Digiartists' Domain Community!
The school is under attack!!!(can contain all types of sex) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Mixed-style RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Thread: The school is under attack!!!(can contain all types of sex) (/showthread.php?tid=5692)

- Master Grim - 11-05-2006

"Heh... As much as I'd like to... I'm spent..." Invisimon leant back "But still... that was good..." He turned his head slightly to look at her "... And as su-" He was interrupted by a large, brutish Digimon bulling it's way through the door "Hmph... Go somewhere else. This spot is taken."

The Digimon that had just come in... a vast Minotaur like thing with purple fur and four muscular arms, almost as tall as the ceiling... spotted Sophia and grinned "Heheh... fine... but this little thing is mine..." He then pounced at her.

"Why're you crying...?" June said, reachin up to touch Blackie's wet cheek.

- Disturbed - 11-05-2006

"Because...you're the first person or digimon that has called me..friend." Blackie said softly

- Shadowknight - 11-05-2006

Sophia was too exhausted to even protest as the third partner of the day pounced on her, she closed her eyes as tears began slowly coming out.

OOC: Dang, this just hasn't been her day has it?

OOC: *grins* It's about to get a little better, though...

IC:

"Haha! These humans are delicious!" The minotaur-esque Digimon began feeling her up with all four hands... that is... until...

"MIND CRUSH!!!"

Big, ugly and purple suddenly shrieked, putting his hands onto his head "YAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!" He fell back, spaming violently, with Invisimon standing over him.

"Hmph." Invisimon glowered, continuing to torture his opponent with his mental attack.

"Mmmm..." June rested her chin just below Blackie's neck, looking up at him with a smile "I'm happy I did."

- Disturbed - 11-05-2006

Blackie smiled and huggled June close "I'm..glad to have met you too."

Sophia looked to the large Minotaur writhe on the ground in pain, she was a bit happy to see him get what most of those bastards had coming to them in her book.

Invisimon grinned "Good bye!"

The purple Digimon on the ground shrieked yet again... before his head violently imploded.

"Mmm..." June stayed still for the moment, enjoying the feel of Blackie's fur.

- Disturbed - 11-05-2006

Blackie looked down at June and gave her head a gentle lick

- DragonMasterX - 11-05-2006

Renodramon blinked, a bit confused at her phrases, "Apal-what?" he repeated.

OOC: CW kinda asked me to take control of Gatomon and John, so here goes:

@ PokePimp: Could you tell me what's going on by John by the way? I kinda got lost there.

@ Shadow: Let's continue the rape.

IC:

Gatomon smirked, playfully giving Sophia a pet on her buttcheeks before leaning down, but she heard Slashmon, "Go ahead, handsome, have your way with her mouth" she purred, before going down in front of Laila's pussy, her head under the girl's skirt as she gave her a soft lick.

Laila squirmed from the lick, she felt a tingle of pleasure, but hearing Slash only made her a bit scared, "B-but! I don't want to have a cock in my mouth! It'd be disgusting!" she cried.

Gatomon licked again and closed her eyes to ignore her words, "Do what he wants, or I'll have to hurt you again."

Laila shut up, before her face shyly and with a scared look lifted up to see Slashmon's face, she trembled a bit.

"Don't worry," Slash insisted as he rubbed his crotch, his member quickly rising out and reaching it's full seven inches, "This won't hurt." He grabbed the sids of her face and positioned his cock at her mouth, he forced her mouth open, sliding into her mouth and almost to her tonsils, "One warning though, you bite," He held up his paw as one of his razor sharp claws poked out of it, he pressed it against her neck, drawing a slight bit of blood even though he applied little to no pressure, "And you lose your head." He smiled as he held her by the back of the head.