Digiartists' Domain Community!
Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 (/showthread.php?tid=7511)

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 02-28-2009

"Mmhm... how frequent? I'd like to meet her." Mar said, his tail swishing behind him as he smirked to Katt in a suggestive way.

(Bathroom)

"Aaaangh! H-how are you able to... resist... and... pum... with that kno- AAAHH!" she yelped out loud, thinking: "All that muscle and extra bulk didn't make him so strong to be able to move like this, did it?!"

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 02-28-2009

"Well actually she, wait a second," Katt turns around, glaring a bit at Mar, "Why are you suddenly so interested in her?" she asked.

"Death itself couldn't stop me from fucking your hot ass," Shadow growled, though his thrusting had slown down, and his orgasm as well, "Now, while I've got you where I want you." Shadow smirked, turning off the shower and stepping out, "There's something I want to test." he chuckled as he walked through the house, finding a computer. "Let's find out if you were being honest when you said you weren't turned on by girls," he said as he turned it on, going online and finding a site with two fox girls making out with eachother.

"Hehe. Nothing." Mar said, smiling innocently, "I like you, only natural I'd like to get to know your family better too." He grinned.

(House)

"Mnngh! That's... not hot!" Dorothy said, starting to doubt herself as she had a hard time ignoring the visual.

'Oh yeah right, that I believe." Katt huffed, "Well don't get too excited, she may have been a bit bustier than me before but not anymore. Now I'm much bigger than her."

"Really, you don't get the slightest bit turned on," Shadow guided one of his hands towards her vacant pussy, gentley rubbing it, "Wouldn't you just love to have some cute girl eating you out while I fucked your ass? Or maybe give one of you a strap-on and have a nice double penetration."

Mar looked high up, her face being blocked by her large bosom, "Can't argue with that." The dragon grinned to Katt, "Unless that is... I give her a small... boost." He said to himself.

(House)

"Of course not! I hate straps... they look ugly!" Dorothy said, the thought of a strap-on girl scaring her, although the first thought on the eating out didn't bother her. In fact, it made no difference whether she would picture a male or female, but just what did that mean?! "No! Stop... I don't like this!" she said, moaning from the rubbing at her crotch area.

"Now, enough talking about her. I'm still starving, and I know a great fish place." Katt smiled, "Want me to carry you there?" she asked.

"Hmm, alright, no strap on then, but I didn't hear many complaints about being eaten out." Shadow began rubbing her harder, inserting a couple of fingers, "That's not what your body's saying."

"Au contraire." Mar smoothly said, easily lifting the giant Katt off the ground and holding her in his powerful arms effortlessly. "What'cha think all my muscles are for? Making you drool?" he sarcastically said.

(House)

"Mmngh! Th-that doesn't mean I like it! And you're fingering me, of course I feel horny now! Ahh!" Dorothy yelped in bliss as her vagina spurted more juice.

"Whoa," Was all Katt's surprised brain could make out as she saw the ground beneath her, "Impressive. So, is my knight in blue armor going to carry me around now?" she asked, dragging a claw gentley under his chin.

"You're lying, if you didn't like this it would turn you off enough that the fingering wouldn't do anything." Shadow grinned, "We're not moving till you admit that you like the idea of having sex with another female." Shadow smiled, And then, I just have to find another pet. I've never had a threesome before, this'll be fun.

"No need for armor when I got pretty blue scales." Mar said with a dumb grin as she caressed his chin. "I'm your knight, but only because you're a queen. And you obviously need dear worship and guarding of your body!" he murred, looking at her awe striking cleavage made with her large breasts and her tight shirt.

(House)

"You can't force me to admit I like what I don't like!" Dorothy objected, trying to free herself from his powerful grip. "I don't want to...!"

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 03-01-2009

"Uh that's kinda, oh nevermind." Katt rolled her eyes, smiling a bit, "You mean guarding from any perverts that may want to try and get inside me, or maybe try and hump this lovely breasts?" she asked, squeezing them together a bit.

Shadow barely had to hold her, the swollen knot still locking them together quite well, "Come on baby, at least admit that you're curious. I bet you I could find us a girl to join in on the fun." he smiled.