Digiartists' Domain Community!
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) (/showthread.php?tid=7825)

RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - Masquerade - 11-29-2008

(The Hot Springs)

As Quarry was splashed, he backed off and blindly splashed at both Faiz and Solia.

Ardeal came right up behind Mika with another splash at Faiz and Solia.

"Hey, no fair," Solia complained cutely and submerged herself completely underwater. She surfaced behind Mika and splashed her with a fairly large wave of water.

RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - Lonely Werewolf - 11-29-2008

(The Hot Springs)

Faiz take this opportunity to slash the water to Quarry and Ardeal with his tails and hands.

The dragoness giggles once the water hits her. "Payback!" Mika spash the water to Solia in continuously like a water gun.

(The Hot Springs)

"You want to make this interesting, eh?" Solia said, shielding her face with her hands. "Fundo incedo fons," Solia chanted. Her body turned into a liquid and dissolved in the water.

Meanwhile, Ardeal was splashing Faiz's front, while Quarry stayed behind the furry and splashed his back, shielding himself from Faiz's splashes with his hands.

(The Hot Springs)

Mika realize Solia is not in her vision. Realize she using some sort of tricks, she chant a spell to create a continuous waves like at the beach.

The wolf spin his body while his arms expand, spashing the water to Ardeal and Quarry as smiling widely. He never had this such fun in his life.

(The Hot Springs)

As Solia swam in her watery form towards Mika, she was suddenly buffeted by waves carrying her all the way to the other side of the spring and forcing her back into her original form. "Having a splash fight with a water mage isn't too smart," Solia said and giggled. She dived under to the very bottom where the waves wouldn't affect her.

Quarry stumbled back into the water, but Ardeal was more persistent. He grew closer and closer to Faiz, shielding himself and splashing at the same time. "I'm going to get you, Wolfy," he said as he smiled and laughed.

(The Hot Springs)

Then, Mika stopped while waiting for Solia to get closer to her. "Yup. Water is my specialty, Solia." She said to herself.

After a while, he stopped spinning and feel a little bit dizzy, so do his eyes. "Oh, goodness..." He trying to stabilize his body, but it's an opportunity for Ardeal and Quarry to slash the water towards him.

(The Hot Springs)

Solia swam craftily behind Mika and leapt out of the water. She landed on Mika's back and wrapped her legs around Mika's waist, clinging on for dear life. "Surprise," she whispered in Mika's ear and giggled.

Quarry, utilizing Faiz's dizziness, gave a mighty splash.

Ardeal gave up on his little splashes as he saw Quarry making his giant one. The water churned a little bit causing Ardeal to bump into the dizzy Faiz.

(The Hot Springs)

The dragoness cutely giggles and blush softly as Solia grabs her from behind. "Aww...y-you got me.."

Faiz couldn't dodge the splash and once Ardeal fell on him, both of them fell in the water before reappeared n surface. "Haahh..." He let out a gasps, shooks his head and blish lightly as he hugs Ardeal.

(The Hot Springs)

Solia's grasp turned into a hug, a hug that caused her small breasts to be pressed against the dragoness's back. "I am the queen of the hot springs!" she declared.

Quarry fell back into the water laughing. He had never had so much fun in his life. He had always been alone...

Ardeal blushed and was startled by the contact with Faiz, but he didn't break the hug. He was surprised to find himself returning it, pressing his wet body against Faiz's furry one. "I've never really had a chance to feel your fur," Ardeal said nervously.

(The Hot Springs)

The dragoness couldn't help but let out a sofr murr as feel her breasts pressed against her smooth scaly back. "I-I'm sure you always come here..." She said softly, gently coil her tail on Solia's waists.

Faiz also blush since he didn't mane any close contact with any male. "...B-but now..you can do so..Ardeal..." He said softly, gently caressing Ardeal's back with his wet furry arms.