Digiartists' Domain Community!
Furry Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Mixed-style RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Thread: Furry Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry (/showthread.php?tid=6356)

- Fallen hearts - 02-07-2007

Shakkar moved a bit closer to the main group, but stayed along the edge of it after his sister tugged on his arm when he got a bit too close to the largest group. He recognized Darky from the train, but hadn't learned his name then.

He walked over to him, thinking that Alita wouldn't be too shy around just one.

"Hey there.. Not sure if you remember us.. We rode on the train together.. I just couldnt help but notice you standing over here alone.."

He looked the panther in the eye, and extended a hand toward him again.

"We didnt really have time for a proper introduction earlier.. My name is Shakkar.. This is my sister Alita."

- Erethzium - 02-07-2007

Ereth said "not much." he turned towards the castle again and exclaimed " i wonder what my first class will be?"

- cboy - 02-08-2007

The panther looked at the speaker dispassionatly, contemplating his offer. Deciding that he didn't present a threat, the panther clasped the offered hand with a gloved paw.

"Darky," he said.

- Casey the furry one - 02-08-2007

Charlie looked at the magnificent Hogwarts Castle as, "Yes it is but no where as amazing as you are," he calmly said as he followed after Ada without realizing what he had said fully.

- Niyara - 02-08-2007

Alita peeked out from behind Shakkar, memorizing what she could see of Darky. She then turned her attention away from him, not wanting to draw attention to herself yet.

"They all look so happy together.. Maybe.. it would be okay to go around and introduce myself..."

She let go of her brother's arm, and moved a bit closer to the rest of the students, looking both eager, and just a little afraid.

- Herr Mullen - 02-08-2007

Mr. Feltburn knocked on the castle door, and it was opened by Professor Badragon.

"No prolems here, professor. Very well behaved."

"Oh? Good: thank you, Mr. Feltburn. By the way, the roat hog this year has some excellent crackling, I recommend it."

Mr. Feltburn headed right in.

"Right-o, children. I am Professor Badragon, head of Ravenclaw House. We shall begin the Sorting shortly: you shall be seperated by virtue intpo the four Houses here at Hogwarts, which will serve as your sort of family whilst your here. They are Ravenclaw, the best of the houses which takes the cleverist, Griffindor, the house which values courage and bravery, Slitherin, the house for those of you who are recorceful and quick-witted, and Hufflepuff, which takes the friendly and kind. I'll just go and inform the Headmisteress of your safe arrival, in the meantime, talk amongst yourselves, children."

- Erethzium - 02-08-2007

OOC: eh?! so none of the first years have houses yet? ok.

IC:

Ereth was very exited now, despite being tired. he said "i wonder what house i will be in? mabey slitherin? hufflepuff? yes it has to be those." Ereth thought to himself "i wonder what house passhun is going to be in? i hope mine..."

- izzy_bear - 02-08-2007

"What a load of crock. I think we should be able to pick our own houses." Passhun said with a bit of a sneer on her face. She turned to Ereth. "So," she said smiling sweetly, "what house do you think you'll be sorted into? Me family's all Slytherin so I'm in without a doubt."

- Erethzium - 02-08-2007

Ereth blushed a little and said "well i dunno. i have been sort of quick-witted, but also kind to others. i'm hoping slytherin."

- Kurtz - 02-08-2007

Manic nodded gently to what Snow said, and chuckled softly, tapping her cheek with a finger. "Looks like you've fallen for magic just like your bro here then! Aye?" He made a slight laugh out of saying that.

Kurtz blinked twice, before glancing to Snow, taking the time to nod. "Yeah... a little..."