Digiartists' Domain Community!
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) (/showthread.php?tid=7825)

RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - Masquerade - 12-01-2008

(Underground Training Facility)

"Damn it!" Dusk shouted covering his eyes. "My one weakness: light."

Masquerade reappeared next to his partner. "Very well done everyone," he said. "I haven't had such a good battle in a long time." He let out a laugh. "Stop being so overlydramatic, Dusk," Masquerade said.

Dusk started laughing. Since the light had cleared, and all the shadows returned to the cave, they swarmed to Dusk and soon, he was standing next to Masquerade as if nothing had happened. "Indeed, you are very strong," he said. "You'll do very well here." Dusk bowed to them.

RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - Lonely Werewolf - 12-01-2008

Faiz then landed besides Solia and Ardeal before bowing his head to Masquerade and Dusk. "...Your welcome..." He said politely.

Mika want to bowed the two, but just before she take a step, she fell on the ground in front of Quarry and unconscious. It seems all the spells she used took almost all her energy.

RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - Masquerade - 12-03-2008

"Well, that's not too good," Masquerade said, not too surprised with Mika's collapse. He disappeared and reappeared next to her unconscious body. He checked her pulse. "Tsk, tsk," he said. "Definitely overexerted herself." He placed both of his hands over her heart.

Solia and Ardeal stumbled up and ran over to the dragoness. Quarry followed after them.

They arrived in time to see Masquerade transferring a lot of spiritual energy into her. "Nothing is more revitalizing than spirit energy," he said and winced as he felt his energy draining.

RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - Lonely Werewolf - 12-03-2008

Faiz return back to his sister and kneels in front of her, seeing Masquerade recovers her energy. "...On behalf of my sister...I'm sorry..." He said, lowering his ears.

Mika's power and energy slowly recover thanks to Masquerade. "...We're don't like losing...that's why we act such way...Willing to use all our powers to defeat enemies...even though it may risk our lives..." Faiz explained while gently rubs Mika's forehead.

RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - Masquerade - 12-04-2008

Masquerade finished his energy transfer and sighed with tiredness. "You know, that's not really healthy," he said to Faiz. "If there was no one around to heal you afterwards, then you would surely die, and then nobody wins."

Dusk rushed over to his boss to help him up. Dusk whistled. Two soldiers who had been viewing the battle rushed over and bowed their heads. "You two are to help them with their training. Just do the usual routine; it's their first day, so you know the drill." Dusk and Masquerade disappeared into shadows, leaving the group of five alone with the two soldiers.

"I hope you're ready for some intense training," said one of the soldiers with a smirk on his face.

Solia just frowned. She looked at Mika. "Are you okay?" she asked.

RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - Lonely Werewolf - 12-04-2008

After a while, Mika completely recovered but still weak to stand up. Faiz helps her to lift her body a little bit so she can sit while she looking to Solia. "..Nnrr..I g-guess so..." Mika stated in soft yet weak voice.

Faiz then look to the two soldiers. Would you let us, especially this fair girl to take a rest...? We already fought with your leader..." He asked.

RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - Masquerade - 12-05-2008

One of the soldiers blinked hard. "Hmmm...we were given specific orders, but..."

"...we couldn't allow a lady to train when she's tired," the other soldier finished. The soldier whistled and a girl in a nurse's outfit came running. "Watch over her, okay?" The girl nodded and chanted something. An armchair appeared out of nowhere.

"Please sit," she said, taking Mika's claw and gently lowering her into the seat.

"What about us?" Ardeal asked.

"I'm afraid you four get no rest," a soldier replied. "We'd get in trouble if that happened."

The other soldier joined in. "I'm afraid punishments here are not too fun. Anyways, we were directed to take the one with the fans to the armory." The soldier whistled again and another, more heavily armored, man came running. He took Quarry's arm and led him down a side corridor to the arena.

"See ya, guys," Quarry waved goodbye as he disappeared down the dark tunnel.

The soldier that had done the whistling now turned his attention to Faiz. "You're coming with me for some humility training." He took Faiz's arm and led him away from the others.

Now, all who remained were Mika, the other soldier, Ardeal, and Solia.

RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - Lonely Werewolf - 12-05-2008

"Thank you..." The dragoness gently take a seat on the armchair.

Faiz just nodded and follows the soldier to somewhere. He wave to Mika and others before went disappeared.

RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - Masquerade - 12-06-2008

(Corridor)

The soldier led Faiz down a dark, dimly lit, corridor. He whistled a little tune before deciding to engage Faiz in conversation. "I couldn't notice how powerful you were in the battle against my leader," he said. "You're a new recruit now, but I'm sure you'll have a top position in no time. How did you get so powerful?"

Ardeal kissed Mika on the cheek. "You really have to watch how much energy you expend in the future," he said to her softly. "I don't want to lose you."

"Don't worry about her," the soldier said. "She'll learn many things here. The first will be humility. The second will be how to increase magical capacity. The third and final will be how to reduce the energy draining effects of magic casting."

Solia walked up to the soldier. "What are we supposed to do?"

"You two need lessons in bravery for sure," the soldier replied callously. "Especially you."

Solia was appalled. She growled and stomped her foot. "I'll give you bravery..."

Ardeal had to hold her back from beating the crap out of the other soldier.

RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - Lonely Werewolf - 12-06-2008

(Corridor)

The wolf's ears twitch a little bit as heard the soldier's statement. He look on his paw and remembering of how he having such power. "...I don't have a clear history about myself...and how I'm having such power...My guardian says I already have this once I was born...And since that time, I train hard to improve my fighting skill...I don't want position in the group...I just want to defeat the Queen...and then leave the group to continue a normal life..."

"Sorry...Ardeal..." She said softly, and surprised from Solia's action, sweatdropping a little. "This is gotta be tough..." She thought to herself.