Digiartists' Domain Community!
Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 (/showthread.php?tid=7511)

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 06-05-2009

"Yours has an entrance for big girls." Mar said with a chuckle as he jumped over the fence as well, "And you're quite big!" he said, bringing up a claw to grab one of her buttcheeks, "Especially here, look." He coaxed, kneading Kitt's large rear single-handedly.

(House)

"Ahhh... nggh." Dorothy felt the pinch, moaning to it in response as she started lactating when he started sucking, releasing a sweet torrent of milk into his mouth, "This... feels... great..." she said in-between pants, blushing in lust.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 06-05-2009

"Hey, leggo," Kitt laughed, turning around a bit, "My butt's not that big, is it?" she asked curiously, twisting and turning to try and look at her own backside, not an easy task.

*Shadow's*

Shadow clamped his lips around Dorothy's tit as he suckled harder. He then pulled his muzzle away, licking his lips, "Hmm, never knew dragon's were lactators." he grinned, his hand squeezing and tugging on her other nipple.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 06-06-2009

"It's not big, it's huge," Mar continued, grinning to Kitt, "But it makes you even more attractive. Besides, don't you like it yourself?" he asked, running his claw from the underside of her crotch up her extensive butt-crack on her naturally heart-shaped ass, ending on the base of her tail, all the while they walked. "There are many girls who would kill for their asses to look at least half as good as yours!"

(House)

"Ahh... w-well... It depends on the race," Dorothy began to explain, while spasming from his pinches, "Land dragons usually don't lactate, it all has to do with the evolutioary process staged in the different situations their progenitors were located into, generally deriving,"

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 06-06-2009

"Really?" Kitt seemed to light up a bit, "Wow, I never knew that. I guess I'm lucky," she purred slightly from the rub, her ass having grown more sensitive, "Prrrr, that feels nice." she smiled back at Mar.

*Shadow's*

Shadow placed a hand against the back of Dot's head, pulling her down into a deep kiss. He smiled at her as he moved back, "You talk too much," he laughed, "But I like that about ya."

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 06-06-2009

"Even luckier, wouldn't you say?" Mar smiled, and soon they had reached destination without any major complications, despite a few bypassers oogling and drooling at Kitt's figure. "See?" Mar started again, "It attracts lots of attention." He grinned.

(House)

"All the diffe, mmpph!" Dorothy muffledly came to an abrupt stop as she was kissed, her eyes slowly closing as they kept it up for a while, before she blushed as she came to and heard him, "R-Really...?" she said.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 06-07-2009

Kitt smiled a bit, her tail flicking around a bit, "Wow, this is kind of embarassing." Kitt blushed slightly, with someone pointing it out she noticed that people were paying attention to her alot, "So are they admiring my ass?" she asked curiously, still a bit oblivious.

*Shadow's*

"Oh yeah, silent types are boring," he smiled, adjusting his leg and rubbing against her crotch with his knee, "I love the vocal girls." he laughed.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 06-08-2009

"All your curves, in fact." Mar explained with a smile, "Your ass, your waist, and your chest." He pointed to Kitt's massive rack, "I bet they want to milk you off like a cow." He chuckled.

(House)

Dorothy giggled "Gee, why, thank- ahhh...!" she squirmed a bit, her panties under her skirt starting to wet. "I like big guys..." she confessed, blushing.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 06-08-2009

"Huh? But I'm a cat," Kitt said a bit confused, she grabbed her chest and bounced her breasts a bit, much to the delight of the crowd, "These are just... well I dunno, decoration I guess." Kitt shrugged, dropping her chest which bounced slightly, "OH! There's our house," she smiled as she pointed, "It's nice to be home I'm hungry, wonder if Katt has any protein shakes."

*Shadow's*

"Oh really?" Shadow grinned, his cock pressing almost painfully against his pants as he looked up at Dot's chest, "Well I must say big guys like you," he laughed a bit.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 06-09-2009

"Sexy decorations, I might add." Mar chuckled, his tail wagging excitedly as he also enjoyed seeing Kitt playing with herself. "Go on in, and don't break anything. Just sit down at the living, I'll go check the fridge... After we set the sleeping beauty on the couch." He said with a small laugh, looking at Katt as he walked over.

(House)

"Then... it's a benefical situation for both, right?" Dorothy said with a cute smile, "Uhm... my face's up here..." she pointed up as she talked.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 06-09-2009

"Oh she's always taking cat-naps, so lazy," Kitt giggled, as she jumped onto the recliner, breaking it's legs as it fell to the ground, "Ohh, stupid cheap furniture." she grumpled, unaware that she had increased in size at all.

"Yeah but if I only stared at your face than your lovely breasts might get jealous." Shadow smiled, grabbing one of her nipples between his fingers pinching and pulling on it gentley, "And we wouldn't want that."