Digiartists' Domain Community!
Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 (/showthread.php?tid=7511)

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 03-08-2009

"Think we'll be ordering a few dozens of those." Mar chuckled to Katt, pointing over to her extensive, yet still trim-looking belly. "But I'm gonna pass, I hate fish. I'm more like... a meat guy." He grinned lightly, more like a smirk.

(House)

"Oh? But I didn't..." Dorothy started, before she looked at herself, noticing how her perfectly large boobs squeezed temptatively, she blushed and looked up slowly, "Uhm... sorry about that, gee..." she giggled lightly, a bit embarrassed, before she turned around and headed over to her room. "I'll be right back." She smiled, trying to be quick and non-suggestive, even though she unconsciously waved her hips back and forth with each step towards the room.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 03-08-2009

"More for me then," Katt laughed, looking over at the waiter, "Hi, I'd like four of the neptune specials." she smiled.

"ma'am there aren't enough fish in the ocean for that," the waiter said.

"Oh, just two then I guess."

"And you?" the waiter asked looking at Mar.

Damn, she is such a tease even if she doesn't realize it. Shadow thought with a laugh. He stood up and grabbed his clothes, the pants were a bit snug but fit relatively well, Thank god for pouches, otherwise everyone would be able to see my junk. thought as he check his crotch. he put his shirt on next, the fabric stretching over his new muscles, looking almost like a second layer of fur, "Well, that's surprising. Clothes still fit relatively well."

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 03-08-2009

"I'll just go for the eye apperitive I suppose." Mar laid back on his chair, arms folded as he narrowed his eyes flirtously at Katt. "Don't really like fish."

(House)

Few seconds later Dorothy came out of her room, wearing a dark-blue blouse which really didn't have anything to reveal, although her dangerously big breasts stretched the fabric considerably, and a pale yellow skirt. "Gee, how do I look?" she asked with a smile, her glasses on again. She would have dressed in something more provokative, but her wardrobe was limited since she was not used to being around males so often.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 03-09-2009

"Aww, that's so sweet, you brought me here even though you don't like fish." Katt smiled.

"Okay, food'll be out in a few minutes." the waiter said as he walked away.

"Darnit, I don't wanna wait," Katt whimpered a bit, "Any ideas to pass the time?" she asked.

*House*

"Absolutely gorgeous." Shadow smiled, walking towards her, "Though it looks like the blouse is a bit too small, not that I'm complaining."

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 03-09-2009

"Think you wanna talk more about your sister? All you said was that she apparently has always been the naturally gifted one, but I think that's kind of turned around in many ways. Asides that..." Mar reclined on the chair, which somehow was holding his massive weight. "What's she like? Cute and adorably naïve as you?" he chuckled.

(House)

"W-well..." Dorothy looked down at herself, seeing how her large chest stretched the fabric dangerously, "I-I haven't gone shopping for a month and uhm... you know... I didn't know my breasts would... get bigger." She blushed embarrassedly, her tail slowly swishing.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 03-09-2009

"Hey I'm not naive, not gonna argue the cute part though." Katt laughed, "But yeah, she is completely naive, she's always walking around in tight shirts and short skirts, don't even think she realizes how much she's teasing any guy that looks at her."

*house*

"Well you won't hear me complaining," Shadow smiled, admiring her chest, "So, what do you wanna do now? Or at least until you arouse me too much that I can't control myself around you."

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 03-10-2009

"Wouldn't doubt it. Guess the genes for that 're in the family, girl." Mar said, nonchalantly lifting his tail and pointing over to the table full of guys behind Katt, all of them having their eyes glued to Katt's ass. "And don't forget the blymp fans." He pointed behind him with his thumb at the people oggling Katt's front from basically every corner of the restaurant.

(House)

"Uhm, well! Since we mention it now... would you accompany me to shop for a new wardrobe? I've been saving some money and I didn't know I'd like to spend on clothes but... gee... I'd like to have prettier and newer clothes!" she said with a cute smile.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 03-10-2009

Katt covered her mouth and laughed a bit, "Yeah, just wish it had hit me as soon as it did her. People thought I was a boy till I was 18." she laughed even harder, "Can't wait to show her how big I've gotten."

*House*

"Don't see why you wanna buy clothes when the outfit you look best in is your birthday suit," Shadow joked, "But hey, if you insist, let's go have some fun."

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 03-12-2009

"Literaly, big." Mar added, smirking joyfully as he looked up at the albino tigress' face. "So when's she coming? You sound like you want to set some scores straight."

(House)

"Oww, don't be such a perv! A girl can enjoy having a nice wardrobe, can't she?" Dorothy said apprehensively, puffing her cheeks out a bit as she put her balled claws on her hips and leaned forwards to glare at him.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 03-12-2009

"Hmm, well she usually stops by for a visit every now and then. It's been awhile since her last visit so you might get lucky and meet her." Katt laughed, unaware of the real reason of Mar's interest in her sister.

*House*

"Sheesh, I was just saying you were sexy. Wow, who would've guessed compliments were one of your buttons." he joked a bit.