Digiartists' Domain Community!
Furry Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Mixed-style RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Thread: Furry Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry (/showthread.php?tid=6356)

- Erethzium - 02-23-2007

"oooh god this stuff is GOOD!" Ereth thought as he hugrily ate the food on his plate. when he finished his mouthful, he said "how's yours Passhun?"

- Master Grim - 02-23-2007

Jade picked at her food absently. She had piled on beef, potatoes and even a few vegetables... She looked up and down the Slytherin table and took note of the way they all talked in hushed, secretive voices. It was unnerving, in a way. Great... I've been landed with paranoia-crazed idiots... She blinked. Wait, they're not idiots... where the hell did that come from? She sat in silence... Forget this... I don't even have any friends in my house yet... Besides, it's not like sitting anywhere else is against the rules! She shook her head and, being infinitely discreet, hurried around to the Griffendor table and sat next to Flynn; grateful for the existent space. She wasn't even aware that she had just used magic subconsciously to make sure that everyone's attention was diverted from her for the brief handful of seconds that it took her to make the move... "Um... Do you mind if I sit here, Flynn? I mean... no one over there seems too friendly..." She asked, mentally slapping herself for sounding so nervous.

- senjuro - 02-23-2007

Flynn jumped as Jade practically appeared out of thin air right next to him. "Oh, hi Jade!" He wagged his tail a little. "Bad luck on us being sorted differently. I hope we can still be friends despite what I hear about the mortal enmity between Slytherin and Gryffindor." He smiled a little bashfully. "Well, who cares what other people think, right? We're still going to be friends and that's that." He held out his paw to her, trying his best not to make it shake so much.

- Master Grim - 02-23-2007

Jade giggled slightly and shook Flynn's paw "Yeah... I can't help wondering whether that hat was sane... What do you mean by 'mortal enmity' anyway?"

- Kurtz - 02-23-2007

Kurtz, noticing that food had arrived on the table, blinked, before slowly starting to grin. At last! A part of which he could fill his belly - he hadn't had anything good in a while, especially not THIS large!

But it reminded him mostly of Sunday Dinner. Lord bless him, he soon was eating.

- Shadowknight - 02-23-2007

OOC:

Shindou Kurtz Wrote:OOC: What are you talking about, Angewomon_Lover? You sorted Shadow already.

Shadowknight Wrote:"Awesome," Shadow smiled as he took the hat off and set it back on the table, then ran off to the gryffindor table, "Hope this doesn't take much longer. I'm starving."

She sorted Shadow yeah but Silver was never sorted.

- Herr Mullen - 02-24-2007

"The damned fellow transfigured a boy's mouth into a zip, and openly insulted the students, again. This is not the sort of thing I'd class as reasonable behavior from a teacher, and I want you to know I would approve of his dismissal. He's not fit to be a teacher, let alone Head of Slytherin. Goodness knows why he took up the profession."

- Disturbed - 02-24-2007

Snow looked at the food and smiled but smiled even more looking over at Kurtz seeing him eating then giggled at his eagerness for the food. She then turned her attention to the giant multilegged checken with drumsticks sticking out at every end "Oh my.." she giggled as she took one and started nibbling on it "My..its really good."

Disturbed had a two pound steak in front of him with a tint or redness in it showing it was just barely cooked and there was still blood within the steak..which was his personal favorite. Grinning he cut the steak and devoured a big portion, chewing it up really good before swallowing.

- Lonely Werewolf - 02-24-2007

In the meantime, Faiz take a short glance to other Ravenclaw students; he's kinda a little anti-social, because he couldn't talk.

With the food is on the table, he only take a few of them and began to eat slowly; he likes to eat half-full of the plate because that's his daily habit.

- Yoosei - 02-24-2007

Yoosei looked at the food, she wasn't hungry at all at least not on that precise moment. True the smell and view of such amount of various food was tempting, yet she just looked at it, still with a frown on her face. she looked all over the students and started to get nervous for some odd reason that maybe neither she would understand.