Digiartists' Domain Community!
Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 (/showthread.php?tid=7511)

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 02-25-2009

"I'm kinda virile, you could say!" Mar grinned really wide, popping his head out from her cleavage and giving her tits a kiss each. "It also helps that you've got the body of a goddess!" his tail wagged excitedly, his orgasm had died down now, but his cum kept leaking in large, almost endless quantities.

(Bathroom)

"Gee... you're such a perv! But mrr... if you say so..." Dorothy narrowed her eyes sensually, giving him a small show with some hip shaking as she wiggled her butt to him this time. "Like what you see giant boy?" she smiled.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 02-25-2009

"That's not the only reason is it?" Katt asked, pouting a bit, "Oh who am I kidding, you males are all the same. Only care about how physically attractive a girl is."

OOC: KATT GIVE ME BACK THE KEYBOARD! *Sounds of a scuffle*

IC:

"And that's just the way I like it." Katt purred.

"Moi?" Shadow asked seemingly surprised, "A pervert? This coming from the dragoness that's shaking her ass like a feline in heat?"

OOC: Katt: Oh, that's a low blow.

OOC: Yay for goddess/slutty Katt! <3

IC:

"Glad we converge on oppinions!" The dragon grinned, getting off her soaking pussy and jumping onto her chest, laying on it comfortably, his still hard cock standing up right. "Give it a small kiss please?" he murred, his arms behind his head nonchalantly.

(Bathroom)

Dorothy thought, before smiling and moving her lips smoothly, "Mmmeow?" she sweetly said.

OOC: Katt: My heat's still far off. Don't push your luck.

IC:

"Bit out of my reach don't you think?" Katt smiled, looking down at him using her like a bed, "Am I comfortable?" she asked, giggling a bit.

Shadow growled loudly and grinned, "Okay, you asked for it." he smiled, his cock already jumping to attention as he grabbed her by the hips and pulled her closer. He rubbed his member against her wet pussy a bit, quicly bringing it to a raging hardon, "Hmm, ass or pussy, decisions decisions." he smiled, poking a finger at her tail-hole as he rubbed against her pussy.

OOC: Don't worry. If you want heat that badly, just stand next to me ;3

IC:

"Like two milk beds." Mar grinned, patting Katt's enormous tits with his claws as he wiggled his hips, his cock throbbing and smearing cum all over her chin. "My big, sexy kitty-katt."

(Bathroom)

"Nnngh! Ahhh...!" Dorothy blushed, her eyes narrowing as she moaned and arched her head back, her tail lifting up as he pressed her pucker. "Try behind... please..." she pleaded, obviously having teased him with her behind to secure a good anal.

"Geeze, are those testicles botomless?" Katt laughed a bit, pawing at her chin to try and get the cum off.

"Ooh exotic," Shadow moved his hand away from her tail-hole poking it with the head of his cock, "Okay, on three, THREE!" he shouted, grabbing her hips tightly and suddenly thrusting his cock in up to the root in her ass, the water providing great lubrication.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 02-26-2009

"You'd be surprised!" Mar nearly giggled as he heard her. "So, up for some rampaging in town?" he joked, grinning.

(Bathroom)

"Mmngh!" Dorothy moaned out loud, bracing herself as she felt her behind filled completely. "AHHH!" she screamed out loudly, squirming.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 02-26-2009

"I would be, if I could find something to wear," Katt smiled, "I wouldn't want any other guys to bother me while we're trying to have some fun."

"Ooh fuck, that's so tight." Shadow howled in pleasure, his tongue hanging out of his mouth as he kept thrusting his cock into Dorothy's tight tail-hole, "It feels so good."

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 02-26-2009

"Aw c'mon. 20 feet tall tigress? Who would be able to bother you, really?" Mar narrowed his eyes, chuckling.

(Bathroom)

"Ahhh! Nnngh!" Dorothy clenched her little fangs together, bracing herself even tigher as she squeezed her breasts with her claws, wanting to feel even more pleasure as she whined. "Mmrrrgh! A-agreed!" she said to him in a lustful tone.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 02-26-2009

"I don't know, a cute lion starts hitting on me and I can't make any quarantees." Katt winked.

*bathroom*

"Hey, no fair keeping the fun parts to yourself." Shadow growled a bit, leaning over her and reaching under her chest, sliding underneath her hands and cupping her breasts, all while continuing to piston in and out of her tight hole.