Digiartists' Domain Community!
Xeno panic! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: Xeno panic! (/showthread.php?tid=8200)

RE: Xeno panic! - Maero - 08-31-2009

Agatha gasped and began to, frightened by the sudden action. She began to lick and suck it as best she could, but it was obvious that she was better with eating carpet then meat. She was an amateur, and didnt really understand where to lick or how much to suck. still, she was trying her best, at least.

RE: Xeno panic! - MasterZero - 08-31-2009

Alex closed her eyes and moaned quietly. She was decent. Not that good, the other girls were all probably better, but she was decent. "Use your fingers to play with my pussy while you use your mouth to suck my cock. See if you can put the whole thing down your throat," Alex ordered.

Agatha did so with trembling hands and began to finger Alex as she sucked on his dick. She moaned softly and hoped she would be done soon. Her orgasm had tired her out and her heart was racing. She was also supper embarrassed, knowing just who was seeing her do all of this nearly made her want to evoke Alex's anger than willingly give in.

Finally, after a few minutes of pleasing the alien, Alex aimed her cock down on Agatha and shot her seed on to the girl's face. "Clean yourself up, slut. Taste my cum," she ordered. "Does it taste good? You like it?" she moaned, rubbing her cock.

Agatha gasped and did so, and found that it was not that bad. She nodded and said "Y-Yes, its um...very taste." She said softly. She licked her lips to make the point and then sat there and wondered what came next, shivering and frightened as she looked up at her Alien overlord.

"Good girl," Alex smiled. "Now let's see you take it in your pussy. Don't worry. For being such a good girl, you can take it at your own pace," she smiled, laying the bed, her cock pointing up. "Sit on it."

RE: Xeno panic! - Maero - 09-02-2009

Agatha shivered and looked around, as if searching for some way out of what she was going to have to do before swallowing and moving up on the bed. At least Alex still looked like a girl, which made it easier for her. She hovered her pussy over her cock and slowly began to sink down onto it. She moaned softly as it slipped deeper and deeper into her. "Ahhh...So...big..." she moaned as she grit her teeth. Finally, two inches from the whole thing, she stopped. "Its t-to much mistress...I c-cant t-take anymore inside me." She moaned, biting her finger to stay somewhat sane.

RE: Xeno panic! - MasterZero - 09-04-2009

"Now move up, and then back down," Alex ordered, and squeezed Agatha's breasts, before releasing them. She gave the human's ass a slap and closed her eyes, riding the waves of pleasure of as Agatha's virgin pussy squeezed her cock.

RE: Xeno panic! - Maero - 09-05-2009

Agatha moaned as her breasts were squeezed and began to move up and down slowly, her pussy still as tight as ever. She placed her hands in her hair and ran her fingers through it as she tried to fight the ecstasy coursing through her. She got a little faster as she came down and up again, her breasts bouncing with every movement. "Ahhh...." she moaned softly, biting her lip, bouncing up and down on Alex's cock.

RE: Xeno panic! - MasterZero - 09-05-2009

"Good, now let's see you take it deeper!" Alex ordered. "Come on, I want you to take the entire thing in you! Let's see your pussy take my entire cock!" she commanded, and began to slap Agatha's tits around, before grabbing Agatha's hips and pulling her down, so her entire cock was in Agatha.