Digiartists' Domain Community!
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) (/showthread.php?tid=7825)

RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - Masquerade - 03-15-2009

Dusk yawned. "I don't know about you two, but I'm dead tired. It's been a long day."

Ariadne glared at him. "Your troops didn't even fight today," she reprimanded. She stood up. "I think I'll take a bath before going to sleep." She turned to Mika. "W-would you like to j-join me?" she asked nervously.

(Castle Library: Medical Section)

The three guys entered the expansive library. Many shelves with many books were lined up in the room. Aussa guided Faiz and Ardeal to the medical section of the library. "Here, you will find all the books we have on medical conditions. If you want to find books about mental abnormalities, like Solia has, check at the very end of the shelf. You should find plenty."

Ardeal just gazed in wonder at all of the books. One of those books contains the answer to how they can cure his sister...

RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - Lonely Werewolf - 03-15-2009

"Well, I guess it's decided. If you want some foods, I can make it for you." Mika stated to Dusk before stood up, cuddling Ariadne while wagging her tail happily. "Of course I want to take a bath with you, cutie. It's better taking a bath together rather than being alone."

Faiz look around the library and the row of books on the medical section. They're lots of books about mental abnormalities to be choose, but he actually not sure which one will give a better cure. "I believe I remember some text about the spell that could correct the mental instability and return back to normal as my sister said before...but I forgot the name of the book..."

"Thank you, Mika, but I'm fine," Dusk said. "Just enjoy your bath, okay?" He pulled back the covers on his bed and hopped in. "Good night."

Ariadne blushed at Dusk's comment. "Come on, Mika," Ariadne said. "I-I..." she stuttered. She blushed some more and led Mika to the bathroom where she closed the door. She kissed Mika on the cheek and turned on the water. She slowly stripped her dress off along with her bra and panties until she was standing naked in front of Mika.

A light bulb went off in Aussa's head. "A spell, you said?" He went to the other end of the bookshelf and brought back a fairly thick book with arcane markings on the front. "I think we've got the answer!" he exclaimed. He opened the book to the page with a strange spell on it. "This spell will cause Solia's thoughts to reorganize, but it seems we need a certain item in order to cast it..."

"Good night, and have a nice dream, Dusk." Mika said while nodded as follows Ariadne to the bathroom. The dragoness take a long glance on Ariadne's beautiful figure, smiling.

"Wow, your really have a nice figure there, Ariadne." Mika commented as she strip her tanktop and shorts, reveal her soft green naked skin. "I heard you say something back then. What is it..?" She said as moving her face closer to Ariadne.

The wolf take a look on the page and tried to recognize the long wordings based of what he remembers before. "Yes..this is the spell...but what sorts of item we need to cast this spell?" Faiz asked curiously.

Ariadne blushed as she gazed deep into Mika's eyes. "W-well, I-I..." she broke off. She took a deep breath and embraced Mika, her naked breasts pressing up against Mika's. "I-I really like you, Mika," she said. "Shall we?" she asked as she gestured to the tub which was full of comfortably hot water. "You can get in first, and I'll sit in f-front of y-you."

"Well, it says that if you're not a complete master of the spell, we need an item called the 'Lucid Shell' which can only be obtained from a monster that lives in a cavern system not to far from this castle," Aussa explained.

Mika murrs and blush slightly as Ariadne hugs her till their breasts pressed against each other, before she return the hugs. "I like you as well, Ariadne... I realize this since after my first training with you..." She stated near whisper, and broke the hugs. "Okay." With that, she enter the bath tub, slowly submerge her legs and naked body underwater, letting a soft sigh of relief. The tip of her tail appear on the surface, wiggles happily.

"Lucid Shell..." The wolf rubs his chin. " The tricky part is the strength of the monster...and also how to avoid the cave being collapsed from the attack..." Faiz said before looking to Aussa. "I'll take that item, but first...I need your confirmation to let me go..."

Ariadne entered the tub after Mika, sitting in her lap and resting her head against Mika's large breasts. She sighed as she let the feeling of the hot water overcome her. "This f-feels great, and i-it's even better with you, Mika."

"The monster is called the Lucid Crab," Masquerade said as he stepped out from behind a bookshelf.

"Masquerade?" Ardeal asked surprised.

"Yeah, I had a feeling you would come here." Masquerade walked up to Faiz. "Take this." He handed Faiz a bright red apple. "This apple will lure the Lucid Crab out of the caverns so that you can kill it. It isn't that strong, so you should be fine."

"Good to hear that...nnrr..." Mika let out a soft yet quiet murr once Ariadne's head lays on her breasts. Her own claws gently place on Ariadne's shoulders before caress it gently, while her tail coils on one of the girl's legs. "This is an obvious question which only you know the answer... What sorts of elements which makes you like me...?" She asked softly.

"Well...I just can't sit there and do nothing..." Faiz replied while took the apple from Masquerade. Ardeal, kindly stay here with Aussa...This would not take long to finish...Masquerade, mind to take me outside...?" The wolf requested.

Ariadne moaned slightly as she felt Mika's claws on her shoulders. "Well, y-you're so outgoing and strong...and you talked to me. Most people just d-don't talk to me because of my shyness, but you did." Ariadne rubbed Mika's legs gently with her hands.

"I would be glad to," Masquerade said, "but don't you think it's kind of late." He looked out of the library's weekend to see nothing but darkness. "But if you wish to go now, I will not hesitate to take you."

"That's what I am since I was child...I like to talk with other people no matter how shy that person is..." The dragoness replied near whisper on Ariadne's ear, still rubbing her shoulders. "For me...I like you because...you are strong, kind and pure heart person just like Solia..." With that, Mika give Ariadne a soft yet lovely embraces before nuzzling her cheek.

"I know it's very late...but better do it now rather than wait for tomorrow..."Faiz bring the bright apple closer to his naked chest. "I would not feel calm...no matter how hard I try to calm myself..."