Digiartists' Domain Community!
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) (/showthread.php?tid=7825)

RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - Masquerade - 03-22-2009

(Lunatio Inn)

Ariadne joined Mika in the hallway, closing the door gently behind her. She clasped onto Mika's hand. "Alright, let's go. Although I'm s-scared, I m-must admit that I'm curious." She started walking quietly down the hallway and down the stairs to the first floor of the inn with Mika.

(Deadwood Plains)

Lorana shot back into the air, but there was a black liquid running down her back and dripping on the ground. "Ker-Crackle!" she cast her spell. A thousand icicles were sent flying so fast at Masquerade that they appeared to be mere glimmers in the air.

Masquerade increased the flames around him causing most of the icicles to melt, but a few of them impaled his chest, blood leaking slowly out of the wounds. He winced in pain, but remained alert. Lorana was charging again. She whipped him with one of the tails, but he caught it around his rapier and slammed her into the ground. She bounded back up into the air, away from Masquerade. "Frost of Ages!!" she called out. This time, there was no preparation. A glowing blue circle surrounded them and immediately, huge ice blocks the size of glaciers came striking down out of the sky, aiming at both Masquerade and Faiz.

RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - Lonely Werewolf - 03-22-2009

(Lunatio Inn)

"Don't worry..." Mika kissed Ariadne's forehead as walk side by side to downstairs before stepped out of the inn. The outside is pretty dark but the dragoness able to see the surroundings clearly. "We're outside of the inn...Please reply my call..." She spoke telepathically, hoping for the voice to reply.

(Deadwood Plains)

"...Not even a chance...Lightning Strike..." Faiz said softly as lifting his left arm to the sky and pointed to both fallen ice blocks. In just a few seconds before it touches their head, a lightning strikes both ice blocks and shattered it into a small pieces before it turns into water drops due to heat generated from the strikes.

RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - Masquerade - 03-23-2009

(Lunatio)

No response.

However, the surroundings began to brighten, and the air began to turn thick and blurry. Soon, the air and the sky were rainbow-colored and the stone buildings of Lunatio were floating in the air. The cobblestone roads of the town became broken and cracked, and were also hovering in the air. A large tree grew out of the center of the town and people began to appear out of the floating buildings--but they were different. They were milky white in appearance and almost see-through, like they weren't really there. They looked like the spirits of the dead.

"W-what is all this?" Ariadne asked in a timid and frightened voice. She shrieked as a spirit brushed past her. She looked over the edge of the floating road they were on. There was nothing below it. No solid ground. No anything. The whole town was floating over an abyss of rainbow colors. It was almost like a dream...

(Deadwood Plains)

"Nice work, Faiz," Masquerade called out as he stabbed Lorana in the stomach several times with his rapier.

More black liquid poured from Lorana's wounds. It smelled like oil...

"Lashing Sparrow!" Lorana fought back against Masquerade by making stabbing motions with her whip, causing the tip of it to pierce Masquerade's skin several times. She then soared higher into the air, and dove at her opponent, spinning her whip around and around. Masquerade dodged out of the way, but the whip still cut his right arm pretty deep. The flames healed some of the wound, but he was still bleeding.

"I think it's time to end this!" Masquerade shouted. He flew over to Lorana and stabbed her once, right through the heart. He then continued to stab her chest multiple times, and finished his combo by hitting the top of her head really hard with the flat of his blade.

Lorana didn't have time to scream as she hurtled towards the ground. Her body lay crumpled in the dead grass of the plains, black liquid now spurting chaotically from her wounds. The effects of her Divine Form disappeared and she appeared normal again. She found that she couldn't move. Her life was drawing to a close. "I...can't remember," she thought. "Why was....I created again? No memories. What...was life like when...I was younger? Maybe...I...I...I..." Her breath faltered and her eyes became dim. As she took her last breath, she thought, "Maybe I'm not real."

The effects of Masquerade's Divine Form also disappeared and he fell to the ground as well, landing on his knee. He was breathing heavily, but for the most part, he seemed okay. "Wow, that was a tough one," he panted giving a thumb's up to Faiz.

RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - Lonely Werewolf - 03-24-2009

(Lunatio)

Once the scene of pale, quiet Lunatio had transformed onto a lively yet beautiful-looking Lunatio, Mika take a 360-degree view and also touching the people who passed by. "So beautiful...Is this...the real Lunatio looks like...?" She asked curiously but somewhat understand the situation.

"If this...the real Lunatio looks like...what turns this beautiful city...into a city...for the dead...?" She said again, and was hoping for explanation from the voice.

(Deadwood Plains)

Faiz run towards Masquerade and poke his forehead. "Don't make me too worried....You're bleeding for god sake...Heal it up, quick..." He said worriedly as carried Masquerade on his furry arms while his spells retreat completely and went disappear in the sky.

At the same time, he able to catch Lorana's thought while seeing her 'bleeding' badly from Masquerade's attack. Slowly, the wolf approaches Lorana and kneels besides her. "..I'm sorry you have to hear this....I'm always thought...from the first day we met...you are pretty much like a human...but once I've seeing you...I guess my claim was false after all..." He stated softly before continued. "...I don't know who creates you to be like this...but you wasted your life causing trouble..." He gently rubs Lorana's chin with his ears lowered a little bit.

RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - Masquerade - 03-24-2009

(Dream Lunatio)

"Yes, it is quite beautiful isn't it?" the woman's voice from earlier rang clear as a bell. She appeared out of nowhere right in front of Mika. She had long hair and wore what appeared to be a maid's outfit from olden days. She was as white as the other spirits.

Ariadne yelped in fright. "Ah! Where did you come from?!" She held out her hand and shot a stream of flower petals at the spirit, but they went right through the woman.

"We do not know why this town turns this way," the woman continued as if nothing had happened. "As for what exactly all of this is--do you know anything about alchemy?"

(Deadwood Plains)

Blue flames covered all of Masquerade's injuries healing them instantly. "Wow, I can't believe I still had enough energy to do that," he remarked in amazement. He then turned his attention to Faiz's words. "What are you talking about? Do you know something that I don't?" he asked and smiled tauntingly.

(Dream Lunatio)

"Don't worry, Ariadne...She give no harm to us..." Mika stated as pulling Ariadne closer to her and stood in front of the female spirit.

"Yes, this place looks beautiful....I've never seen such place anywhere..." Mika commented with a warm smile. "I am sorry...I don't have any idea about alchemy..." The dragoness shooks her head gently before added. "But before we continue, how we should address you...?"

(Deadwood Plains)

Then, Faiz stood up straight while still carrying Masquerade on his furry arms, shooks head gently. "Just ignore what I'm saying just now..." Without waiting much time, Faiz began moving fast towards the castle and leave the place so they wouldn't be bumped by another enemy which could drain their energy away.

(Dream Lunatio)

"It is very sad to think back upon that life before I got stuck in this dimension," the female spirit said. "They used to call me Rose."

Ariadne swooned. "My, that's a beautiful name," she commented.

"Thank you," Rose replied. "Alchemy used to be the study of elements in an attempt to transmute them into something else. However, that path went astray and the alchemists began to study how to create inorganic creatures. The first success was the golem, which was created by a connection between alchemy and magic. But that wasn't enough. The alchemists wanted something to call their own, so they started studying the black artes, which I'm sure you're familiar with."

(Deadwood Plains)

Masquerade relaxed as he felt the rushing wind blowing through his hair. Although he was no longer bleeding, he could still feel the pain and exhaustion of the last battle. He smiled when he saw that they were getting closer to Lunatio Castle. As they approached, one of the archers sent a flaming arrow into the sky so that the two of them could see exactly where the castle was.

(Dream Lunatio)

Mika listen to Rose's stories and recall of some events which relates to what Rose had mentioned. "Originally, the alchemist want to transform that give benefit to people. And they not feel satisfied and want to create something else which could overpowered them, it's that correct?" She said before added. "Firstly, I apologize if you misunderstood of my statement, Rose...I'm not really know much about alchemy..."

(Lunatio Castle)

Faiz moving towards the flaming arrow in the sky, and after a few moments, he saw the castle in front of him. In instant, he slowed down and entering the castle before placing Masquerade on the standing position besides him. "I hope you have enough energy to walk..." He said.

(Dream Lunatio)

"I don't--well, I didn't--know much about alchemy, but you learn it when you live it," Rose replied. "But, yes. You are correct. The alchemists did used to be working for the people, but their search for power led them to evil, and the power they found overwhelmed them. The power they found was the 7 Alchemic Dimensions." She paused for a minute.

"Wait," Ariadne said. "7 Alchemic Dimensions? What are you talking about? Are you trying to pull a trick on us or something? The 7 Alchemic Dimensions are only a myth."

"Wrong you are, my dear," Rose remarked emphatically. "You're in one of them right now."

(Lunatio Castle)

"Yes, I believe I do have enough energy," Masquerade replied. "Thank you for your concern." He whistled. A soldier came running up the main entrance passageway. Masquerade pulled the small shell out of his pocket. "Take this to the spellcraft room. Have this shell enlarged. Then, take a high-ranked spellcaster to the infirmary and perform the Thought Clearing spell on Solia, please."

"Yes, sir," the soldier replied and went off to perform his duty. "Shall we head to the infirmary to watch the proceedings?"

(Dream Lunatio)

7 Alchemic Dimensions. Mika heard this terms somewhere before, but not so sure from which she heard or read it. "I do heard this myth, but based on my understandings and this recent events, it's no longer a myth...I presume that mysterious man also have this power..." She stated as referring to the man who possess a shadow magic.

"But before I make my own assumption, mind to explain in details of this 7 Alchemic Dimensions...?" The draogness asked.

(Lunatio Castle)

"Yes, please..." Faiz bows his head in respect, somewhat curious of how the Thought Clearing performed. "My sister already saw this kind of procedure..but I somewhat in doubt... So this would be my chance to know more...and possible positive effect will applied on Solia's mind..."