Digiartists' Domain Community!
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) (/showthread.php?tid=7825)

RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - Masquerade - 12-19-2008

(The Battle Room)

"Ouch!" the blinded Aussa exclaimed. "I better not take any chances: Terra Vi Earth Shield!" A shell of thick rock surrounded Aussa, protecting him from Faiz's punch while he recovered from his blindness.

RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - Lonely Werewolf - 12-19-2008

(The Battle Room)

Faiz's punch is not the ordinary. He used the same punch to the golems and it's effective to destroy them. With all his energy focus on his fist, he throws the punch to the shell of thick rock, creating a hard vibration on the ground. A small cracks appear and he throes another one, till its completely destroy.

"..I finally see you..." The wolf said and pounce Aussa to the ground before pinned his legs, gently put both paws on Aussa's neck.

(The Battle Room)

Aussa glared Faiz in the eyes. "You're not getting out of this room so damn easily!!" His body crumbled to dust again. He appeared at the other side of the room, his eyes were a glowing crimson color in the darkness. "You don't know who you're messing WITH!!" he roared causing a few boulders to fall from the ceiling.

(The Battle Room)

Faiz quickly get up to his feet and facing Aussa. "...So do you..." Once the fallen boulder reaches his head about a feet away, the boulder destroyed by itself. This is because his fur is now full with enormous thunder power even though there's no black markings or changing an eye colours appeared. The long cut on his back slowly heal by itself. "..Attack me..." The wolf said.

(The Battle Room)

"So be it," Aussa stated. A small cloud of dust appeared where he was standing and when it cleared, he was gone. He ran around Faiz so quickly, he was almost invisible. His fast running was billowing up more dust and creating a funnel of wind and earth around Faiz.

(The Battle Room)

Faiz not feel surprised from Aussa's fast movement. After a while, an enormous, non-stop thunder sparks appear on his fur and slowly expand the sparks through the funnel of wind and earth, thanks to electrostatic-charged dust. Then, the wolf expand his arms and release a thunder sparks, attacking every single feet of the space, hoping it hits Aussa.

(The Battle Room)

The earth opened up and swallowed Aussa before the attack had a chance to hit him. "You should really know by now that I'm quite crafty," Aussa's voice taunted from beneath the earth. "It seems I'll have to teach you a harsh lesson."

(The Battle Room)

Once Aussa is beneath the earth, Faiz absorb the enormous energy through his arms and setting it on his side. "Grounding...." He said softly as the energy that he absorb flows through the ground and strike Aussa, creating a very hard ground shake till it could feel across the underground facility.

(Underground Training Facility)

Mika's foot feel the ground shaking gently. "Oh my...' Then, she realize her brother use that kind of power after escape from the woman's illusion. "I hope he's not at that state..." She thought as referring Faiz's body change it's appearance with an extra black markings and furious yellow eyes.

RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - Masquerade - 12-20-2008

(The Battle Room)

Aussa burst out of the earth as it shook. He landed roughly on the ground, his face and body covered in scratches. His eyes were an even brighter shade of crimson now. "I don't think anyone has pushed me so hard in a while," he growled as he stood up. "I didn't want to do this, but seeing as how you seem to be using your Divine Form against me, then I'll use mine, too!" Two huge columns of dust erupted and the earth began to shake even more violently. The rocks on the ground seemed to be crawling and merging with Aussa's body until he looked like he was wearing armor made of stone. Rock gauntlets covered his hands and rock boots hid his feet. A helm of solid earth was on his head now and a stone breastplate was protecting his chest and back. He also appeared to be slightly more muscular.

Ariadne fell out of her chair and crashed into her wooden table. "Owww, that hurt!" she exclaimed.

Solia nearly fell, but Ardeal held her up. "What the hell is going on?!" Ardeal shouted. Soldiers were scattering now.

Masquerade appeared suddenly. "Please tell me Faiz is back now," he said and looked to Mika.

"Please, tell us what's going on," Solia pleaded.

RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - Lonely Werewolf - 12-20-2008

Mika looked to Masquerade worriedly. "No, he's not yet coming back...I'm afraid he's on that dangerous form..." She stated. "Once he's on that form, he would not able to stabilize his enormous power and just let it go..."

(The Battle Room)

Faiz watching Aussa changing it's form with rocks covering his body. Based from what he saw, he knew one-point attack would not work. He have to create another new spell. With his thunder power still sparking on his fur, he chant a brand new spell; a bright-yellow, 6-foot-long thunder sword completely created and held on his right paw. The thunder sword is 5 times powerful than Grounding attacks which is able to defeat any Earth-based and even Fire-based spells.

A small drop of blood emerges on the left side of his maw, seems like his power slowly drains out. "I'm still in normal form..." He said softly and begana taking a first move by charging towards Aussa's new form with his thunder sword ready to slash Aussa.