Digiartists' Domain Community!
Xeno panic! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: Xeno panic! (/showthread.php?tid=8200)

RE: Xeno panic! - Maero - 11-12-2009

"N-N-Not the point!" said the garbled answer. She blushed and shied a little deeper into the water, looking up at them with shame. "P-Please, on the shore...there are my clothes, toss them in." She pleaded through the water, pointing at a part of the shore that had a bikini and skirt. Clearly the girl had not expected anyone to find her as she swam.

RE: Xeno panic! - TempZero - 11-12-2009

Alex smiled and nodded, but he took the long way to the clothing, and went agonizingly slow. "As you wish. By the way, I'm Alex. These are my girls, Agatha, Amy, Silvia, Kat, Angela, and Rhona. And you are?" he asked as he looked her over while walking. After the long, slow walk to her clothing he looked at the bikini and pointed at it, playing with her. "This? Not like it does much. If you look at it close enoguh you can see right through it."

"M-My name is Mary." she said softly as Alex slowly made his way to her clothes. She sighed when he finally made it, but was dismayed to find that he wasnt going to play nice. "J-just throw it in! I have a skirt I can wear when I get out." She said, blushing hard and basically begging him to hurry.

"Alright...Here is comes!" Alex yelled, and threw the clothes in, but sadly, his aim was off. It landed away from Mary, and on her left. "I'm sorry. Do you want me to come into the pool and give them to you?" he grinned, already taking off his pants.

"N-No no, its ok." She said, blushing even harder now. She swam out quickly to collect her clothes before swimming back behind the plants to hide. If Alex actually went in after her then he would reach her when she had just started applying her top. If he didint then she would come out for her skirt, giving him a good look of slick, shapely body, and cute, innocent face.

Alex followed the girl to where she was hiding and saw her applying her top on. He kept quiet though, licking his lips as he watched her wet, naked body being cloth. He awaited, wondering if she woudl realize she was being watched. If she did not, he would move back, as quietly as possible, and await her coming out, clothe.

((Good night, Maero))

Mary did not notice him at first, until she was fixing the last strap to her top. Then she noticed him, and screamed in embarrassment. "Go away!" She yelled, trying to cover her breasts which had slipped free from her unfinished top, blushing and shying away from him as she did.

RE: Xeno panic! - TempZero - 11-13-2009

"Hmmm? I'm sorry, I just wanted to make sure you were okay," he grinned, looking at her breasts, even though they were covered. "I'm very sorry, dear," he said, bowing mockingly and walking back over to his girls. "What were you doing here, miss? Just swimming around?"

RE: Xeno panic! - Maero - 11-13-2009

Mary blushed hard and quickly got dressed under the water, and then swam out to get her skirt. She blushed at the question and nodded. "Well...I...its just that..." She stuttered, blushing and flustered, not knowing how to respond since the truth was rather embarrassing. She was very cute, and her breasts were at least CC cups. Her butt also seemed a bit big, perfect for grabbing and groping. The girls saw this easily and nervously looked at one another, daring to say nothing of the danger the girl was potentially in.

RE: Xeno panic! - TempZero - 11-13-2009

"You can trust me," the man grinned, before advancing closer to the girl. He was soon by her side and wrapped an arm around her waist. "We can go somewhere private if you want, but only for a second. Or you can just tell one of my girls if it's a lady thing," he assured, before moving away from Mary and standing near his girls.