Digiartists' Domain Community!
In the Year 100X... (Crimson / Kyosan RP) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: In the Year 100X... (Crimson / Kyosan RP) (/showthread.php?tid=8759)

RE: In the Year 100X... (Crimson / Kyosan RP) - Crimson Fox - 10-04-2009

Crimson nodded, telling him, "Sure, we could give it a try. Maybe we can also get a pool table in here too and have some fun."

"Hehe, let's get to work then, dragon boy." Ada then let go of his arm for a second and tried to concentrate, using her telepathy to bring some tablecloths and materials to set up the tables nicely.

Meanwhile, Crimson started wiping down the bar, giving the old surface a nice polish. "This place is just about ready, now we just need to get some decent lighting in here."

RE: In the Year 100X... (Crimson / Kyosan RP) - Kurtz - 10-04-2009

"Hmm, maybe I can relit these candles." Kyosan noted, pointing to the gentle, but outstood metal pieces as he clicked his fingers- the entire room suddenly lightening up as all the candles' wicks in the room were alit at the same time, before then slowly looking around. "If this was a tavern, I'd expect there to be a pool table down in the basement."

Meanwhile, outside the newly lit bar, a robed figure started to walk towards it. The traveller's feet were heavy, and each step almost seemed a struggle for it as it made it's way slowly to the front door.

"Hmmm, I think we'll have to hold on that for a moment, I hear someone." Crimson's ears twitched a little as his enhanced senses picked up footsteps outside of the bar's door.

"Oh, lucky us, I guess we will have a customer tonight." Ada brushed herself off before she looked towards the door beside Kyo, wondering who would enter.

As Kyosan's more heightened sense of hearing clicked in place along with theirs, the disguised dragon stepping back for a moment before then sitting at a table gently- acting as normal as he could while summoning out of his boredom a small pack of playing cards.

The robed figure made it's slow way inside, making sure to cover up it's face to make sure it wouldn't be seen. For some reason, the figure seemed slender, and a slight tail tipped out from the back of it's robes, as it soon walked over to the bar. In a somewhat weak, and feminine voice, it murmured softly. "Are... are you open and selling?"

Crimson nodded as he went behind the bar, smiling towards their customer as he said, "Yup, we sure are. Go ahead and pull up a chair." He smiled towards the robed figure before asking her, "So what can I get you?"

Ada meanwhile went over to Kyo's table and asked him, "Up for a game of cards, handsome? I think Crimson can handle our customer and it's been a while since I've played anyone good."

Pulling up a chair weakly from the side- and sitting down on it gently, the female figure took a moment and coughed hardly, before then tapping the desk with her blue claw. "A-Anything is good. Bacardi, if it's there." She seemed to croak.

"Hmm, I'm up for it. Hopefully, it'll provide some fun, since I've never really played with many others." Kyosan chuckled, taking a moment before beginning to shuffle the cards. His claws seemed a blur as he began to pile shuffle the deck, before cutting it and half and folding it in together. "Any specific game?"

"Sure, I can get you some of that." Crimson looked at the robed figure, a bit concerned before he went to pour her drink of Bacardi, setting it down gently before her. "Here you are, miss." He then took a better look at the robed figure before he asked her, "I hate to pry, but is everything okay? You don't seem well."

"Hmmm, how about some Blackjack, dragon boy?" Ada smirked as she got a little anxious for some competition as her tail swished slightly. "Or maybe some Poker if you prefer that."

"Oh, it's nothing... j-just traveling too long, I'm okay." The female figure slowly lifted the glass to her lip, pulling out a few coins as she dropped them on the table before then slowly taking a drink. After a moment, she took the glass away and placed it back down, sighing relaxed as she seemed to nod. "Ahh, that hits the spot..."

"Hmm, Poker sounds like a good idea- shame it won't be the idea I'm thinking of though." Kyosan hinted, laughing as he then slowly dealt out five cards to either of them, before placing the deck down and reaching for his hand. "Five-Card Poker sound alright to you?"

RE: In the Year 100X... (Crimson / Kyosan RP) - Crimson Fox - 10-05-2009

Crimson set the coins away before he sat down and watched the robed figure drink. "Ah, glad you like it." He noticed her weak, but lovely voice, enjoying the sound of it as he got curious what was under the hood. "Anything else I can get you? A bite to eat perhaps?"

"Oh, maybe we can play that kind later," replied Ada with a small wink before she told him, "Anyways, Five-Card Poker sounds just fine to me, dragon boy. Go ahead and deal." She then chuckled a little and told him in a joking tone, "Oh, and no cheating with that magic of yours, handsome, hehe."

RE: In the Year 100X... (Crimson / Kyosan RP) - Kurtz - 10-05-2009

"Hmm, I guess... anything would do." The figure spoke softly, staring onto the fox and seeming to nod in agreement as she took a moment to lift the glass and drink from it again, sighing relaxed. "Please, if that's no problem or anything-"

"I'm a fair gambit, trust me." Kyosan chuckled to her slight comment, picking up the hand he had already dealt from his shuffling before then looking through his hand. Staring on it for a moment, he thought about it, before looking onto her. "You're first to call what you want to swap."