Digiartists' Domain Community!
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) (/showthread.php?tid=7825)

RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - Masquerade - 11-26-2008

(Front Room)

Ardeal blushed and he was kind of glad Quarry was asleep. "O-okay," he stammered. "Well, shall we?" he asked as he gestured towards Solia's room.

(Ardeal's Room)

Solia climbed under the blankets and cuddled up next to Faiz. "You scared me today, Faiz," she whispered and kissed him on the cheek. "I never want that to happen again, for I was afraid I was going to lose you."

RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - Lonely Werewolf - 11-26-2008

(Front Room)

Mika then stood up and lifts Adreal on her scaly arms, and leads to Solia's room.

(Solia's room)

She stepped in the room before close it gently with her tail and place Adreal on the bed. "Well...I have to strip myself...Would you mind...to look at other place...?" The dragoness said in soft tone.

(Ardeal's Room)

"...Don't worry...my love..." Faiz replied as coil both tails on Solia's waists and legs, gently place his furry arms on her belly, making sure she have enough warmth. "...Good night...my princess...." He whispered near her ear and give a soft kiss on her cheek.

RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - Masquerade - 11-26-2008

(Solia's Room)

Ardeal blushed intensely and looked in another direction.

(Ardeal's Room)

Solia giggled. "Good night, my hero," she said as she shut her eyes, allowing the exhaustion of the day carry her off into a peaceful slumber.

RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - Lonely Werewolf - 11-26-2008

(Solia's Room)

Then, Mika slowly strip off her shirt and shorts, leaving her completely naked. She covers her breasts with her clawsbefore she crawls and covers her body under the blanket. "Okay, I'm done, my love..." The dragoness said.

(Ardeal's Room)

Once Solia drift off to sleep, Faiz slowly shut his eyes and fell back to sleep while embracing his lover passionately in comfort.

RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - Masquerade - 11-27-2008

(Solia's Room)

Ardeal climbed into bed next to his dragoness lover and curled up next to her. "I love you, Mika," he said softly.

(Ardeal's Room)

Solia slept peacefully in her lover's warm, furry arms. Never had she received such a good sleep.

RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - Lonely Werewolf - 11-27-2008

(Solia's Room)

"...I love you too, Adreal..." The dragoness stated while snuggling her naked body against him. "Good night..." Then, she kiss him on his cheek before slowly drift off to sleep.

(Ardeal's Room)

Meanwhile, Faiz sleeping peacefully and no longer being disturbed by the nightmware that haunt him for so long. His nightmware is replaced with a beautiful dream he never had. A dream about himself, Solia, Adreal and Mika having their good time at very large field full of flowers.

(Ardeal and Solia's House)

A knock on the front door of the house caused Solia to bolt upright in the bed. She looked around and saw Faiz. She smiled.

"Hey, get up in there!!" a man's voice called from outside.

Solia rushed out of bed and opened the front door.

"There you are!" the man exclaimed. "If you're coming to the hot spring today, I would thank you kindly if you would come soon. This is supposed to be my day off after all."

"Don't worry, and thank you, sir, for letting us use the hot springs today," Solia said. "We'll probably eat some breakfast and head right down.

"You're a sweet girl, and I trust you," the man replied. "Just go into the main building and talk to the receptionist. She'll set you up real nice." With that, the man turned in walked away.

Solia sighed and sweatdropped. 'What a strange man,' she thought and giggled. She shut the door and got to work on breakfast.

(Ardeal's room)

Faiz already wokes up, a few moments he heard a knocking sound at the front door, but still laying on the comfy bed while stretching his arms, legs and tails a little bit.

(Solia's room)

Mika still sleeping quietly with her pair of breasts pressed agaist Ardeal's chest and her scaly tail coils on his legs. She murrs from the firm of his body and wanted to be like this for a little bit longer.

(Kitchen)

Solia lit the stove and placed a pan with butter in it on one of the ranges. She started mixing some batter to make pancakes. She sighed happily and smiled. 'Today's going to be a good day,' she thought, mixing the batter a little quicker.

(Solia's Room)

Ardeal opened his eyes and happened to come across Mika's large breasts. He blushed and licked the side of Mika's face. "Good morning, lover," he laughed sleepily and smiled. He rubbed Mika's back, enjoying her warmth.

(Ardeal's room)

Faiz then get off from bed and stepped out of the room once he smell something nice.

(Kitchen)

Sloqwy, Faiz approach Solia closer and place his soft furry paws on her shoulder, gently plant a kiss on her cheek. "Good morning, Solia....Mmm...Smells nice."

(Solia's Room)

The beautiful dragoness open her eyes with a soft murr as she felt Ardeal's hands caressing her back before raise a slight smile and yawn. "...Good morning Ardeal..." She turns her body to his side with one of her breasts exposed completely. "...Having a good sleep last night...?"