Digiartists' Domain Community!
Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 (/showthread.php?tid=7511)

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 03-27-2009

"Screw ice-cream, let's go home." Mar said in the midst of his breast-feast, his large arms embracing all the flesh around Katt's furry mound, concentrating the pressure on her hardened bud as he continued to suck it, with the intentions of milking her for all she was worth.

(Natural Puppy)

"Nghh! Hey! Don't do that!" Dorothy whined, feeling the fabric embeeding itself onto her lips in such a stingy, yet pleasurable way. "C'mon, don't get too frisky!" She said, turning around, showing off her front instead, the two globes of flesh attached to her chest jiggling sensually as she did.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 03-27-2009

"Mmmmm," Katt purred softly, "Well, I suppose we can get ice-cream later." She smiled down at him, turning around and walking towards her house, still carrying him as he suckled.

*Katt's apartment*

She pushed the door open carefully, "We're back little baby, you gonna just sit there and suck all day?" she laughed.

*Natural puppy*

"But you just look so damn sexy, how can I resist?" Shadow growled, grabbing one of her breasts through the bra and giving it a light squeeze, "There's something I've been wanting to do for awhile, and I think now's the perfect chance." he smiled, moving closer towards her as he began to undo his pants, "I've been wanting to fuck those gorgeous breasts all day."

"I think I could just remain here for the rest of my life and have your milk as my only nurturing." Mar claimed, laying on her large teat, but had stopped sucking for good. "Comfy place, soft, spacious, and with free, bottomless quantities of good milk." He thought out loud, lazily wagging his tail and smacking her nipple with it every so often.

(Natural Puppy)

"What?!" Dorothy exclaimed, almost going pale as he said, "W-wait a second Shadow-" she lowered her voice, "We're in a public place! And you're a walking mountain, they'll see or hear us!" she said, stepping backwards and away from him, but finding herself without exit since they were in the changing room. "Not here-" she babbled.

Katt purred softly, letting out a small squeel from the smack then giggled, "Well if you wanted to do that I'd have to get out of these clothes. Don't want them to get covered in milk." she smiled. Gentley setting Mar down on the couch as she stood, "Now don't go anywhere." she smiled as she turned and started up towards her room, shaking her ass a bit as she disapeared up the stairs.

Almost as soon as she had there was a quiet knock on the door, almost impossible to hear from the living room, let alone up the stairs.

*Natural puppy*

"Don't worry, I called in a small favor with the girl at the counter, we've got the store to ourselves for at least an hour." Shadow smiled, "Come on, don't tell me you've never wanted to have sex in a public place. I'm sure it's a fantasy to alot of people."

"One still has to wonder how she still fits in this house!" Mar laughed to himself, feeling a bit light thanks to her treatments and grinned as she teased him further. One of his ears lifted up as he heard the knock, as poorly audible as it was, he could pick it up. "Hmm?" he stood up, idly looking towards the door as he walked towards it, "Should get it for her- else it could spoil her mood, maybe it's just a mailman." He thought, walking faster until he eventually was in front of the tiny (compared to his body size) door. Mar opened it and leaned downards slightly, "Hello?" he greeted.

(Natural Puppy)

"No! No, no no... no... No, I..." Dorothy grunted, was he somehow reading her mind? Or was it that she slowly was starting to feel his musky scent over-dose her mind. "N-not here..." she managed out, "Please..." she begged.

"KATT!" A petite tiger suddenly pounced on Mar, tackling him to the ground, her large breasts resting directly on his face, "Oh I missed you so much. What've you been up to?" she smiled, somehow failing to notice she wasn't sitting on her sister.

"Kitt? Is that you?" Katt asked as she stepped down the stairs, wearing nothing but her fur.

"Huh?" Kitt sat up, giving Mar a perfect view of her panties up her short skirt, "Katt? But if you're there," She looked down at Mar, "Who's he?" she asked, cocking her head curiously.

*Natural puppy*

"Are you refusing an order from your master?" Shadow smirked a bit, "Come on, no one's gonna walk in on us, this is the perfect chance to try this. You can't not be a bit curious about it." he smiled, reaching around her and gentley rubbing at her pussy through the thong.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 03-28-2009

"Hello," Mar repeated like an automat, his eyes fixing on Kitt's underwear, before he made the effort to move his head back and lean it in the correct position to look up at Kitt's face, but two inmense melons blocked his view, "God." He finished, mentally paralysed, but admiring nevertheless.

(Naturally Puppy)

"Mmngh! Oh!" Dorothy nearly shrieked from the jolts of pleasure, he just knew where he was touching! "I... I said please!" she tried, not knowing who she was trying to resist to anymore.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 03-28-2009

Kitt giggled a bit, "My name's Kitt," she smiled, her tail flicking around a bit as she leaned over so she could see Mar's face past her breasts, rubbing them against his chest, "So what's your name? Are you a friend of my sisters?" she asked.

Katt's tail fluffed up slightly as she stared at the two, recgonizing the vacant look on Mar's face and where his eyes were locked, "Mar, you need help picking your jaw off the floor?" She said in almost a growl.

*Natural Puppy*

"Come on, there's no one that's gonna come walking in on us," Shadow said calmly, still gentley rubbing her pussy, "Just you and me, no diffrent than at your place."

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 03-28-2009

"Course not, and if I did, I'm sure your little sister would help!" Mar added, grinning as he found himself in quite the comfortable possition, "I'm seeing your sister, yep! Name's Mar, but you can call me stud." The dragon winked, recovering his composture as he saw quite the opening, although he didn't want to abuse just yet, so he remained still. "Katt's told me a lot about you, and your incredible... assets." He grinned.

(Natural Puppy)

"Well..." Dorothy mellowed almost cutely, frowning as he tried to find honesty in Shadow's words. She was in the middle of taking his word and not believing him at all, but what was she going to lose anyway? Integrity? Her image? Damnitall to hell she felt too horny with that paw in her groin to think straight! "Nngh... okay..." she murred, wanting him to take her.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 03-28-2009

"Pleasure to meet you stud," Kitt smiled, "Katt how come you never told me you made a friend?" Kitt asked as she looked up at her sister, "Or that you'd become a giant. Wow, someone's been eating their vegetables."

Katt smiled a bit, posing slightly, "Thanks, it just sorta happened. Guess no one will tease me about being the 'little' sister anymore."

*Natural puppy*

"Now that's what I wanted to hear." Shadow smiled, nudging away the thong and sliding a thick finger into her wet pussy, "We just need a bit of lubrication first." he smiled, letting his cock slide between her legs as he fingered her, coating it in her juices.