for this new size, like, um, hmm, OH! I can, no wait, well I got nothing." he laughed.