Digiartists' Domain Community!
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) (/showthread.php?tid=7825)

RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - Masquerade - 11-30-2008

(The Hot Springs)

Quarry climbed out of the spring, wrapping the towel around his waist and heading to the exit. "Ah, that was really fun, you guys," he said happily. "We probably won't get to have so much fun for a while."

Solia climbed out with Mika and wrapped herself in a towel. "Yeah, not much fun is awaiting us when we get back home," she agreed.

Ardeal smiled as Faiz took his hand. He climbed out of the hot spring before Faiz, giving him a nice view of his rear, but he suddenly realized this and blushed while quickly grabbing his towel and wrapping it around himself. "Sorry about that," he said, his voice full of embarassment.

RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - Lonely Werewolf - 11-30-2008

(The Hot Springs)

"...T-that's okay, Ardeal..." Faiz said as climbed out of the pool before shooks his wet body like a wolf, spreading a water around him. Then, he stood up and wrap himself with towel.

Mika nods and realize she need to explain as she promised to Dusk. "Solia, you can go first. I need to talk with my brother about the mission."

(The Hot Springs)

Quarry had already entered the dressing room.

"Alright, Mika," she said while giving her a playful lick on the cheek. Solia ran over and took Ardeal's hand. "Come, brother," she said, dragging him into the dressing room.

(The Dressing Room)

When Solia and Ardeal had entered, Quarry was already at the other door, fully dressed.

"Wow, that was fast," Ardeal remarked.

Quarry nodded.

Both Solia and Ardeal gave up their towels and dressed themselves in their normal clothes.

"Where's Mika and Faiz?" Quarry asked.

"Faiz needs to know where the hell we're going, remember?" Ardeal replied.

Quarry nodded again. "We shall wait then..."

(The Hot Springs)

Faiz and Mika are alone and the deagoness explained the story in detail behind the appearance of Dusk. In about 10 minutes, the conversation ends and they return to dressing room.

(The Dressing Room)

The duo dried their body clean and wears the clothes. "Sorry for the wait." Mika exclaimed as went to Ardeal, and Faiz walks to Solia, gently grabbing her hand.

(The Hot Springs: Reception Room)

Quarry unlocked and opened the door to the entrance room. He walked up to the counter and gave the receptionist the key.

"Ya'll were really loud in there," the receptionist remarked. "I hope you didn't destroy the place."

Quarry shook his head.

"No problem," Solia said, leaning up against Faiz as they walked to the hot springs exit. "He had to know what we were going to do."

Ardeal nodded his head in agreement. "Sure did. We're going to help the RF take down the queen once and for all."

(Conscendo: Streets)

"I'm very happy to hear there's a force who doing the same thing like us; taking down the Queen..." Faiz said with a slight smile. "...So, what we should do before Dusk came to pick us up...?"

"I guess we pack up some things to bring over." The dragoness stated, putting her index finger on her chin.

"Yeah, that's what he told us to do," Solia said.

"Now that you mention, where in the world is he taking us anyways?" Ardeal asked, wondering what kind of place they were going to.

Quarry had moved on way ahead of the group, wearing his solemn expression. 'That was a good day...' he thought and smiled to himself.

"Yeah, you're right...But I hope It's a place where myself and Faiz have been visited before. If not then, well, we have to get prepared." Mika said while smiling.

(Ardeal and Solia's House)

Ardeal opened up the door to his and Solia's house. "Well, we better bring the essentials," he said. "Solia, take care of the food, then make sure you pack some clothes. I'm off to collect personal hygiene items." He looked at Quarry, Mika, and Faiz. "You three don't worry about anything," he said and smiled. "Me and Solia have everything covered." He rushed into his room and grabbed a leather pack and ventured into the bathroom.

"Sorry about him," Solia said. "He kind of always gets like this when we're about to take a trip." She giggled nervously, then made her way to her room to get a pack for the food.

Quarry shrugged his shoulders. "It's not like I have anything to bring," he said solemnly.

(Ardeal and Solia's House)

Mika and Faiz standing side by side with Quarry while waiting for Solia and Ardeal to pack the things. Mika scooted closer to Quarry and place her head on his shoulder. "Hey, Quarry. You look kinda happy back then. During our first meet, you're not smile a lot. may I know what happened?"