Digiartists' Domain Community!
(A Silver and Zero production) Plaything - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: (A Silver and Zero production) Plaything (/showthread.php?tid=8894)

RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Plaything - MasterZero - 09-27-2010

"No, I don't...The only Eleven slave I have is you, and you're a half breed," he sighed. He looked at Kase for a few seconds, scratching his chin. "I....don't suppose they'll accept you as an emissary, will then, Kase?"

RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Plaything - Maero - 09-27-2010

Kase looked shocked for a moment before stuttering. "I-I dont know. I have never actually m-met any elves before, not even my parents. I-I suppose, they dont hate humans, and I am half elf...but...but I dont know what they will do to me if I go."

"Its the only option we really have. I don't want to leave Evoline alone in this." He the wrapped an arm around Kase, kissing his forehead. "And besides, I'll protect you both," he promised. He then looked at Evoline. "We should leave soon. How about tonight? I will need time to get a carriage ready, food, maybe a weapon for you and I?" he suggested. "Clothes for the three of us, as well," the Master added, looking at Kase.

Kase smiled at the prospect of more clothing, and Evoline could barely wait even a single night to get moving. The problem now was how much to bring? The deep north, shrouded in forests, was far from the main camp, to far to draw support from it. If The Master wanted to go, he would need more than a carriage. He would need a caravan with supplies, slaves, and warriors to defend him. Depending on how large he wanted to make it, he could end up marching an army down there. The elves would need to know that he was not to be trifled with while at the same time now being so threatened as to simply hide or declare war instantly.

The Master looked through his ranks and thought about what he needed to do. He eventually decided on bringing twenty of his very best overall troops. They were the best at archery, hand to hand, and with weapons, while also knowing not to resort to violence when diplomacy was possible. He also brought along Kee, Mai, and Tal to entertain his army. He told them that Kase was off limits though, due to him acting as an embassy.

He gave special clothes to Evoline and Kase, for Evoline, a beautiful blue dress. For Kase, a fancy purple robe, which was an standard Orc's embassy outfit, shrunk slightly. He had his troops prepare the caravan, hoping everything was ready.

Kase loved his new robe and used it whenever possible, and Evoline was happy with her dress. Tal the others were brought to the master shortly before the Caravan had been assembled. How to proceed and when was his choice. It would take five days of marching to reach the forest where the elves lived, and then they would have to either find them or find a way the coax them out.

The Master understood he would need some way to coax the Elves out, since hunting them may bring the wrong message. He asked Kase if he knew of any good, Elven gods, or any Elven Deities for that matter. If he did not, the Master would use his web of influence to seek an Elven book or bible, something that could give him insight into the Elven mind, heart, and soul. He would try to hold off on leaving until he had the book, or until he was told there would be no book anytime soon.

Kase knew very little about the elves, and elven religion was strange and hard to follow. He had books on the subject, but to go through a decipher each book would take weeks. He could take the books with him and have Kase translate them on the way there, which could help and save time, or convince evoline to stay put for a few more weeks while he worked through them all.

(Market and Xeno Panic?)

The Master decided on the faster solution, bringing as many of the books as he could and wanting Kase to translate them to him. He doubted he could convince Evoline to stay calm anyways. If there were no other dangers they were fearing to face, he would have his warriors pack their choice weapons, and would explain that their mission was to protect Evoline against any who would harm her, and their sub mission was to show a more diplomatic and wise side of the Orcs. With the slaves on, the weapons packed, and the books ready, the group would leave.

(It takes five days to get to the forest, you can decided what everyone does in those five days since you are the Master.)