Digiartists' Domain Community!
The school is under attack!!!(can contain all types of sex) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Mixed-style RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Thread: The school is under attack!!!(can contain all types of sex) (/showthread.php?tid=5692)

- Casey the furry one - 11-06-2006

"And I would like something big in me right now," stated Gatomon as she took another lick of his dick.

- Master Grim - 11-06-2006

June murred, feeling Blackie's dick. She reached down and grasped it, aiming it to her pussy while rubbing the length.

- Disturbed - 11-06-2006

Blackie murred lightly when June started stroking his dick making it harder with every pull.

OOC: Watch for flood posting guys :P

- Shadowknight - 11-07-2006

Sophia frowned a bit, What is with this guy? she wondered at his odd answer, "Okay, so where do you come from? Why are you here? And why are you and your kind ra..."She looked away slightly ashamed as she thought about with the dog and then him, "Doing what you're doing to me?"

*Classroom*

Slash smiled at her, small fangs sticking out from the corners of his mouth, "Well, if you're that insistent." Slash easily lifted her up and positioned her above his cock, letting go of her and letting her stand on him, "Ready when you are."

- Casey the furry one - 11-07-2006

Gatomon got on top of Slash cock and postion it at her pussie and sait down ever so slowly so she would not cause herself, "Your so big Slashy," she said as she hilted him.

"AHhhhhh!" Slash nearly came at once at the feeling of her pussy around his dick, it was even better than Laila's ass. It had the same tightness due to his new size but it had the warmth and wetness. It was absolutely perfect as he leaned back against the wall sighing in bliss even though barely even the head of his cock was inside her.

- Casey the furry one - 11-07-2006

Gatomon moaned as he pushed down further and was about three quarties of the down the Slash's massive shaft befer stop and moaned, "I think thats all I can take with out hurting myself."

- Master Grim - 11-07-2006

Invisimon kept silent for quite some time. He opened his mouth once or twice but otherwise didn't respond. Although he did finally answer "I'm... I don't expect you to understand this but it is nearly impossible to get to the real world. There was a... really powerful one... He hates humans... I don't know why, but he does... He was the only way I would ever get to the real world..." Invisimon fell silent "... forget it; I'm just making excuses... ... ... sorry." With that, he promptly vanished.

June shivered, starting to rubs harder as she slowly pushed herself onto him, letting out a quiet moan.

Slash wrapped his hands around his dick, making a stop so she wouldn't accidentally go further. "O-okay," he said still moaning from the tightness engulfing his dick, "Aren't you glad we didn't try it in your ass?" He asked teasingly.

*Bathroom*

Sophia watched as the digimon dissapeared, "He left," She stood up, pulling the jacket around her, "Now's my chance to get out of here." She said as she left the bathroom and into the hallway.

Shady was lightly licking Reno's sore head as she spotted Sophia come out of the bathroom, "Oh look Reno, a little friend for us to play with." She smiled as she stared at Sophia.

"Oh no," Sophia instantly recgonized the large dog, not giving the cat a second glance as she turned and ran.

"Oh no you don't." Shady moved quickly and tirpped her up with her tail before she got so much as two steps away. She fell to the floor hard and smacked her head on the ground, knocking her unconcious, "Oh my," Shady poked her a bit, "Looks like she fell asleep. Well I know a way to wake her up." She smiled darkly as she grabbed her jacket and ripped it off, leaving her lying there on the ground but naked, "Oh Reno, I got a present for you. This little lady want's you to do her in the ass like you did to me. I think she's even tighter than I am." Shady added as she patted Sophia's ass.

- Master Grim - 11-07-2006

Invisimon, obviously still close by, narrowed his invisible eyes. Gah... naturally. He swept himself up into the form of a giant red spectre, his mist-like substance billowing as he raced towards Shady with a demonic expression on a hideously constucted face, his mouth reaching from ear to ear in an insane grin "[color=darkred]Come, come, death this way![color]"