Digiartists' Domain Community!
Xeno panic! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: Xeno panic! (/showthread.php?tid=8200)

RE: Xeno panic! - MasterZero - 08-15-2009

Alex looked at his half eaten bowl and placed it on Angela's lap, making up for her spilled bowl. "Eat up, my love," he whispered and walked over to the human girl, looking down at her. "Hello there," he greeted, and in a flash, his hand turned into a large blade. He then held it up, before bringing it down, breaking the bonds and gag with amazing skill of his arm blade. "My name is Alex, and you are?" he smiled, knowing full well that a normal being could not stand against a Xeno as powerful as himself.

RE: Xeno panic! - Maero - 08-15-2009

The human closed her eyes and cried out as the blade swung down and she gasped when she realized she was still alive and being talked to. "A-A-Agatha." She stuttered, her eyes wide as she backed into the wall. She was clearly full of fear, but also something else. Indeed when Alex looked behind her large glasses and into her eyes he would find her fear mixed with amazement and...intrigue. "A-Are you going to mate with me?" She asked, still trembling a little as she pressed her back against the wall.

Alex smiled at this human and decided to play around with this little mouse, and the lion he was. "Maybe not know...I am rather tired from last night. Ah you should have seen it. It was all my girls and I, making love together, moans and screams, I wouldn't be surprised if the scientist watching us masturbated to the sight," he chuckled, looking at the speaker, referring to the lead scientist. The alien looked deeper into her eyes, and smiled as he saw she was amazed by him. "So...Agatha, is it? What is that look you're giving me?"

Agatha blushed as Alex spoke about the scientists and winced when he addressed her. "I..I find y-you very...um...frightening." She said softly, trying to keep calm. She avoided his eyes from that point and hugged her knees. "D-Do you have a preference for Anthro women, even though you take the shape of a human?" She asked suddenly.

"Preference? It depends, really. Sometimes, I find anthros more attractive, sometimes I find normal humans like you better," Alex explained. "I'm frightening? Would you prefer me in a different body?" he asked, and in a flash, his skin began to mutate and shift until he was now a young lady.

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=396658

"Is this better?" 'she' giggled, even creating clothing on 'her' body, as 'her' large breasts jiggled. "Do you find me more attractive like this? Have a thing for girls?" 'she' giggled, grabbing 'her' large tits and massaging them before Agatha.

((Link work okay?))

Agatha blushed again but shook her head. "I-I...n-not really, no." Still, she stared at Alex's huge tits for a moment to long, and her blush was a little to strong. She obviously found some lust in his current female form, and it embarrassed her greatly.

"Oh go ahead and stare, Agatha. If I were you I'd be taking these two orbs in as much as I could," Alex smiled, rubbing her own, huge, tits, moaning slightly. "You can go ahead and giv e them a feel if you want. They're 100 percent real," she promised, massaging her own nipples. "You can rub your rack against mine, if you want," she added, looking at her smaller pair.

"N-No...I mean...if I have a choice..I would rather...stay right here." the blushing human said. All the other girls watched intently from behind Alex, all but Angela, who had to have Silvia whisper everything that was happening to her. Amy was the first to come forward, not knowing any better. First her nose pressed against the side of Alex's huge tits as she sniffed him/her to make sure she was still the Alex she knew. Once satisfied she slowly approached Agatha, sniffing the air carefully.

Alex smiled as her little Amy sniffed Angela, and crouched down to the ground, petting Amy's head. "You can trust Agatha, Amy," she whispered, and began to lightly kiss her neck, before abruptly standing up and looking at Silvia, and the other. She walked over to them, and took Angela's hand suddenly, and led it to her large tits, making Angela touch her right breast. "What do you two think? Do I look good?" she asked, seductively.

"Y-Yes master!" Angela said at once. Silvia nodded with a small blush and Rhona had already retreated to her corner, but if pressed for an answer she would agree. Agatha simply continued to blush, especially as Amy came closer and closer, sniffing her at first before she began to lick her leg and then crawled on top her and began to lick her face. Knowing that Amy had claws and somehow knowing that Alex would be very angry if his kitten was hurt in anyway, she simply whimpered as she was pressed on to her back, the cub in a lioness's body pinning her to the ground as she licked at her.