Digiartists' Domain Community!
Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 (/showthread.php?tid=7511)

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 09-02-2009

"That's me." Mar smiled, pulling his semi-hard cock outside of Katt and stroked it softly for a bit, "Mrr. Think we woke your sister up? She's got a nice ass to."

(House)

"Th-thanks..." Dorothy barely spasmed out, but smiled at the compliment and hugged Shadow back. "Ngh. Could you... take it out now...?" she asked, trembling slightly due to the looming pressure left in her crotch.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 09-02-2009

"Possibly, though I bet that girl could sleep through a tornado." Katt smiled, "Besides, there something wrong with just hanging out with me? Don't tell me you like my sister better."

*Shadow*

"Sorry babe, knot's gonna stay swollen for a bit, don't wanna risk hurting you or something by forcing it out. I suppose I could try though, just tell me if it starts hurting," he said as he set his hands on her ass, pushing slightly as he tried to pull his swollen cock out.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 09-02-2009

"I suppose I like bigger girls better." Mar simply said, but gave Katt a hug, "But you're very nice, too." He winked, "You are wonderful, even."

(House)

"Ahh... ahhh!" Dorothy muffled a scream as she felt the intruder slowly come out, it was sort of painful and a strain on her pussy, but then again Shadow had already ravaged it so much it pretty much hurt a lot less that it was supposed to.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 09-02-2009

"Just nice?" Katt asked, a bit upset, "Not surprised, seems everyone finds Kitt more attractive. Just because of those udders of her." she huffed.

*Shadow's*

"Hold tight for a sec," Shadow smiled, gentley rubbing Dorothy's back. He stood up and walked out of the room, returning a short bit later with a small bag of ice, "Here, willing to bet you're a bit sore." he said as he set the ice onto her ass, "Sorry bout that, sometimes get lost in the whole feral instincts thing. Guess that potion increased more than just my size and stamina."

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 09-03-2009

"She seems to love them herself." Mar grinned, before adding: "That some jealousy, kitten?"

(House)

"I... think so too..." Dorothy said, softly wagging her tail as she felt the ice soothe her underside, "Uhm, maybe we should try to find an antidote?"

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 09-03-2009

"N-no," Katt lied, looking away, "Why would I want a guy that only cares about that? Plenty of other guys that I'm sure would love me even if I'm not stacked."

*Shadow's*

"Why? I like the new bod, and I have a feeling that you like big guys too." he smiled, licking over Dot's neck, "Don't worry I'll get the hang of this feral side, just took me by surprise a bit."

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 09-04-2009

"Love is a strong word. What about naturally attracted to your beauty?" Mar suggested, scratching and tickling Katt's under-chin softly while smirking.

(House)

"Oh-okay..." Dorothy said, smiling a bit at the tender show of affection, "Uhm... you could always get rid of all that extra testosterone by practising a sport or going to the gym, too." She said, admiring Shadow's large arms with her eyes.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 09-04-2009

Katt purred softly, "Yeah, that'll work." she grinned, her tail flicking around, rubbing against Mar's leg, "So would you happen to be someone that's 'attracted' to me?" she smiled.

*Shadow's*

"Or maybe we could work something out," Shadow smiled, flexing his arms, "Maybe a bit of tandem exercise every now and then."

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 09-05-2009

"Wow, wasn't I supposed to be the slow one to catch up?" Mar grinned, "Though I don't see why you worry about your sis' size, she may be taller and sexier, but you got some growing left to do, don'tcha?" the dragon snickered, "Don't know how female hormones work, but if she's a cowcat, aren't you supposed to get even larger?"

(House)

"Uhm... tee-hee..." giggled Dorothy, her tail softly swishing, "You need more exercise than that. That's why I'm saying maybe we could go to the gym, together. I never could get a partner to go with me, and my brother's always going to a place full weird people..."

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 09-05-2009

"I'm the older one, if I was gonna I would've," Katt huffed a bit, "Let's not talk about this anymore, we've had our showers right? I'm kinda feeling a bit hungry."

*Shadow's*

"Ooh that mean I get to see you in a sexy leotard?" Shadow laughed, "Hopefully a tight form-fitting one." he winked.