Digiartists' Domain Community!
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) (/showthread.php?tid=7825)

RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - Masquerade - 03-18-2009

She moaned again from Mika's treatment. "O-okay," Ariadne said. "I'm kinda tired, too." After finishing scrubbing Mika down with soap, she kissed her. "There we are. You're all lathered up. Shall we rinse you off?" Her voice was much happier than before.

(Lunatio Beach)

The monsterous crab shot out of the cave at an angle, only narrowly missing Masquerade. It was a large crab, but it's shell was see-through leaving it's disgusting, blue body in plain sight.

"Yeah, you can't damage it too much," Masquerade advised. "If you do, then we lose the shell, and as far as I know, this is the only Lucid Crab on the entire continent." He dropped the apple and rushed at the crab. "Master of minds. The one who pulls all strings behind the evil scheme. I am the one. Bow before me and dance. No resistance: Spirit Marionette!!" he chanted. Blue strings of spirit energy shot out from his fingers, wrapping themselves around the crab's legs causing it to be immobilized. "Give it a few strikes to the underbelly! That should knock it out allowing us to grab the shell!"

RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - Lonely Werewolf - 03-18-2009

Mika nodded. "Go ahead, cutie..." She replied as she began rinse Ariadne's body, getting rid of the bubbles away. "I'd really love seeing you happy all the time..." The dragoness commended as caressing Ariadne's body as well as giving it a small rinse.

(Lunatio Beach)

Once Masquerade locked the crab in its position, Faiz place his paw on the ground and chant the spell to create a small yet deadly shockwave. The shockwave travel towards the Lucid Crab and hit it underbelly, even the attack level it's quite small when it touches the skin. By a slight movement of his index finger, the shockwave hits Lucid Crab's important internal organ and strike it down.

RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - Masquerade - 03-18-2009

Ariadne giggled slightly and splashed a little bit of water at Mika, causing most of the suds to rinse away. "I must admit, the life of a princess and a warrior combined is pretty stressful," Ariadne said, finding herself a little more confident in talking with Mika. "I think I'll try to be more happy from now on and not let anything get me down." She smiled, revealing her beautiful white teeth.

(Lunatio Beach)

The crab made a comical gurgling sound as it died, causing Masquerade to let out a small, fleeting laugh. He released his technique and walked over to the crab, touching one of its legs gently.

"Looks like you fried him good," Masquerade remarked, fully satisfied with the outcome. "I'm glad it wasn't too much of a hassle." He lifted his rapier into the air and then brought it down on the crab, hacking and prying at the shell. After a few minutes, his efforts came to fruition. The clear shell came flying off landing with a thud in the sand a few yards away. "Shall we collect our prize?"

RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - Lonely Werewolf - 03-18-2009

"Nnnrrhh.." Mika shooks her head gently once Ariadne washing her entire body. "That's my girl...hehe.. You have to get used to it soon..." The dragoness said as rinse the girl's body clean before carrying her out from the bathtub and help Ariadne standing straight. Mika pick up the towel and wrap it on Ariadne.

(Lunatio Beach)

"Yes, but sometimes need to be careful as well...especially when I feel a little tired..." Faiz stood up and approaches Masquerade before walking towards the shell. At the same time, he let out a soft gasps, notified that he almost reach his limit for today.

RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - Masquerade - 03-20-2009

Ariadne tied the corners of the towel into a knot so that she didn't have to hold it. She looked in the small mirror that hung loosely on the wall. With a very short incantation, a bright pink comb appeared in her hand that smelled like fresh flowers. She used that to straighten her long blonde hair. With every stroke of the comb, a burst of flower aroma came off of it causing her hair and the bathroom to smell like flowers. She smiled as she smelled the air. "Mika, I just love flowers," she said dreamily.

(Lunatio Beach)

Masquerade scratched his head uneasily. "Oh man, you really are tired," he said. "What can I do...?" He thought for a couple of seconds. After looking at the large crab shell, he came up with an idea. "Large obstacle on our path to our final destination. Fate unleashes eternity. No one can stand in the road of destiny. Shrink: Microscopic Change!!" Blue spirit energy surrounded the large crab shell and shrunk it to a very small size. Masquerade picked it up and put it into his pocket.

He then turned to Faiz. "I think it's my turn to carry you," he said and smiled. "Here, get on my back. And no objections. I won't have you walking in your condition."

RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - Lonely Werewolf - 03-20-2009

In the meantime, Mika dried herself before wrap it around her bare naked body, watching the flowers combing Ariadne's hair. Then, the dragoness approaches the girl closer, taking a slight sniff of Ariadne's hair. "I can see that, Ariadne...The flowers always make someone feel calm with it's relaxing aroma and it's beautiful shape..." She whispers as gently put her claws on the girl's shoulder.

(Lunatio Beach)

Once Masquerade shrink the large Lucid Crab's shell, Faiz couldn't help but receive Masquerade's offer since he doesn't have ability to recover himself. Slowly, he wrap his soft furry arms on Masquerade's neck and the legs around his waists. "...Thank you..." He said softly as putting his head on Masquerade's shoulder.

After a short incantation, the comb disappeared. She unwrapped her towel and rubbed it all over her body until she was dry. With a slight whistle, a glow surrounded Ariadne's body. When it dispersed, she was wearing a beautiful green dress, similar to the one she was wearing before the bath.

"Do you ever wonder where my power to use flower petals comes from?" she asked Mika gently.

(Lunatio Beach)

"Hey, no problem," Masquerade replied, straightening up his body. "That's what allies, better yet, that's what friends do." He smiled. Then, he took a large breath and sped off in a northern direction, back up along the Lunatio River.

As Masquerade sped along, he watched as the setting changed from the beautiful riverside back to the depressing scene of the Deadwood Plains. They would be at the castle soon....

An icicle came shooting from the river, piercing Masquerade in the left leg causing him to fall down to the ground with Faiz on his back.

RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - Lonely Werewolf - 03-20-2009

Mika admire Ariadne's after-bath appearance while drying herself off. "...Good question...I want to ask that part, hehe..." The dragoness stucks out tongue, wrapping the towel on her body once done. "...I'm kinda curious where you have such a beautiful power..."

(Deadwood Plains)

The wolf cling gently on Masquerade's body while the man carries him back to the castle. Just before Faiz want to shut his eyes, his ears heard something coming towards him, and suddenly he fell down on to Masquerade as the icicle pierce his left leg. "Oh goodness...." Quickly, the wolf get off from Masquerade and check the injury, while trying to find a way to get rid of the icicle. "The enemy...?" He said as sense for a living thing around them.

"Welllll, the technique of nature magic tends to run in the Emaldian royal family," she started her explanation. "But, although I have three other sisters, I am the only one who uses the technique in the manner that I do, and I am also the only one who can use the Divine Form." She held her hand into the air and a flower bloomed on it.

"When I was smaller, I loved exploring, and the maids would have a fit when I escaped from them. Whenever that happened, I would go to a very special flower garden located at the base of the mountains north of the capital, where I lived. One day, I was attacked by a pack of vicious monsters while I was picking flowers. I was saved by a beautiful woman who used the technique to eliminate all of the monsters." Ariadne sighed dreamily. "When the monsters were all gone, she smiled at me. I smiled back and said that I wanted to learn how to do the technique that she used, so she agreed to teach me. From then on, every day I would escape from the capital and go to the mountains to train, until I finally mastered the technique."

(Deadwood Plains)

"Geez, that hurt," Masquerade groaned. Blue flames surrounded and melted the icicle. "This is NOT the time to be getting attacked." He stood up, even though his leg was bleeding. He turned to Faiz. "Don't interfere unless I'm losing. You need to recover your energy first."

A woman's laughter came from the direction of the river. "So, you thought I would just lay crumpled in defeat, did you?" A woman in a white dress with earrings that looked like icicles approached them. It was Lorana, the leader of the town of Immolatio. "I see your sister is not with you. What a shame....I was hoping to kill her, too."

Masquerade drew his rapier. "You should leave if you know what's good for you," he threatened.

Lorana laughed. "Ha! That's a good one!" She conjured another icicle and hurled it at Masquerade, but he blocked it. "So, it seems you are competent in battle after all," she said sarcastically.

"Do you know her?" Masquerade asked Faiz.

RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - Lonely Werewolf - 03-21-2009

After heard Ariadne's sort, Mika somewhat feel touched and happy of seeing somebody who able to master the nature magic. "...Actually, my brother and I do spot the person you mentioned, but only for a short while before she went disappear..." She said as took her clothes. "...And I'm glad to meet the beautiful princess like you..."

(Deadwood Plains)

"...Sorry, Masquerade...You're injured...You have to stay there and try to stop the bleeding..." The wolf advised, still sensing the living thing nearby, but no avail since he does not have enough power to do so.

Then, he spot the woman coming out from the river before let out a deep, semi-loud growl once his sensitive ears recognize the voice. "...Lorana..." He stated, replying Masquerade's question. "...Yes, I know her...at Immolatio..." He stare to Lorana just like he do on their first meet at Immolatio.

"...It's very good for my sister so she doesn't need to worried of being attacked by the same coward person who likes to throw a surprise attacks..." He replied softly as stood in front of Masquerade, trying to protect him from being injured more. A few sparks appear on both paws, signing that he's ready to face another fight with Lorana.