Digiartists' Domain Community!
The school is under attack!!!(can contain all types of sex) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Mixed-style RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Thread: The school is under attack!!!(can contain all types of sex) (/showthread.php?tid=5692)

- DragonMasterX - 11-03-2006

Laila gulped a bit, but decided not to displease her agressor, running her tongue up and down further, her muscle making physical contact with Gatomon's lips.

- Shadowknight - 11-03-2006

Sophia was too scared of the creature to try defying it, she slowly turned around onto her hands and knees. Her round ass facing Reno in clear view. "Please," She begged again as she began thinking about running, but knew she wouldn't get far, "Just let me go."

*Classroom*

"She learns fast," Slashmon commented as he began rubbing his furry crotch against her butt cheeks. His pouch slowly spread as a long red member erected from it. At seven inches it was an impressive size considering he was only four feet. He began grinding his member inbetween her buttcheeks. "Ohhhhh she's got a great ass." He said, moaning softly from the feel of her soft cheeks carresing his memer as it stiffened up.

Reno suddenly mounted the girl, "Just enjoy!" he growled with his child tone, then suddenly rammed his whole cock inside her pussy, he arched back feeling so much pleasure from how tight she was, his paws were on the girls' sides, he was literally holding her in a doggy position.

"Ahhh..." Laila moaned as her butt was caressed by the long feline cock, "P-please... d-don't do that... I'll lick her... just don't..."

- Shadowknight - 11-03-2006

Sophia's arm quickly buckled as the large canine mounted her, she fell onto her chest, pressing her ass upwards. "No please, not like this!"She cryed, I'm being fucked like a dog, I can't believe this is happening. She cried as she felt his long cock sliding into her pussy, "No," She said in all but a whisper, she realized nothing she could say would stop him, she was doomed to be raped again.

*Classroom*

"But she already said I could," Slash said as he lifted his cock out from inbetween her asscheeks and positioned it's head at her small anus, "And she is the boss." He grabbed her hips and instantly thrust every inch of his red member into her small hole, "Ohhhh, that's tight!" He screamed in pleasure as he began ramming his cock in and out of her small hole with quick powerful thrusts.

- Guilmon and a shotgun - 11-03-2006

Taria sat there helplessly watching the couple....her best friend was in tears but if she helped...who knows what the dog would do....

Renodramon growled in bliss, he started rocking his hips mercilessly, giving each inch in and then taking it back to return inside Sophia's vagina with all his strength. Each hump gave him satisfaction and made him go faster, he picked up rymth quickly like any dog, he soon was grinding her walls with his large cock.

"Nooo..." Laila muttered, but she widened her eyes as she got penetrated, she let out a scream, "WAAAAAAHHHH!!" she squirmed and started shaking, "Take it out!! TAKE IT OUT!! IT HURTS!" she desperately tried, even thought it wouldn't be of use.

- Casey the furry one - 11-03-2006

"Shut up and enjoy what he is doing to you and it will feels real nice after a while. Now get back to eating me out," ordered Gatomon as she roughly tapped Laila with her tail ring.

*Gym*

After making sure all of the student were out of the gym went to check the girls bathroom that was near the gym. John rammed into Reno nocking him off Sophia.

Ooc:

Profile:

Name: Johny
Cock size is 8inches
Bio: He is the gym teacheer and is a virgin living in his mothers basement plus he is killable

OOC: Sophia, Taria and Reno are in the girl's bathroom, CW. They are not in the lockers.

IC:

Laila didn't have anymore choice but keep up with the licking while grunting, tears involuntairly flowed out of both her eyes from the pain. She suddenly licked so hard she entered her tongue inside Gatomon's pussy, she quickly pulled back, "Sorry! Didn't mean it!"

- Casey the furry one - 11-03-2006

Ooc: My bad I edited it

Ic:

"You did nothing wrong did you like what you tasted in my pussie," asked Gatomon kindly as she petted the crying Laila like a dog.

- Kurtz - 11-03-2006

OOC: I still wonder why a male gym teacher would walk into the girls bathroom. Unless... *gasp* PERVERT! XD

IC:

Railemon gave out another loud moan, as she felt his length enter her fully and then retact time and time again. "Ohhh... y-yeah... Ju-Justin... Nhhhh...."