Digiartists' Domain Community!
Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 (/showthread.php?tid=7511)

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 02-27-2009

"You'd probably stomp him before he could say anything smart!" Mar laughed out loud.

(Bathroom)

"W-was hoping you'd react!" she yelped, crying out in bliss as she arched back.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 02-27-2009

"Not necessarily, I'd just have to be a bit more careful than usual," she stretched out a bit, "Especially when compensating for the extra size and weight."

"How, could I resist," Shadow growled, squeezing and massaging her tits, suddenly pinching both her nipples and tugging on them, "Such lovely sexy breasts. I could play with them all day."

"Weight especially!" Mar grinned, happily patting her motorcycle-sized mounds. "Hmm, look at my feet disappear!" he laughed with a happy murr, his clawed feet had sunk onto Katt's cleavage as she stretched.

(Bathroom)

"Mmngh!" Dorothy moaned and squirmed, "You... you've no idea how much I've longed for somebody to worship my big breasts so much... staring at them each morning gets me so turned on... and there's nobody to help me with it..." she said, biting her lips as she shut her eyes tightly, sinking into the moment.

"Hmm, that's a neat trick, wonder if I could make the rest of you dissapear as well." Katt purred a bit, suddenly there was a loud rumbling, a shaking like that of an earthquake, Katt rubbed her stomache a bit, "Wow, guess this growth spurt and the sex took more out of me then I thought. So, how about we go out on our first date?" she laughed a bit.

"Really, sounds like you got a bit of les in ya." Shadow smirked, pinching her nipples even harder alternating between tugging each one, "Maybe I can find another pet to join us, bet that would turn you on, having another woman playing with these gorgeous tits."

"Hey, what about that beach stuff?" Mar asked nonchalantly, wiggling his feet onto her large cleavage. "Wasn't that considered a date? I know you ended up being milked by a horny cheetah and me but I had fun! Wonder what you'd do if she saw how big you are now." He stuck his tongue out.

(Bathroom)

"Ngh, mnngh!" Dorothy squealed at the tugs, "N-no!" she whimpered, "I'm not lesbian! Just because I like my chest size doesn't mean I'm into other girls..." she said.

"I wouldn't really consider that an official date." Katt stood up, holding Mar off the ground, "Now, are we going to go out, or am I going to have to go alone, maybe a single's bar, they usually have some good food."

"Oh don't lie," Shadow released one of her nipples, bringing the hand behind her and suddenly giving her a hard slap on the ass, "You get turned on by staring at breasts, even your own, but insist you're straight."

"Depends, you considering on eating people?" He joked, before he jumped off her gigantic chest. "You don't mind going out naked, do you? After all, those sexy milk holes also need some fresh air you know!" he smirked, wagging his tail as he headed for the door. "Think you'll fit the door though? And what's with always threatening to go alone and leave me behind?" he grinned, "All you'll get is a small little pole which you'll only have fun for three or four seconds." He said, cockily stretching and flexing his large, muscular body.

(Bathroom)

"EEP!" She shrieked at the smack, "But I said mine! Not others'!" Dorothy claimed.

"Because I know I can manipulate you by saying that," Katt smiled, walking past him, her tail purposely brushing under his chin, "Besides, I don't wanna spend all day sitting around the house. Just give me a second to see if I can't find something to wear." she said as she began slowly walking through the house, careful of the doorways and other stuff.

"But you still get turned on by staring at breasts. I've seen my cock a number of times, and I've never been turned on by that alone in the least." He smiled, giving her another quick smack on the ass, he had stopped thrusting as much as he had been enjoying the 'chat' they were having, "Maybe after we've finished our shower I should see how, 'straight' you are."

Manipulate him? Mar laughed in his mind, "Don't worry... you'll be bigger than that soon. You can't manipulate me, but you may have fun trying to do that with other guys..." the thought of the arrogant, big and sensual catgirl walking around town naked and arousing just any guy she walks by. He murred as her tail brushed his chin and he followed her intently staring up at her large bottom, obviously charmed by its wide and inflated looks.

(Bathroom)

"Ngh!" She squirmed again, "Don't be such a meanie! I only want to be around guys if you know what I mean... I don't like girls! Just because I like myself a bit doesn't mean I'm bisexual or anything!" she said in her defence.

Katt picked through an old box of clothes, pulling out a huge red plaid shirt, "Well, it's not really my style, but I think it'll fit." she thought aloud, putting the shirt on and closing it, with a bit of tugging, around her large chest, "Ha, I knew it would work." She smiled.

"Alright if you insist," Shadow rolled his eyes a bit, Once I've got a captive audience we'll see. he thought, removing his other hand from her breast and grabbing her hips, pulling her towards him and ramming his cock into her ass again, rapidly fucking it, a low growl sounding from his throat.