Digiartists' Domain Community!
The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Yaoi RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+---- Thread: The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP) (/showthread.php?tid=8654)

RE: The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP) - Shadowknight - 01-16-2010

"With pleasure," Lucy smiled, leaning up thanks to Hunter's height, wrapping his arms around his chest as he happily kissed Hunter. Purring in pleasure as he pressed his open lips against Hunter's, keeping his tongue in his own mouth until Hunter showed that he wanted it.

RE: The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP) - MasterZero - 01-16-2010

Hunter dominated Lucy in the kiss, pushing his tongue into her mouth. Many people blushed and watched, seeing the young Dragon making out with his girlfriend. Hunter pulled back with a wet pop, and he whispered into Lucy's ear. "Now scream it out. Turn around, and tell everyone who you are... my little slut, my whore, my bitch, my little girl. Don't tell them who you really are though. You are a little girl, my slutty slave, my cum dump, not a boy. Understood?"

RE: The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP) - Shadowknight - 01-16-2010

"Of course my master," Lucy purred, kissing Hunter's cheek as he turned around, "I am my master's slut, his whore, his bitch, his slut, his cum dump, and I couldn't be happier." he said, purring as he rubbed up against Hunter's chest.

RE: The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP) - MasterZero - 01-16-2010

Hunter smiled as many people turned to stare at the two in shock, and Lucy could feel Hunter's hard cock rubbing against his girly ass. He delivered a harsh slap to her butt, and said, "Why don't you give the nice people a slow strip job, Lucy? Maybe dance for them a bit?" he suggested. "Let them see the real you."

"Right away," Lucy purred, smiling lustily at the group infront of them as he turned around, smiling back over his shoulder as he slowly removed his tank-top, leaving the fact that he was still a boy a secret as he began to lower his skirt only a bit to show off his ass.

RE: The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP) - Maero - 01-19-2010

"B-But this is all pretend isnt it?" Ray asked tearfully, not fully comprehending what he had gotten into. "I...I can leave whenever I want!" He said with a little more strength, trying to show some backbone, which probably wasnt a good idea.

RE: The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP) - Shadowknight - 01-19-2010

"What?" Tigra burst into laughter, "Who told you that you stupid slut, once you come here, and a big brother claims you. You belong to them, for as long as they want you." He brought his foot down onto Ray's chest, pinning him to the ground, "You belong to me you stupid cock-whore, until I've lost interest in you and throw you away for another little sister, you are my bitch," he growled as he placed his arms on his sides, suddenly beginning to urinate over Ray, "And you will be marked as such."

RE: The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP) - MasterZero - 01-19-2010

Many people were going wild, and Hunter looked down at Lucy. "Drive them a bit more wild, however you want. Then get down on your knees, take out my cock, and service it," he ordered.

RE: The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP) - Maero - 01-21-2010

Ray closed his eyes and whimpered softly as he was marked. Already he was starting to submit for real, but it was also clear that Tigra would need to do a through breaking in of this little sister if he wanted to maintain his (I assume) ruthless reputation and make "her" into a proper sister. Ray dared not move, to weak to displace the foot pinning him down, and so simply tried to turn away his head from the stream as he waited it out.

RE: The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP) - Shadowknight - 01-21-2010

Lucy purred softly, removing his shirt, still keeping his back to the audience as he dropped it to the ground, then began working on his skirt, sliding it off and kicking it away till he was standing in just his panties, he then pulled them down slightly, hiding his balls but showing off his tight ass as he knelt infront of Hunter, fishing his cock out of his pants and happily engulfing it and sucking on it.

"Good girl," Tigra smiled as he finished, removing his foot from Ray's chest, "Now you know your place. And now," he grinned as he attached a collar and leash around Ray's neck, "It's time I showed my little sister off to the other students, and maybe the townsfolk, I'm sure they'd love to see a filthy piss-covered slut wouldn't they?" he grinned as he tugged on Ray's collar, leading him out of the room and through the halls, other big brothers stopping to stare at him, a few realizing what Tigra was doing and laughing at Ray, calling him a slut and whore.