Digiartists' Domain Community!
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) (/showthread.php?tid=7825)

RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - Masquerade - 12-18-2008

(The Battle Room)

"You'll regret what you have done," Aussa said. "Master ta Earth ror," he chanted and charged at Faiz. Hands made of stone emerged from the ground and grabbed Faiz's ankles. Aussa disappeared and reappeared behind Faiz and slashed his back with his black sword. He didn't get to cocky though and retreated a small distance to avoid a counterattack.

(Corridor)

"I hope you gained something from that," the soldier addressed Ardeal. "Follow me back to the Underground Training Facility." The soldier turned and walked away from the Fear Room.

Ardeal followed, but he couldn't get the thought of that strange girl from his mind.

(Underground Training Facility)

Solia walked into the huge space to see it covered in pink flower petals. Then, she saw Ariadne and Mika hugging. She was so confused that she decided not to ask questions.

Ariadne blushed intensely when Mika embraced her, but she hugged Mika back without hesistation. "Oh, y-you d-didn't hurt m-me," she said softly and nervously. "I escaped at the last m-minute thanks to my flower petals." She lifted her arms and all the petals began to dance in the air as if pushed along by a gentle breeze even though they were underground.

Masquerade stood up and approached them. "Ariadne, why don't you formally introduce yourself to Mika to give her some idea of who she was really up against?"

Ariadne broke the hug. "Yes sir," she replied. She stepped away from Mika and bowed. "I am Leader of the Rebellion Force's Spellcaster Division, Princess Ariadne, the second princess of Emaldia, the rival continent to Dalmaschior."

RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - Lonely Werewolf - 12-18-2008

(The Battle Room)

Faiz quickly make a copy of himself once the rocky hands grab his ankles. And now, the one in front of Aussa is Faiz's copy which slowly disappeared once Aussa slash his back. The real Faiz is hidden somewhere, casting a spell and planning for quick close-combat.

Mika smiles once Ariadne introduce herself in formal way, and the dragoness replies also in formal ways. "My name is Mika, the water magician, personal healer and assassin of the vanished village called Tyran. I come together with my brother, a 2-tails wolf named Faiz. He's the thunder magician and assassin. It's my pleasure to meet you, Princess Ariadne." She said while bowing her head.

RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - Masquerade - 12-18-2008

(The Battle Room)

"What kind of trickery is this?!" Aussa exclaimed angrily and looked around. "Wait, this is nothing. Giga la Earth der," he chanted. The earth below him opened up beneath him and swallowed him up. He was hoping that his spell would lure Faiz out of hiding.

"Ariadne here is the leader and trainer of all spellcasters that join the RF," Masquerade explained. "She is very powerful, but she doesn't really let on to it. That's how she kills her enemies; they underestimate her."

Ariadne blushed. "It's nice to meet you formally, Mika," she said. "And don't listen to Masquerade. I'm not that powerful."

Solia came up to them. "So, is everything alright with you, Mika?" she asked, a huge smile on her face. She was glad to be out of that strange room.

Ardeal and the other soldier entered the huge area, and they, too, looked at the dancing petals in the air.

RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - Lonely Werewolf - 12-18-2008

(The Battle Room)

Faiz, which his paw and foot sticking on the ceiling, he make another copy of himself, appears and landed on the ground. "...Coward..." Faiz's copy said as letting a soft sigh. In the meantime, the real Faiz waiting for Aussa to appear and make a surprise move.

"Well, luckily I don't use all my powers to defeat you..." Mika said, as saw Solia and Ardeal came back from their training. "Yes, I'm fine Solia, just like before..." She look around and didn't see his brother. "It seems my brother not yet returned..."

RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - Masquerade - 12-19-2008

(The Battle Room)

A stalagmite erupted from the ground and stabbed through the copy.

"I'm no coward," Aussa's cold voice came from behind Faiz as he slashed Faiz's back with his blade.

Masquerade frowned. "I hope Aussa is overdoing things," he said. "Oh well. Faiz is powerful. I'm sure he'll be fine. The point is, it's late. You all should probably get some rest. We'll finish your initiation training tomorrow morning. It's a shame you joined so late. I'll fill you in tomorrow. Good night." Masquerade disappeared.

Ariadne smiled at Mika. "I-it was fun battling with y-you, Mika," she said and blushed. "If you want me to take you to back to your r-room, I can. B-but if you want to wait for your brother and your friend with the fans, t-that's fine t-too. I'll be over there." She pointed to another armchair with a wooden table in front of it and a large spellbook on open on the table.

Solia smiled at Ariadne, and then looked to Mika. "We should probably wait for Quarry and Faiz," she suggested. "They shouldn't be too long, I hope." She started to worry about Faiz, but she had witnessed first hand his amazing strength.

Ardeal patted Solia on the shoulder. "Don't worry; he's doing fine," he reassured her.

RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - Lonely Werewolf - 12-19-2008

"We prefer to stay here till Faiz and Quarry returns..." Mika stated with smile to Ariadne before looking to Solia. "I'm sure my brother will be fine...Don't worry, Solia..."

(The Battle Room)

"...Good..." The copy said and poofed into a small pile of smoke. Then, the real Faiz jumped and landed behind Aussa, and put both paws with small sharp claws on his neck. The wolf didn't say anything, only just kept silence. If Aussa make a move, Faiz will threaten him by pressing his sharp claws.

(The Battle Room)

"Bad move," the Aussa in Faiz's claws said as he crumbled to dust.

Now that Faiz had come back out, Aussa appeared behind him and slashed his back with his black sword.

Ariadne nodded and sat down in her chair and started reading her book.

"I know he'll be alright," Solia said with a giggle. "He's my hero, after all."

Quarry walked into the room from the corridor that he had left through earlier. The edges of his fans seemed sharper and more flawless than ever. He approached his three friends. "They helped me make my fans stronger at the forge. It was quite astonishing," he explained as he held them up and opened them, showing his friends their new glossy edges.

(The Battle Room)

Faiz don't have enough time to dodge and his back being slash, leaving not-so-deep and long cuts with small amount of blood leaked out, before he kneels on the ground as trying to hold the pain. "My mistake..." He thought as focusing his energy to stop the bleeding and cut his pain senses temporarily. The wolf then slowly stood up and facing Aussa in order to finish the battle.

Mika spotted Quarry with his sharp fans, but still she's not seeing Faiz anywhere. She began getting worried and hoping there's nothing bad happens on him. The dragoness gently cuddles Solia from the back.

(The Battle Room)

"You've got quite a brain in that head of yours, I admit," Aussa remarked, Faiz's blood tricking down his dark blade. He slashed at Faiz several times, his blade glinting in the firelight.

Solia giggled and kissed the back of one of Mika's claws.

"Wow, they really did a good job with those fans," Ardeal marveled. "Those things look really dangerous now." He smiled and laughed.

Quarry smiled, too.

(The Battle Room)

At this time, he manage to dodge Aussa's slashes perfectly. "Thank you...but at this time...you're down..." He said silently under his maw and throw his fist to Aussa while his sharp eyes focusing his movement, and at the same time, he chant a spell which crates a bright flash to blind Aussa temporarily.