Digiartists' Domain Community!
In the Year 100X... (Crimson / Kyosan RP) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: In the Year 100X... (Crimson / Kyosan RP) (/showthread.php?tid=8759)

RE: In the Year 100X... (Crimson / Kyosan RP) - Crimson Fox - 10-24-2009

Ada gasped and murred from the grab to her plump rear and teases to her creamy furred chest, causing the vixen to smirk darkly and tell the wolf, "Oh teacher...I'm all yours." She chuckled softly before she kissed his forehead, all while her paws continued to tease the shape shifter, by sliding more fingers into his sensitive tail hole.

"Hehe, I can believe that. You seem very friendly to me, Lurrie." The fox nuzzled her cheek playfully before he downed the rest of his drink and felt his body relax some more. He then frowned a little and asked her, "I suppose you have to leave tomorrow to take care of that other dragon, right?"

RE: In the Year 100X... (Crimson / Kyosan RP) - Kurtz - 10-27-2009

"Mmhh! T-Tease~!" He growled happily, shivering lightly from feeling her fingers sliding into his tailhole, returning the favour to the vixen mage by sliding his own finger over her tailhole for a few moments- before prodding it in and feeling around her inner walls.

"I don't have to. I can just make it up that he's in here." Lurea muttered lightly, sighing as she lay back on the bed, wagging her tail gently before looking onto the fox. "You're more interesting anyway, and I'm not heading all the way back just to tell them what they want to hear."

RE: In the Year 100X... (Crimson / Kyosan RP) - Crimson Fox - 10-28-2009

Ada squirmed slightly as she felt her sensitive entrance being filled by Kyo's thick fingers, causing her to blush brightly and moan softly. "Mmmhhh...hehe, but you love to tease as well, don't you, handsome." She then started to thrust her fingers back and forth inside of her tail hole, teasing his insides softly.

Crimson then laid back on the bed as well beside Lurea and turned towards her, blushing a little. "You really mean that? I don't think I'm that interesting, hehe." He then moved over and nuzzled her cheek a little before smirked. "Now you're interesting, Lurrie. Suggesting strip poker and lying to public officials...so mischievous...I love it." The fox found himself even more captivated by the dragoness as he held her gently in his arms and kissed her playfully across her nose.

RE: In the Year 100X... (Crimson / Kyosan RP) - Kurtz - 10-30-2009

"Hrrr... o-of course..." The wolf murred happily, feeling her fingers teasing his insides more as his member underneath quickly erected and stiffened at it's full length - his own fingers beginning to thrust and tease the inner walls of her backdoor eagerly - while wagging his tail happily even more.

"Mmhh.. I guess you could call me quite the rebel, huh?" Lurea joked playfully, giving a soft and somewhat childish giggle as she returned the kiss to the fox's nose, blushing gently before murmuring even more. "But the fact you just randomly appear from nowhere too intrigues me. I want to know more," She murmured, before then suddenly rolling ontop of the fox, looking onto him.

RE: In the Year 100X... (Crimson / Kyosan RP) - Crimson Fox - 11-01-2009

"Mmmhhh...h-hold on..." Ada murred deeply from the teases to her anal canal before she removed her fingers from Kyo's backdoor. She then smirked as she rubbed her rosy pussy lips against the head of his member. "Hhrrr...enough teasing...I'm ready now, teacher."

Crimson grinned softly as he felt her weight on top of him before he wrapped his arms around her, hugging her tightly. "Oh, I'm just amateur adventurer, Lurrie. I heard there was supposed to be some treasure out here, but I didn't have any luck." He then smiled happily as he licked her cheek playfully. "But it's hard to be disappointed after meeting you, lovely."

RE: In the Year 100X... (Crimson / Kyosan RP) - Kurtz - 11-01-2009

"Mmhh.. ohh, but hold on," Kyosan grinned darkly, although enjoying the pleasing rubbing of her folds on his length- his pride throbbing happily before then smirking. "Have you forgot my plan?" With a smirk, he then managed to grab the bottle of lube, smirking darkly. "I'd love to start off with this way."

"Mmh. I thought as much, you've been treating me too nice anyway." Lurea giggled softly, blushing darkly over her cheeks before thinking of something. Lifting up her claws, she gently rested them on the fox's cheek, staring onto him softly. "Mmhh... m-mind if I steal one, handsome?" She enquired lightly, nearing her lips to his.

RE: In the Year 100X... (Crimson / Kyosan RP) - Crimson Fox - 11-02-2009

"Hehe, okay, dragon boy. Go ahead then." Ada stopped the teasing for a moment to let Kyo prepare things with the lube as she let her fluffy tail curl around his.

"You're more than welcome to, cutie." Crimson then slowly brought his muzzle closer before pressing it against hers for a tender kiss. He growled lowly and happily as they shared the lip lock with his tail swishing below.

RE: In the Year 100X... (Crimson / Kyosan RP) - Kurtz - 11-03-2009

Grinning as he opened the bottle up, the wolf smirked darkly, before chuckling. "Well, let's see how this does!" With one motion, he slipped gently the tip of the glass bottle past the vixen's backdoor entrance, before tilting it up - letting the cold lube slowly slip out and lubricate her backdoor.

Blushing darkly as she felt his lips press to hers, Lurea slowly snuggled close to the fox- murring into the kiss while deepening it further with him. Her tail slowly slid down to the fox's own tail, wrapping around it gently.

Standing outside the shack, a man slowly grinned. He was accompanied with what seemed to be a gigantic walking man dressed in armor from head to toe- his blood red cape flowing behind him. The man beside him, lanky and albino, laughed quietly. "So, he is here. Shall we interupt their fine moments?"

"Not yet. Let them play around for a little more. We can crush them simply in our hand when we feel like it." With that, the man turned tail and walked away.

RE: In the Year 100X... (Crimson / Kyosan RP) - Crimson Fox - 11-03-2009

Ada stopped for a moment, sensing something dark as her ears twitched until she shivered from the lubrication. It was probably just an imp... She murred softly as she felt the slick substance slide deeper inside of her tight ring of muscles. "Oooh...that feels nice, teacher."

Crimson heard some weird noises outside, as if someone in full armor was walking around, but he disregarded it once Lurea deepened the kiss. He murred softly as he tightened their embrace with his paws softly rubbing her lower back. He then started slip his tongue out and playfully prodded her smooth lips.

RE: In the Year 100X... (Crimson / Kyosan RP) - Kurtz - 11-03-2009

Tilting the bottle further up, the dragon grinned as he overused the lube- filling up her butt with the lube before then plopping out the tip of the bottle, moving his claw before slowly spreading the lube that was slightly escaping around her tailhole. "Mmhh... this is going to be fun.." He growled happily, inching a little as he moved his member slightly to re-align with her tailhole, his tip prodding her lubed backdoor happily.

"Mmh?" Lurea paused, feeling his tongue against her lips for a moment and then blushing darkly, before slowly responding- opening her maw gently and allowing his tongue access while moving her own to greet his. Her murrs continued to grow as his paws grew closer down her back, the carresses making her shiver lightly.