Digiartists' Domain Community!
Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 (/showthread.php?tid=7511)

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 09-06-2009

"Aw c'mon. You're still in your teens. Bet you've a lot of growing left to do!" Mar grinned hopefully to Katt, patting and rubbing behind her neck. "You probably aren't eating right. You need to eat a lot to get big and strong! And maybe a gallon or two of milk." He laughed.

(House)

"Uhm, I've never worn one," Dorothy admitted, blushing, "And I don't even have one..."

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 09-06-2009

Katt couldn't help but chuckled a bit, "Oh why do I care, not like it's that big a deal. I got you don't I?" she purred, rubbing up against Mar.

*Shadow's*

"Well we're gonna have to get you one. Would love to see that sexy ass in a skin-tight suit." he growled, "Not gonna be easy to find an outfit that's comfortable to work out in anymore, but I'm not complaining."

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 09-06-2009

"That's the perfect answer for everything." Mar chuckled back and scooped Katt up in his arm, "Kitchen's downstairs, right?" he said as he came out of the bathroom once they had dryed up.

(House)

Dorothy sweatdropped a bit "Uhm... outfit... meaning, for me or for you?" she asked as she tried to picture it.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 09-06-2009

"Yeah, though I'm not sure if we have enough food to feed you." she laughed, "Bet you could eat a whole cow."

"Who's eating a cow?" Kitt asked as the two entered the kitchen, she was sitting there with a bowl of cereal, her muzzle dripping with the milk from her glass.

"Nothing, just a figure of speech. When'd you get up?" Katt asked.

Kitt shrugged, "Just woke up and was hungry and here I am." she smiled.

*Shadow's*

"Skin-tight leotard for you definately, probably just some shorts and a shirt for me." Shadow flexed a bit, "Then again why would I wanna hide these under a shirt? Might get arrested for carrying concealed weapons, namely," he flexed his arms, "These guns." he laughed.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 09-07-2009

"Speaking of cows." Mar grinned, softly seating Katt down in front of the table and walking besides Kitt, "How'd my giant milk factory sleep?" he chuckled, giving Kitt a peck on her cheek, not having to crouch, but having to slightly lean upwards since she still was gigantic.

(House)

"Oh..." Dorothy nodded in agreement, but more like in slightly stupified way as she followed Shadow's bulging biceps in his arms.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 09-07-2009

"Like a rock, I don't think I've slept that well since I was a kitten." Kitt smiled, "It was funny though, I could barely fit through the doorways, this place seemed alot bigger when I was younger. Hehe, then again I was alot smaller when I was young." she smiled.

"Childhood homes always seem smaller when you come back after a few years." Katt smiled, grabbing the box of cereal Kitt had been eating.

*Shadow's*

"You in there?" Shadow laughed as he continued flexing his arm, "So where's this gym or whatever you were talking about?" he asked, still flexing his arms and chest, seeing how distracted she was.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 09-07-2009

"Especially when you're a growing girl like this." Mar grinned, "I shoulda expected you here after I saw the ruined door-hall frames on the way. These get in the way?" he reached over to Kitt's right mammary, grabbing the enormous mound by the area arond her huge nipple and pulled it up softly.

(House)

"Uh, Gym..." Dorothy babbled for a moment, taking a moment to blink and avert her gaze to process information rather than images of over-grown fiber, "The only one I tried was where Mar went, but that place's full of pervs..." she said, her ears folding back.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 09-07-2009

Kitt mewled slightly from the groping, "No, not too much, I just pressed them together infront of me and they went through fine." she smiled.

"Probably that ass of yours." Katt laughed.

"Huh? Is my butt that big?" Kitt asked, twisting her head to try and look, putting a large strain on the chair causing it's legs to snap, the large feline falling backwards onto the floor, "Wahhh, that hurt!" she cried.

*Shadow's*

"With a body as sexy as yours everywhere you go would be full of pervs, except maybe with some moles. Those things can't see their own noses." Shadow laughed, "Anyone that can see you couldn't help but stare."

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 09-08-2009

Mar laughed heartily at the younger catgirl's antics, but followed the game and crouched down to 'examine' Kitt's rear, putting a claw on each buttcheek, "Well, each buttock is around the size of a large beanbag," he chuckled, "Bet we could fit Katt inside here!"

(House)

Dorothy blushed at the compliment, obviously flattery, but couldn't help but giggle in content, "Well... I've you with me, so I'd feel more secure if we went together." She smiled a bit.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 09-08-2009

"No!" Katt suddenly shouted, "Leave me out of that." she said.

"What's she talking about?" Kitt looked back curiously, "Is there something on me?" she asked.

*Shadow's*

"Can't blame ya, I wouldn't let any other guys mess with my girl." Shadow smiled, pulling Dot towards him into a hug, "Have to go through me first."