Digiartists' Domain Community!
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) (/showthread.php?tid=7825)

RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - Masquerade - 03-10-2009

(Deadwood Plains)

"Good," Ariadne replied. She turned to her troop. "Forward march! If the shadows attack, you may retaliate! But I would like it if we could wait until Masquerade arrives!" She followed behind her troops as they marched closer to the opposing army of shadow beasts.

"Goodness, I still wonder how this could have happened?" Solia said.

"Those shadows look like the ones we fought not too long ago," Ardeal thought out loud. "That means that the guy who summoned the Erisvorch and Propogoa is probably the same guy who summoned this army."

Masquerade and his troops were approaching from the direction of the castle. It would be a few minutes before they arrived...

RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - Lonely Werewolf - 03-10-2009

(Deadwood Plains)

"There are high chance that these shadows being summoned by the same guy. Plus, they have no relationship with the Queen either, based of what the two beasts have done to the Queen's troops." Mika said as walking side by side with Ariadne. "And probably, with the appearance of these shadow army also related to Propogoa and Erisvorch that we killed. I hope those armies are not as strong as Erisvorch. It would be troublesome..." She let out a soft sigh as watching the shadow troops from far.

RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - Masquerade - 03-11-2009

(Deadwood Plains)

Masquerade finally caught up with them. "Okay...Faiz, Solia, Mika, and Ardeal...I need you...four to go ahead...and break off now," he panted. He took a minute to catch his breath. "Me and Ariadne's forces will attack head-on, allowing you four to take out most of the shadow beasts without them knowing what's going on. Dismissed." Without waiting for a response, he redirected his own forces to line up next to Ariadne's to prepare for the frontal assault.

Ariadne blushed and kissed Mika on the cheek. "That's for g-good luck," she said quietly. "We will come out victorious!"

Solia was all fired up. "Okay! Me and Faiz will take the left side. You and my brother can take the right." She took hold of Faiz's hand. "I'm ready when you are."

Ardeal rubbed his head uneasily. 'There she goes again...,' he thought. "Well, Mika, we best be doing what she says. You ready for this?"

(Deadwood Plains: Far End)

In the middle of the shadow beast army stood the mysterious man, the eight-legged shadow beast, and the winged shadow beast.

The mysterious man sighed. "I should be the one...," he muttered. "Why did Dusk make it...and not me...? If only Master could see me now..." He concentrated. "Lampas, opprimo a oppositio desipientia!" A red glowing glyph appeared underneath him and a loud noise rang out over the entire plains. A bright ball of something could be seen descending from the sky, heading directly for the Rebellion Force soldiers.

RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - Lonely Werewolf - 03-11-2009

(Deadwood Plains)

"Commands received." Both Mika and Faiz nodded, understand from the command as pick up their partners. The dragoness look to Ariadne before lifting a cute smile once Ariadne kissed on her cheek. "Thank you. We'll do our best to get this things done." With that, both of them together with their partners take their position as instructed by Masquerade before they heard a loud noise following the uncomfortable visual of sphere coming towards the Rebellion troops.

"Since we need to attack them silently, I guess you need to stay away for this time, Ardeal. If you know some spells that can do damages remotely, that would be good." Mika said as began chanting an near-invisible icicle spell and strike through a couple of shadow troops while walking in stealth.

Faiz, in the meantime, chanting a spell to distribute the lightning shockwaves via ground and through the shadow troops' foots, enough to kill a small group in instant.

(Deadwood Plains)

"CHARGE!!!" Masquerade commanded, and all the troops rushed to meet the shadow beast army. Ariadne also rushed into battle, many of the shadow beasts falling at the hands of a cluster of flower petals that floated around her. Masquerade stayed behind to deal with whatever was coming out of the sky.

"Solia taught me a couple of spells, but they aren't precise," Ardeal said uneasily. He concentrated hard and prepared to cast. "Fulgor." A lightning bolt descended from the sky and killed a shadow.

The icicles killed several of the beasts while a small cluster died at the hands of Faiz's lightning. However, they all continued to march forward, ignoring their fallen comrades.

"Magnus ventus," Solia cast her spell. The wind picked up and carried several of the beasts away. "There sure are a lot of them..."

(Deadwood Plains)

Mika saw Ardeal's spell kill one of the shadows and smiles. "Wow. You're able to cast something similar with Faiz. Not bad at all." She stated quietly as kept on killing more shadow troops with her icicle spells.

The wolf add an extra strength to his spell and spread the shockwaves to a larger area, before killing the shadow troops in one strike. "...I'm pretty sure the mysterious man is pretty powerful and expert in shadow-based magics...." Faiz said softly.

The object in the sky was very clear now--it was a giant meteor that was hurtling towards Masquerade's army. Masquerade began concentrating. He pointed one finger at the large meteor and shot a stream of blue spirit energy at it. The meteor exploded instantly. He then rushed into battle himself, drawing his rapier and slicing the shadow beasts left and right.

The mysterious man laughed as he saw his spell obliterated. "That...wasn't who I wanted it to be..." He chanted the spell again causing another meteor to come out of the sky. The shadow spider and shadow bird became restless. "Please...I need you here..." The two special shadow beasts calmed down.

Ardeal smiled at Mika. "I didn't know what the spell would do honestly," he said shakily. "But now I know, Fulgor!" Another lightning bolt surged out of the sky and struck down another beast.

Solia charged up some more energy. "I'm tired of being inconspicuous, Fluctis ventulus!" The wind picked up and more and more shadow beasts were lifted into the sky where they burst into black dust.

However, still more shadow beasts charged the opposing army...

Mika and Faiz kept on charging their energy and kill the shadow troops, but after a while, they suspect something really suspicious. "Why, everytime we killed them, the amount still not reduced?" Mika questioned while starting to gasping softly as her spell continued to eat her energy. "Brother, could you search that mysterious man and stop him?" She spoke telepathically to her brother.

Faiz place Solia on the ground so she can chant a spell and move around easily. In the meantime, Faiz responds to his sister and proceed of searching the mysterious man by adding some more energy and expand the shockwaves even further until he found the real culprit, in order to stop whatever spells chanted.

The mysterious man sensed the shockwaves coming. His eyes opened wide. "Aerionelle, into the skys!" he shouted. The winged shadow beast grabbed him by the shoulders and took him into the sky. The spider shadow beast seemed unaffected. Although the man was distracted, the meteor spell still continued to travel slowly to the fighting armies.

"Fight to your hearts content, Rebellion Force!" the man shouted from the sky. "It will be your end! Do your stuff, Aerionelle."

"As you wish, Master," the winged shadow beast replied. "Call of Simplicity!" It screeched over the entire plains.

"Shadow Prison!" the man joined in.

Solia kept on casting high power wind spells, and began feeling the drain of her energy. She stopped to recharge, but that was when a box of shadows suddenly surrounded her and floated off into the sky, carrying her straight for the winged shadow beast. She tried to cast a spell to escape, but found out that her magic was nullified.

Ardeal also kept up his onslaught, and not being used to casting, felt his energy drain really quickly. He fell to his knees and looked at Mika. That's when he noticed that the shadows were acting up and soon a box had appeared around her, too, and was carrying her off into the sky.

"Mika!!" he screamed and slashed the box with his sword only to be repelled several feet. He got up and tried to slash it again, but the box holding his lover was floating too high into the sky.

"Too late...Position locked." Faiz thought as vanishing the shockwave and recover back the energy. At the same time, he sense Solia is not besides him and lifts his face to the sky. He saw Solia being locked in the shadow prison and the mysterious man floating with the help of the flying shadow beast. He point his two fingers to the prison, and a short lightning strike cuts the prison before release Solia out and grabs her gently on his arms.

"Damn it!" Mika being caught and locked in shadow prison, but quickly chant a spell and cut through the shadow bars and jumped, before landed besides Ardeal. "Man..that was close." She said as smiles slightly.

The wolf returned back to its position and contact Masquerade telepathically. "The mysterious man is within 50 meters from my position, and it's up in the sky with the help of his winged shadow beast."