Digiartists' Domain Community!
Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 (/showthread.php?tid=7511)

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 02-27-2009

Mar stopped as she did, although he stayed next to her loooong legs, staring up at her buttcheeks. "Bubblebutts never sounded so puny next to you." He grinned.

(Bathroom)

"Ohhh! OHHH! I-I'm gonna cum soon if you don't slow down a bit!" Dorothy said, and was not lying at all, she felt the hardcore pleasure and loved it, unable to resist, she began thrusting back at her own pace as well, although she tried to synch with his rythm.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 02-27-2009

"Hey I don't have a bubblebutt, I think I have a very sexy one." Katt said, trying to look back at her ass but finding it difficult, "Do I?"

"Oooh, me too, damn this ass is just too good." Shadow growled, his knot starting to swell slightly as his orgasm drew closer.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 02-27-2009

"You've a very sexy bubblebutt. Jean companies would need to work extra-hard for you." Mar suggested with a grin. "But yes. If I had to open the dictionary a pic of your butt would appear if I searched the word 'sensual' or 'huge'."

(Bathroom)

"Mmmnngh! Ohhh...! It's growing already! AHH!" Dorothy grunted, moaning and trashing her head 'round, her juices splashing onto the shower's floor. "Squeeze them harder!" she pleaded, wanting to feel his rough treatment on her boobs.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 02-27-2009

"I don't think the picture would do me justice." Katt smiled, pulling out a pair of jeans that looked like they were made from sleeping bags, "Lucky for my my dad was a Liger. Otherwise it'd take weeks to get any clothes that would fit." she smiled, stepping into the jeans and pulling them up, "Well? How do I look?" she asked.

"Oh yeah, can't wait to fill this sexy ass full of cum." Shadow complied with her begging, reaching underneath her chest and grabbing a handful of breast, squeezing and pulling on them like milking a cow.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 02-28-2009

Mar's eyes glued to her buttcheeks again, the jean was obviously stretching past the limit, and the shape was incalculably sensual without comparison. Mar stared to drool in cascading amounts.

(Bathroom)

"Ahhh! Nnnrgh! RRRGH!" Dorothy grunted and moaned until she could yelp no more, and that's when her orgasm hit so hard she released another torrent of juices that hit the already wet floor. "Ohhh yess! Fill me up! Fill me up!" she begged.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 02-28-2009

"Well, I guess that means you like it." Katt looked over at a small mirror, admiring herself, "Hmm, half expect to start talking like a southern bell, what do ya'll think shug?" she giggled a bit.

"Gahh, fuck yes!" Shadow howled loudly, his knot suddenly balooning to almost 3 times it's size, though in Dot's ass it probably felt around six times bigger, as his cum began to fill her colon, held in by the plug of his knot as it kept pouring into her.

"Hard to imagine you've a 20ft tall mirror in here!" Mar grinned, "Seems like spontaneous growth spurts aren't too uncommon in your family!" he chuckled, "Say, where're your parents by the way? Or any other relative for the matter- We've been here for hours!" he said, looking up at the giant kitten in wonder.

(Bathroom)

"AHHHHHH!!! Ohhh! Ohhh yess! OH YES!" Dorothy yelled out loud, squirming and plopping down to the ground as her tail stayed still, rigidly, in air as she felt her inner body fill up with inmeasurable amounts of wolf cum.

"Kinda wish I did, it's hard to see everything in this." Katt complained a bit, "My mom lives in a diffrent state with my sister, no clue where my dad is, he travels around alot for his business so he could be anywhere." Katt laughed a bit, "You wanna talk about spontaneous growth spurts you should see my sister, 4 years younger then me but she always had like three cup sizes over me."

"Damn, it might be, a tight fit," Shadow groaned slightly, his orgasm continuing, "But I think your little body can hold it all," he rubbed her stomache gentley, "Least I hope you can."

"Mrrr... where you say she lives again?" Mar asked with interest, smiling up to Katt as he rested his hands on his waist coolly.

(Bathroom)

"Ahhh! I-I feel like I'm going to burst!" Dorothy said, feeling her stomach bulge slightly, developing a small paunch from all the constant seed flowing inside at such a ridiculous pace.

"Nevada, she enjoys the warm weather alot. I stayed behind because of school so that's why I live here alone." Katt answered, "Kitt, that's my sister, visits occasionally."

"Nonsense, I think you can take more," Shadow smiled, reaching underneath Dot's legs and lifting her up off the ground, moving his cock in and out of her ass as much as he could with the large swollen knot.