Digiartists' Domain Community!
The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Yaoi RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+---- Thread: The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP) (/showthread.php?tid=8654)

RE: The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP) - MasterZero - 03-29-2010

"Let's get going, sluts," Hunter ordered, and he quickly led them to the recording room. Mickey was waiting for them, dressed up as a male jail warden.

"Howdy," she greeted, using a male voice. "Lucy, Honey, come with me. I'll get you two fitted for your guard outfits. Pardon us, Hunter," she smiled, winking at the dragon, as she led Honey and Lucy to a walk in closet. "We'll start the video soon..."

------------

"P-please, Master...Fuck me in front of everyone two," Cassandra whimpered.

"No, Master! Please! I want your cock! Fuck me, or even both!" Mimi cried, hugging Tigra's arms.

RE: The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP) - Shadowknight - 03-30-2010

"Ooh I can't wait, you're going to love this Honey, shooting a move with master is so much fun." Lucy smiled, nuzzling Honey's cheek softly.

"Both? You don't seem to really care much if you don't mind me fucking your sister." Tigra smiled, loving it when the two sluts fought over who would be his favorite. "When we get to the stage, I want you two to go in the back and get dressed, then come to the front." He ordered, leading them to the dressing room before heading onto the stage to wait.

RE: The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP) - MasterZero - 03-30-2010

When the changing between the two was done, Honey explained their roles. "Act 1 is mostly your scene, Lucy. At least for the beginning. I'm your boss, and the warden of the jail, while you two are guards. I've already been broken by Hunter, and I'll be betraying you to him. Understand?" she asked.
When the changing between the two was done, Honey explained their roles. "Act 1 is mostly your scene, Lucy. At least for the beginning. I'm your boss, and the warden of the jail, while you two are guards. I've already been broken by Hunter, and I'll be betraying you to him. Understand?" she asked.

RE: The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP) - Shadowknight - 03-30-2010

"Crystal clear," Lucy smiled, "I've got my part down, I can't wait for the breaking scene." he purred softly. His tail looped around Honey's waist, "You ready for our debute baby?" she purred.

"You bet, mom," Honey giggled, pecking her lips.

---------------

ACTION.

The movie started with Honey, being stuck between Hunter and another prisoner. Lucy wouldn't be too far away, and was told to watch for a few seconds. "Get back into your cells, you two!" Honey, or Henry, ordered.

"Or what?" Hunter laughed, pushing the smaller person into his fellow prisoner, who pushed him back into Hunter.

"STOP! IT!" the guard pleaded, and reached for his gun.

"Henry!" Mickey walked over and glared at the guard. "Stop harassing the prisoners!" He then looked at Hunter, apologetically. "I'm very sorry. I'll make sure you both get extra food tonight. Henry, back to your position."

Honey glared at the two prisoners, and walked away from them. He also glared at his boss, before walking over to Lucy. "He's back acting like this for weeks!" he whispered, as Hunter spoke with Mickey. "He's letting the guards get away with almost anything! Even when he punishes them, he treats them like schoolkids!"

Leo nodded, looking over at the two chatting. "Something's definately strange, seems almost like he's friends with those prisoners." His tail flicked around a bit as he watched, "I don't like it, almost like the prisoner is in charge of the prison."

The two did as ordered, and exited the dressing room later on, with Mimi dressed up in a two piece bikini and Cassandra in a princess dress. The two then left to the stage, as ordered.

-----------

"Leo! I want you at my office in one hour! Got it?" Mickey said. "As for you Henry, stop treating the prisoners so lowly! I want you to respect them!" he ordered, before walking off with Hunter, the two still talking.

"Ah here they are, my two sluts." Tigra smiled as the two walked onto the stage, "Alright you two, give the audience a good strip tease. Whichever one of you does the best, will be spending the night with me. The other will have the chastity belt put on and then service every man in the audience." he smiled.

Leo sighed a bit, "Guess I'd better get going, take care of yourself Henry." He waved as he walked off. An hour later he knocked on the main office door, walking in, "You wanted to see me sir?" he asked.

Leo could hear moaning from behind the door, before he entered. Loud moaning. "L-Leo!" Mickey's voice said through the door. "N-nevermind. Leave! D-don't come in!" the voice cried. "Please...Oh god....Just...just leave! AHH!" Those weren't just screams. There were moans...Pleasure was in Mickey's every word. What was behind that door!? Whether or not he still entered was up to him.

------------------------

Mimi smiled, and winked at the boys, as she began to sway her hips, slapping her own ass, as she turned around and undid her top. She then began to shake her ass, before slowly pulling that down two, revealing her tight ass and tiny dick. She was hiding nothing, her cock hard from the humiliation. She then finished off her show by blowing a kiss to the crowd.

Cassandra did her best to copy Mimi, swaying her hips and turning around. She stuck her out, as she unzipped the princess dress, slowly, making the dress fall off of her, revealing her bra and thong. She then took those off as well, but kept her back to the crowd, horribly embarrassed, and turned on at the same time, her little dick hard.

RE: The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP) - Shadowknight - 03-31-2010

Leo still pushed the door open despite the words, "You called me here, now what did you want?" he asked as he walked into the office to see the sight.

"Very good show sluts, now let's see who did better." Tigra smiled as he held a hand over Mimi, listening and gauging the crowds cheers, then over Cassandra's, the cheers reaching a level far past Mimi's, "Well, looks like we have a winner, suppose your princess dress and that cute embarrased face won it for you." he smiled, "You know what to do with the other one." he smiled.

A pair of men grabbed Mimi, holding her down as they put a chastity belt on her, covering her cock, then tying her wrists to her ankles before dragging her into the crowd so service the men with her mouth.

"As for you, put that dress back on, I kinda liked it." he smiled, "Then suck my cock, get it nice and wet for your slutty girly ass."