Digiartists' Domain Community!
The school is under attack!!!(can contain all types of sex) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Mixed-style RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Thread: The school is under attack!!!(can contain all types of sex) (/showthread.php?tid=5692)

- Casey the furry one - 11-07-2006

"I'm going to pop that cherrie of yours," said Gatomon as slowly puts her tail into Laila pussie.

- Master Grim - 11-07-2006

OOC: lol Yeah.

IC:

Invisimon frowned as he brought the massive tenticle round to rub Shady's chest.

OOC From Shadow: CURSE YOU!!!!!!!!!
My Reply: :shock: ... *ducks behind sofa slowly* ... don't kill me... *whimpers*

IC:

June started purring softly; even in sleep enjoying Blackie's fur.

- Disturbed - 11-07-2006

Blackie rested his head on June's ches enjoying the afterglow "June..I think we solved our problem between loving each other even being Human and Digimon."

- Shadowknight - 11-08-2006

OOC: Okay I think it's safe to assume that anyone who hasn't posted is gone for now. So we'll continue.

IC:

"Oh," Slash leaned down so his face was next to Laila's, "Glad you could join us." He gave one of the cords a slight tug, "Hope you don't mind the ropes, always had a thing for bondage myself." he smiled, "You might wanna brace yourself, this could get painful." He warned her.

*Classroom 2*

Sophia gasped slightly from the cold feeling lapping around on her cunt, "Oh Reno~" She sighed happily as her cunt began releasing juices, mixing with his saliva.

*Hallway*

Shady shuddered in pleasure and fear as the tentacle ran across her chest, she knew what he was planning on doing with it. She took a quick swipe at the tentacle with her claw as her strength slowly recovered, it didn't even scratch it, the claw seemed to be made of some incredibly strong material.

- DragonMasterX - 11-08-2006

OOC: Odd. Kyo was on almost all day and he didn't post even once.

IC:

Reno started smiling as he happily lapped up juices after juices, the taste driving him mad for more, "Mmnnnhh... it's so tasty!" he said as he licked up to her clit.

"H-hurt?!" Laila gasped, "No... please... don't hurt me... I'll... I'll suck you off again! Just don't hurt me! I'm fragile!" she pleaded.

- Master Grim - 11-08-2006

June murmered in her sleep. Quietly, but not too much so that she could not be heard "Yes... love... too..."

Invisimon mercilessly drew the tenticle back and made it make a shove at Shady's pussy.

- Casey the furry one - 11-08-2006

"He won't hurt you for now," said Gatomon pull out her tail some then rammed it back braking Laila himen in one sift push.

- DragonMasterX - 11-08-2006

Laila gulped, she suddenly stopped moving as she felt sharp pain, her pupils simply shrank from the moment. "WAAAAAHHHHH!! AHHHHH!" she screamed, wincing in pure pain, blood was pouring down her entrance and dribbling down her leg, to the ground and on Gatomon's tail.

- Shadowknight - 11-08-2006

"Ohhh~" Sophia moaned loudly from the stimulation on her clit, her pussy spurted out a small amount of her juices into Reno's lapping mouth as she grew increasingly aroused.

*Classroom*

"Oh relax," Slash said calmly, "You didn't like that little anal adventure at first either right? Trust me you'll learn to love it." He smiled as she screamed.

*Hallway*

"MRAWWRRR!!" Shady shrieked in pain as her vagina was spread painfully, a small trickle of blood poured out from the tearing, even though she wasn't a virgin, her body went limp from the shock and pain as she hung in midair helplessly.

- Casey the furry one - 11-08-2006

"Now that pain will never be back again," said Gatomon as she started pumping and wiggling her tail in and out of Laila pussie.