Digiartists' Domain Community!
(A Silver and Zero production) Plaything - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: (A Silver and Zero production) Plaything (/showthread.php?tid=8894)

RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Plaything - MasterZero - 08-11-2010

The Master nodded his head and made it his mission to visit to Tal's parents, but he doubted bringing the slave to them would do any good...Still, he asked the young boy, "If you could would you want to see them again?" he asked, as he motioned for the other Orcs to take the other slaves back to his personal hut.

RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Plaything - Maero - 08-11-2010

"I...I..." Tal said in a stunned voice. "M-My last master...he said I wouldnt ever see them again...but..I...I cant...Im." He blushed hard and looked down, closing his eyes. "Im not...Im not ashamed that Im master's pet...but I cant...face them...I just...Im sorry master." the small slave boy said with a few tears in his eyes. He didnt want either of them to hurt because of what he had become. He wasnt even a human anymore, literally now a slave species.

The Master hugged the young slave and kissed his cheek. "No matter what the rest of the world feels about you, you'll always be my slutty little cocksucker," he whispered into his ear, before picking him up and carrying him to the rest of the slaves, where he would order them to rest. If the slaves obeyed, he would exit his hut and order for a steed to be brought to him, so he could travel to Tal's homeland.

It was not far away, and when he arrived, he would be greeted by the new lord. This man, not wanting to find himself with the same fate as the last, agreed to help The Master if he would leave afterward. If The Master agreed, then it would not be hard to locate Tal's parents.

the first obvious thing that was different was that Tal's father looked nothing like the boy. While Tal had mid length, shiny black hair, rich brown eyes, and pale skin, Tal's father was a darker man with brown hair and yellow eyes. His mother had lighter brown hair, and her skin was paler, though not as pale as Tal's, and her eyes were the same as his. But, while she was not ugly, she was not nearly as womanly or beautiful was one would need to be to produce Tal with a man like her husband.

The Master agreed, saying he did not want any violence. Once he found Tal's parents, he was surprised by the two. "Hello there," he greeted, bowing his head. He was wearing a large, brown robe, covering himself so he could not intimidate them with his body. "I have come wishing to discuss about Tal, your child. I have noticed that the boy has a strange...power about him. I ask, do either of you know about this?"

"No." The Father grumbled. "Are you his new master? What? Orcs are taking humans now?" the man said bitterly. Tal's mother was more tactful. "I..I never noticed anything strange about him." she said in a small voice. It was strange, secrets were here, but they werent telling them. the father was not showing any compassion for his 'son' and yet not enough hate to show disappointment in him. He just didnt seem to dislike him. His mother, on the other hand, seemed to care, but was hiding something. she couldnt answer with just a no.

The Master ignored the father's comment and bowed down on the ground, kneeling before them. "I ask you, not as a Orc, or Tal's Owner, but as a mortal being simply wishing to know that one they care about is not endangered. Please, if there is anything that could have done something to Tal, some magical spell of somekind, some event that made him different, I beg you to tell me of it..."

"Tell him, what does it matter now." the father said, and the Wife paled a little but nodded and agreed. "Tal...Tal is only half human. His 'father' was actually a type of...of angel-" "More likea succubus!" the husband interrupted. "Whatever it was.." The mother continued. "It lusted for me and gave me child...despite what I thought was its gender. Tal was the result."

The Master rose up and nodded his head. "Thank you. Do you know what happened next to this....being?" he asked. "Did they simply leave? Does Tal have any idea of this?" he asked. He also looked at the husband, understanding the hate he might have felt towards the being that impregnated his wife.

"No, it simply...left afterward. We havent told Tal any of this. We didnt want him to feel different...but it didnt help in the end." the wife broke down into tears, crying over the fate of her son. The husband simply hmphed and went back into the house. Now The Master knew, Tal was not human, but half human. Whatever had done this hi, his father in a sense, was the reason for his power and looks. Find the creature would be hard, Tal had been born fifteen years ago after all.