Digiartists' Domain Community!
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) (/showthread.php?tid=7825)

RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - Masquerade - 11-30-2008

(???)

"Of course he has," Masquerade said. "He took a lot of time emphasizing how strong you two are." He then looked at Solia, Ardeal, and Quarry. "And you three as well. If you don't mind, I would like to test that strength, but that will have to be later in the day I'm afraid." He frowned. "As for where you are, you are in my castle of course!" He laughed.

Dusk sweatdropped.

"But you're probably wondering where exactly my castle is, right? It is in the town of Lunatio at the very southeastern edge of the continent, beyond the reach of the queen," Masquerade continued. "Anyways, we'll talk later when you're settled in. Dusk, show them to their rooms."

Dusk bowed. "Yes, my liege," Dusk replied.

Solia blinked her eyes and Masquerade was gone. "What a strange guy..." she said.

"Sorry, he likes to talk a lot," Dusk sighed.

RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - Lonely Werewolf - 11-30-2008

(???)

The duo listening what Masquerade had said so it's enough to clear their curiosity. "We actually don't mind. We like to hear strange and weird people talking even though it doesn not related to us."

Faiz in the meantime, still looking around, his eyes staring every section of the castle. "...And why this place so quiet...? Where's the guards or soldiers..?" He asked.

(Masquerade's Castle: Courtyard)

Dusk shrugged. "Perhaps there's no one who wanted to join the RF," he said casually.

Solia and Ardeal's jaws dropped.

"Just kidding," he said while laughing. "To tell you the truth, Faiz, they're all working in an underground training facility underneath the castle. Not many soldiers stay aboveground. We're trying to make it look as if the castle is still abandoned. That way, none of the queen's squadrons will get suspicious. Pretty good idea, right?"

(Masquerade's Castle: Courtyard)

"I see...It's pretty good idea, though...But it may hard for mages to improve their magic attacks..." Faiz said.

"Anyway, Dusk, kindly lead us. I'm sure the others want to meet us." The dragness smiles as slowly scooted closer to Dusk.

(Masquerade's Castle: North Wing: Guest's Quarters)

Dusk raised his arms again and the group was swallowed by shadows.

They reappeared in a stone hallway on one of the upper floors of the castle. "This is where you'll be staying while you're with the RF," Dusk said as he opened the large wooden door they had arrived in front of. Inside was a fairly large room with three large beds and a fireplace with a fire burning in its hearth. Various paintings were hung up around the room and a large red rug was spread on the stone floor.

Solia gasped and ran into the room. "Wow, it's beautiful," she said amazed.

Faiz and Mika dropped their jaws a little bit as saw themselves and others in such a big, beautiful room. "Oh, sweet!" The dragoness said cheerfully as went closer to one of the large beds and gently pot the pack besides her. "The bed feels pretty comfy. Thanks for everything, Dusk." She said with a wide cute smile.

"Hey, don't think me," Dusk said, shaking his head. "It was Masquerade's idea to give you this room."

Ardeal walked in and placed his pack on a wooden table next to the fireplace. "Incredible," he muttered.

Quarry walked in as well and looked around. He was speechless. He never thought he would find himself staying in such luxury.

Solia hopped on the middle bed and set her pack down on it. "Well, next time I see Masquerade, I'm gonna give him a big hug." She giggled.

"I'm not too sure you'll be saying that for long," Dusk said. "When you get settled in well, just call out my name. I'll come back and take you down to the underground training facility." With that, he disappeared into shadows.

"Okay!" Mika cheerfully said to Dusk before he went disappeared, and she slowly lay herself on bed.

The wolf walks to Solia and take a seat on bed besides her, gently place the pack on the floor near the bed. "...After this, we need to get serious..." He said softly before giving Solia a gentle nuzzle. "..And are you prepare yourself...to train hard...?"

(Guest's Quarters)

Solia nodded her head vigorously. "Of course I'm ready," she said cheerily.

Ardeal took some clothes out of his pack and placed them in a drawer of a magnificent bureau on the other side of the room. "Toss me your pack Solia," he said. She did so. He took out her packed clothes and put them in the drawer below. He then took what was left in his pack and carried the contents into the room adjacent to the main room, which happened to be their bathroom. Inside the bathroom, there was a beautiful white sink, a tub and shower to match, along with white marble tiling on the floor. All the faucets were gold. The room was really bright. Ardeal placed the hygiene items on the edge of the tub.

Quarry sighed. "I could use some training," he said. "The queen handed my ass to me on a silver platter last time I fought her with Ardeal. She is so powerful, it's scary." He shivered.

(Guest's Quarters)

Faiz look to Quarry. "...Maybe it's because that time you're not enough strength, speed and aware of her next movement...Those elements are crucial in such battle..." He said while wagging both tails slowly. If yo want...I can teach you to increase your movement speed..."