Digiartists' Domain Community!
Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 (/showthread.php?tid=7511)

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 07-22-2009

"Well? Let's play a game. We milk the feline cow!" Mar grinned, before he tackled Kitt to the ground and sat in front of her right shoulder, his claws positioning over her massive tits, "Choose your 'bottle', Katt!" he grinned.

(House)

"Ah-ahhh! Okay, okay! But I'm about to fall off if you keep that up!" Dorothy moaned again, trying not to shake as she wobbled in air as her legs kicked at the air.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 07-22-2009

"Well, she did always remind me of a cow with those udders." Katt laughed a bit as she knelt down next to Kitt, "You wanna take the right and I'll take the left?" she smiled over at Mar.

"Uhm, is this another game?" Kitt asked curiously, looking over at Mar then Katt.

*Shadow's*

"Oh don't worry, I wouldn't let you drop." Shadow growled, squeezing Dot's ass, "I got a good grip on ya."

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 07-24-2009

"Rawr. It's a game of..." Mar suddenly smirked, "Family. You're the mommy, and we're the babies." He explained to Kitt, before he positioned himself over the breast where Katt wasn't on already, "We're gonna feed now!" he smiled, tail wagging.

(House)

"Eeeep! F-fine! Fine!" Dorothy quickly said, moaning as her ass was groped. "Mmmrrr... j-just don't be so rough, okay...?"

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 07-24-2009

"Oh, like the game house, we used to play that all the time," Kitt laughed, "Alright then, come on babies, it's feeding time." She purred.

"Always were easy to convice of stuff," Katt laughed, soon latching onto one of Kitt's over-sized breasts and suckling on it, purring from the tasty milk that was coming from it.

*Shadow's*

"But I thought you liked it a bit on the rough side," Shadow grinned, squeezing her ass harder, pressing his muzzle against her pussy lips, his nose entering it slightly.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 07-25-2009

"Gonna have my fill!" Mar claimed with a big grin, enveloping Kitt's giant tit with his arms as he began suckling onto the enormous nipple to drink down, his tail starting to wag happily.

(House)

"Ahh.. ahh! M-maybe... but not too ro- NNGH!" Dorothy's tail shot up straight and stayed rigid as her pussy felt the cold nose dig deep inside, "Rawr!" she growled softly in a happy way.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 07-26-2009

"Mrrrrrr," Kitt purred softly, drooling slightly in pleasure, "That feels, so good." she moaned.

Katt gentley began to massage Kitt's breast as she suckled, finding Kitt's milk delicious and irresistable, I never, imagined she'd be this tasty. she thought.

*Shadow's*

Shadow mumbled something into Dot's pussy, unable to speak with his muzzle full, his tongue pushing far inside of her with his muzzle already occupying her love canal.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 07-26-2009

"So sweet!" Mar happily said to himself, cuddling the breast tighter to apply even greater pressure as he wanted to suck and drink much more of the giantess' milk.

(House)

"Ahh... mmmnnhh!" Dorothy bit her lower lip, basking into the pleasure as her juices dripped away from her canal as she slumped forwards, pending from Shadow's arms as she just relaxed.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 07-26-2009

"Ahhhh," Kitt let out a loud cry of pleasure from Mar's enthusiastic suckling, her sensitive nipple sending jolts of pleasure through her whole body, causing her to produce even more of her sweet feline milk.

"Always knew you were nothing but a cow, guess we won't have to buy milk anymore." Katt laughed, squeezing Kitt's breast gentley to cause a steady trickle of the white creamy substance.

Shadow let out a loud growl as he gripped Dorothy's ass harder, pulling her towards him and pushing his muzzle deeper into her love canal, his tongue darting around inside of her, lapping up her juices.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 07-27-2009

"Hmm, jealous?" Mar taunted Katt, his thirst satiated for the moment as he simply lay onto Kitt's gigantic tit.

(House)

"Ohh, g-god...! It's going so far inside!" Dorothy cried out in bliss, her orgasm starting to approach as she murred out loud.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 07-27-2009

"Hardly," Katt huffed, which was her way of saying, 'of course I am' "Why would I want some giant udders like those?"

"Ahh, don't, stop," Kitt moaned, suddenly grabbing both Mar and Katt and pressing their faces into her breasts, "Keep sucking, it feels so good," she purred.

*Shadow's*

Shadow pulled his muzzle out suddenly, dragging his tongue up her pussy lips as he smiled, "Wow, the way your pussy squeezing, I'd say you're enjoying yourself. First time getting a Muzzle-fuck?" he grinned.