Digiartists' Domain Community!
The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Yaoi RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+---- Thread: The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP) (/showthread.php?tid=8654)

RE: The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP) - Shadowknight - 01-01-2010

Lucy cried out in pleasure as the large cock was shoved up his ass, causing his own to twitch violently, he pulled his father's cock out of his mouth, getting his face sprayed by the wave of cum, "He's, ahhh, just, another slut, nowhere near my league though." he moaned.

RE: The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP) - MasterZero - 01-01-2010

"You may be right!" the man fucking Lucy moaned, before grabbing him by his hair and pulling him so he and his father were face to face. The men fucking the two sluts slammed them them together, forcing them to kiss as their seed began to shoot into their asses.

"So...much...so...good," Lucy's father moaned, holding his 'daughter' in his arms, putty in Lucy's hands.

RE: The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP) - Shadowknight - 01-01-2010

"Mmmm," Lucy moaned softly into the kiss, purring from the pleasure as his cock rubbed against the soaked fur on his father's crotch, "Oooh, that's nice, keep this up, and I might just let loose right over us both." he purred, "Would you boys like to see that?" he asked, flicking his tail around to look more appealing.

RE: The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP) - MasterZero - 01-01-2010

The men shouted in agreement, and many gave out cat calls and called the two sluts or whores. The men fucking their asses switched, and soon new men were fucking the girls' butts. "I wanna see you let lose! Come on, baby!" the horse yelled, slapping Lucy's ass as another fucked his father's butt. "Cum! Cum from my horse cock fucking your sexy ass, bitch!"

RE: The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP) - Shadowknight - 01-02-2010

"Ahhh, oh god, it's too big for my tight ass," Lucy moaned, hugging his father tightly, thrusting his cock between the two of them before he came with a loud roar, his cum spraying out between the two felines, covering there chests, stomaches, and the undersides of their muzzles, "Ahhh, please fuck me masters, I love having a hard cock in my ass so much." he moaned.

RE: The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP) - MasterZero - 01-02-2010

Lucy's father shot his seed out as well, covering both of them up in their own cum. The gang of men grabbed the two and pushed them down on their knees. The cocks fucking them were replaced, and they soon found cock beside them. Lucy's father got the picture and grasp a couple of cocks with each hand and began to give them each a handjob.

"I'm going to win, Lucy! The Master will love me forever, and you will just be a second class slut! You're nowhere near as big of a whore as I am!" Lucy's father screamed as he covered in cum.

RE: The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP) - Shadowknight - 01-02-2010

"You, ahh, think so?" Lucy moaned softly, grasping the two cocks to his side, turning his head to give them both attention with his mouth, "Come on, my ass can take more than just one cock at a time don't be shy boys." he purred.

RE: The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP) - MasterZero - 01-02-2010

((Post one more time. Then we should wait for Maero))

"Soon enough, you cock loving bitch! Soon enough!" the man yelled, slapping Lucy's ass as he fucked her harder.

"I know so," Lucy's father growled.

"Let's see you two argue with your tongues!" one dragon yelled, and others agree.

Lucy's father looked at his slutty son, with a confident grin. "You caught me by surprise last time. I bet I'm a better than kisser than you, bitch. Wanna prove me wrong?"

OOC: Kay.

IC:

"Mmm, you think you can stand up against me?" Lucy purred, the look on his face enough to make lesser men cum on the spot as she licked over his father's muzzle, "I've been a filthy cock-whore for years, you've got what, a few hours?" he laughed, grabbing his father's head and pulling him into a kiss, forcing his tongue into his father's mouth and wrestling with it, moaning softly into the kiss.

RE: The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP) - Maero - 01-08-2010

Ray moaned as he felt Tigra's foot on his crotch again and began to hump weakly, blushing madly from the shameful and yet uncontrollable movement. After gathering a little strength, the white tiger would attempt to sit up and blush hard as he stared at Tigra's impressive member, not sure how to even start.