Digiartists' Domain Community!
Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 (/showthread.php?tid=7511)

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 02-19-2009

With a small nudge to her tight walls and some good effort pushing, Mar made his way out, giving Katt's pucker a few kisses then a large smack across one of the buttcheeks. "You may not be much of anal girl, but if you keep this huge thing, expect me to take a few nights of residence in!" he grinned.

(Bathroom)

She half giggled. Dorothy found this not only arousing and sexy, but really fun indeed. It wasn't like her to be so compulsive and impulsive with sexual indulgence... but this was like a dream come true! Dorothy's wildest fantasy was a ginormous male such as Shadow with such a big amount of maleness to be practically sodomizing her into some sort of bondage-based love. "Mmrrrngh!" she murred, sucking him off still, trying to get him to hit his peak as hard as humanely possible.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 02-20-2009

"Well as long as you're willing to pay the rent," Katt joked, purring softly as she turned over, still rubbing her pussy, "Now, are you going to try out the front door or not?"

Shadow growled in pleasure, removing the hand off of Dorothy's ass he pressed it against the back of her head, holding her still as he came. He roared as an explosion of cum shot from his cock into her mouth.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 02-21-2009

Mar grinned broadly. His cock nearly jumped from in-between his legs as he saw Katt's enormous pussy entrance show to him. The giant tigress was in for some action now. "How many orgasms have you had in this hour? Seven? Eight?" Mar teased as he approached Katt's inner thighs, his cock and balls bouncing as he walked, the heavy junk oozed pre in a tempting way as he stopped, his muscular arms folding as he stared up, having to lean up slightly for her to see him since her humongous chest basically covered view of her face. "Your libido and strength have been enhanced."

(Bathroom)

"MMmnph!" Dorothy felt the hit of a gush of his seed hit the back of her throat. Had Shadow not been holding her head, she would have probably trashed back and received the rest onto her face. It was not being very easy to swallow it all though. Shadow's bigger testicles were producing and shooting so much, there were gallons and tons of it dribbling out, her cheeks being puffed out half of the time even when she swallowed.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 02-21-2009

"I noticed, think you're man enough for them?" She teased, winking a bit with a purr.

"Ohhh, fuck yeah!" Shadow growled, almost losing his grip on Dot in his pleasure, hsi orgasm slowing slightly to smaller and smaller spurts of cum, "Don't, spill a drop of your master's cum." he smiled down at her, releasing his grip on her head to make his order a bit more challenging.

"Please, you're only twice my height. You're still a kitty." The dragon arrogantly said, hugging Katt's crotch and part of her torax as his head brushed with the underside of her titanic boobs. "And as such, you're still gonna beg for my treatment!" He said, squeezing her pussy with his claws, available to him thanks to her size and then spread her lips forcefully, plunging his enormous, gifted cock through the tigress' snatch.

(Bathroom)

"Nngh! Mmph!" Dorothy moaned and whined, obviously having trouble with not being able to breathe and being forced to drink so much so quickly. She thanked the heavens that his cock had lowered the sperm shooting, at least she would be able to 'work' a bit more slow-paced now.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 02-21-2009

"Ooh yeah, just like that." Katt moaned blissfully. She was surprised by his girth, especially considered how much larger she was, "G-good thing, I'm not, as small as I was," she gasped suddenly in pleasure before continuing, "You'd tear me in half."

Shadow let out a long sigh of satisfaction as his cock finished, spurting the last bits of his cum into the dragon's mouth, "Wow, you are a fast learner, best head I've ever had from a first timer." he smiled, suddenly flipping her right up and setting her on her feet, "I don't think I can accept just a few days, I don't know how I could live without you." he smiled down at her.

"Bless me." Mar chuckled, before he plunged himself right in, his cock going as deep as possible before he moved his hips back and started thrusting in and out slowly. "Mmrrr... you're so warm inside..." he said, reaching upwards to give the underside of her gigantic left mound a lick.

(Bathroom)

Dorothy lost her balance, the big orgasm she had gone through had taken some wind out of her, and she ended sitting up on the stall of the shower, laughing and panting a bit. "Gee... you're so sweet..." she said, her tail idly swishing as she looked up at the mammoth of a wolf. "Maybe you ruining my experiment wasn't so bad after all..." she winked, her sweet smile radiating.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 02-22-2009

Katt made a soft purring noise, "Mmm, if you wanted to play with my tits." she suddenly sat up, grabbing Mar's head and burying it between her cleavage, "You should've asked." she smiled, placing a hand on his ass to encourage him to continue.

"And just look at what you got in return." Shadow smiled, stretching and flexing a bit, "Which would you rather have, a big sexy wolf boyfriend, or some science experiment?"

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - DragonMasterX - 02-23-2009

"Mmngh!" Mar murred, feeling his head being squished by the two fat tits, his cock going right through her large pussy as he began humping her feverishly fast, excited about their position and the warmth of her furry boobs smothering him.

(Bathroom)

"Well... I can't show you off... can I?" Dorothy asked, giggling at the capscious question.

RE: Heaven & Hell. Mk.2 - Shadowknight - 02-23-2009

"Ooh, wow that got ya going," Katt purred, Mar's enthusiasm quickly bringing her to another orgasm, "Are my breasts that arousing?" she smiled, pressing her hands onto the sides of her breasts and squeezing them around Mar's head.

"Why not?" Shadow shrugged, "Who wouldn't wanna show me off?"