Digiartists' Domain Community!
Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 (/showthread.php?tid=7511)

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 03-29-2009

"Say," Mar interrupted, "Why not get rid of the restrains then?" he said with a mischevous grin, "I'm sure your bra will do more than good in holding 'em!" he suggested.

(Natural Puppy)

She began to relentlessly try the cum and lick all over the large cock-head, feeling the pleasure coming from her breasts and arousing her more as she penetrated his cock slit with her tongue to start frenching it passionately.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 03-29-2009

"If I wore one," Kitt laughed, lifting up her shirt, leaving her large breasts covered only by the thin layer of fur on them, "Largest size I could ever find was double D's and they never fit."

*Natural Puppy*

"Ahhhh, fuck yeah!" Shadow threw his head back and let out a loud howl as he came, his knot swelling up between Dot's breasts as his cum sprayed out over her face. He continued humping her breasts, covering them in his cum as well.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 03-29-2009

"My, they are certainly beautiful, Kitt" Mar admired, getting behind her as he mentally drooled at the sight of such a lean, perfect naked back and then reached with his claws to grab them and start to massage the huge mounds in his strong grasp, his index fingers vaguely, but caringly teasing her nipples "I wonder how did you get so big, mrr?" he murred, his crotch pressing against her back as his friend started to poke at it.

(Natural Puppy)

"Ohhh... ohhh yes!!" Dorothy squirmed as Shadow's treatments roughened due to his orgasm, and stopped cuddling the large cock as she let herself be bathed in his virility's spunk.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 03-29-2009

"I don't know, just did," Kitt purred softly as he teased her nipples, "Mmm, what're you doing? It feels nice." she moaned, a bit curious of what was jabbing into her back but ignoring it for now.

*Natural Puppy*

Shadow kept humping till his orgasm slowed and then finally stopped, but not before he had covered Dorothy in a few gallons of cum, "Mrrr, you look good covered in my cum pet." he smiled, sliding his cock out from between her breasts, panting slightly from the exercise.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 03-30-2009

"Virgin..." Mar guessed, leaving one of her tits free of his grasp as he lowered his claw under her skirt and started rubbing around her panties, his index slipping through and pressing at her clitoris bulb. "Just trying to make you feel really nice... After all, we're friends." He grinned.

(Natural Puppy)

Dorothy slid down on the wall, falling to his knees. "That was... ohhh... great..." she moaned, still feeling the grasp of his paws manipulating her tits so hard, which kept her wet.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 03-30-2009

"OH, ohhhhh, that does feel nice," Kitt purred softly, her tail flicking around a bit.

*Natural Puppy*

"I know," Shadow sighed, moving his hands to her butt and lifting her up a bit, lying back against the wall with her on his chest, "Told you you'd like it. Need to learn to trust me."

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 03-30-2009

"Mmrrr... You're so pretty... your body is beautiful..." Mar murred to Kitt's ears each time he leaned down to lick around her neck and up to her cheeks with his large, serpentine tongue. His cock had started to show itself as it dragged downwards along Kitt's legs.

(Natural Puppy)

As she was moved, she groaned loudly, her pussy aching for attention. "Ahh...! I... I need to cum!" she cried, whining as all the arousal plus the musky scent of the male in the air was driving her hormones crazy.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 03-31-2009

Kitt purred softly, her tail wrapping a bit around Mar, "Mmrr, thank you," she glanced down as she felt something against her leg, "Huh, what's that?" she asked, still too innocent and naive to recgonize a cock.

*Natural Puppy*

"Mmm, someone's horny," Shadow smiled, lifting her up a bit, "Watch your head, this is gonna be tight." he warned as he attempted to manuever her around, careful not to smack Dot's head against the wall as he did, till they were in a 69 position. He pulled aside her thong, smiling as he saw her glistening pussy, "Well, doesn't look like this'll take long." he smiled as he leaned forward, his large tongue sliding deep into her pussy.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 03-31-2009

"Something that's going to make you feel really happy..." Mar simply said, as if talking to a lolita girl as he suddenly scooped the catgirl up and lowered got rid of her undergarments and her skirt, "Here, let's get to bed, I'll be able to make you happy easier there..." he smiled comfortably, although his sensual expression never really left his face, as well as his left claw never leaving her large breast.

(Natural Puppy)

"Ah!" Dorothy nearly shrieked in bliss, "Ahhh... ahhh... y-yes!" she moaned, "More!" she begged, "It feels so good... your tongue's so big and slick!"

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 03-31-2009

OOC: You better enjoy this, Katt is going to neuter him when she finds out lol

IC:

"Uhm, okay," Kitt said unsure how being on the bed was any diffrent, "So what're you going to do?"

"Ell, ur a orny one," Shadow laughed, unable to talk too well with this tongue stuck out and into Dot's pussy, his paws squeezing and groping her ass.